Author Topic: Hi there  (Read 147 times)

Offline Wolfseed999

Hi there
« on: April 22, 2024, 10:03:53 am »
Hey there, call me Wolf. I'm a bondage artist and writer and I've been learking on here for years but I've been too afraid to cause I didn't think my stuff was good enough, but screw it, I'm gonna try something I've always wanted to!

My kinks are: Maledom, Lezdom, Bondage, Gags, Latex, Dollification, Petplay, Pantyhose, Playboy Bunny Suit, Tomboy Taming, Brat Breaking, Forced Feminization, and Breath Play (but never death!!!)

And then to give you all a glimpse into stories in my head:

1. The House of Rubber After the death of her father, Gwen helps her Step-Mother Cassandra move into her new home outside the quaint city of Carmel. But strange things begin to occur as the duo learn of the sorted history of the house and it's first owner, 'Mistress Leah'. Can they learn the truth of the house, or vanish like the others?

2. The Villainous Becomes a Pet Girl?! The Dark Queen was beaten by the hero and her companions, everything she worked for in her life a sword swing away from ending. At least, that's what she thought but it seems fate had a cruel parting gift as the once all powerful Queen Tira was now Mittens, the rubber cat girl. Now she is forced to stay with the woman who ruined her life as she lives through the same fate she forced others to live through.

3. The Buff Dolly everyone knows the name Vanessa Clark, an Amazon of the Arena and the current holder of the Gladtriarch crown. What no one knows is her desire to wear a 'Doll Life Mask' and be paraded around as a brainless fru fru Dolly. That is, until Marinette came into her life.

Offline Rubberh

Re: Hi there
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2024, 03:25:33 pm »
Well my friend, get those stories out of your head and write them down and submit them. I too had doubts about submitting my stories to Gromets and other sites. The same goes with others here. Some of my works were well received, a couple not (Maybe they were sub-par, but I'll never admit to it  ;D); but you don't improve unless you try.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk