Trashcan > Trashcan Discussion

hi all

(1/10) > >>

t-girl2015:
Hi all anyone in the uk been trashed and left for the garbage truck? I have always wanted to be bagged and put in the bin for collection i am wondering if anyone has had this happen, or had close calls,

Trash girl:
hello miss T-girl2015 i have had a close encounter one time i was playing in a dumpster i got found in ther and was humiliated for a long time in the small town i live in i was bagged up and got hevie trash thrown on me

t-girl2015:
How did u get caught?

Daffy Duck:
Hi T-girl 2015,

I am in the UK (London).

There is a big difference between enjoying the fantasy and living this for real.

The old forum had several such discussions about this.

One reader got buried alive. Another reader got publically humiliated with locals, friends and family. There are unpleasant consequences and the risks are real !

I enjoy being bagged too. But I have had some close calls with lack of oxygen - headaches, feeling sleepy.

One reader was 'put out for collection' by a 'helpful neighbour' and nearly got stuck, and had to escape and get back inside the house with few clothes on.

Each year, you read news stories of people killed inside garbage trucks. Many are homeless, but some might be Plaza readers !

It is one thing to fantasize about having a close call. Yippee !    It is another thing entirely to actually have a close call. Oh $hit !!!

I recommend playing inside a wheelie bin inside your home. There is the danger someone will see you with it, as you secretly try to move it in and out, without being noticed. But once inside your home, you can fantasize all you like. Climbing inside the wheelie bin naked, still feels very naughty. You can add trash bags, and it allows you to feel as part of the trash. It feels very real, but there is minimum risk. 99% of the thrill and pleasure and only 1% of the risk.  Using your own trash, means you can avoid hazards like broken glass. Remember a wheelie bin liner acts as a seal, so keep the lid ajar to let the air in.

Doing this outside is NOT advised. Getting caught naked in a public place is a crime. And do you really want to explain yourself to a neighbour or a police officer ? Bins get moved, and whilst being put out for collection is my ultimate fantasy, the reality would be not at all sexy. Accidents do happen. People get stuck. Some have been dumped inside garbage trucks, with death or amputated limbs or broken bones the norm. There is nothing sexy about that.

ALWAYS play safe, so you can live to play another day. And DON'T assume risks only apply to other people. The risks are real and they apply to everyone.

The warnings that Gromet posts on trashcan stories are there for a very valid reason. Please take note.

I would hate anything bad to happen to any trashcan enthusiast using this site.

It is an enjoyable fantasy, not reality.

Daffy

Trash girl:
miss t-girl2015 i got found when i got to comfterbal in the dumpster making moaning noises then one thing lead to the other and i was found

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version