Author Topic: hi all  (Read 22082 times)

t-girl2015

hi all
« on: February 05, 2016, 08:09:59 pm »
Hi all anyone in the uk been trashed and left for the garbage truck? I have always wanted to be bagged and put in the bin for collection i am wondering if anyone has had this happen, or had close calls,

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
Re: hi all
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 11:30:04 pm »
hello miss T-girl2015 i have had a close encounter one time i was playing in a dumpster i got found in ther and was humiliated for a long time in the small town i live in i was bagged up and got hevie trash thrown on me
TRASH GIRL

t-girl2015

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2016, 02:32:50 am »
How did u get caught?

Daffy Duck

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2016, 09:08:50 am »
Hi T-girl 2015,

I am in the UK (London).

There is a big difference between enjoying the fantasy and living this for real.

The old forum had several such discussions about this.

One reader got buried alive. Another reader got publically humiliated with locals, friends and family. There are unpleasant consequences and the risks are real !

I enjoy being bagged too. But I have had some close calls with lack of oxygen - headaches, feeling sleepy.

One reader was 'put out for collection' by a 'helpful neighbour' and nearly got stuck, and had to escape and get back inside the house with few clothes on.

Each year, you read news stories of people killed inside garbage trucks. Many are homeless, but some might be Plaza readers !

It is one thing to fantasize about having a close call. Yippee !    It is another thing entirely to actually have a close call. Oh $hit !!!

I recommend playing inside a wheelie bin inside your home. There is the danger someone will see you with it, as you secretly try to move it in and out, without being noticed. But once inside your home, you can fantasize all you like. Climbing inside the wheelie bin naked, still feels very naughty. You can add trash bags, and it allows you to feel as part of the trash. It feels very real, but there is minimum risk. 99% of the thrill and pleasure and only 1% of the risk.  Using your own trash, means you can avoid hazards like broken glass. Remember a wheelie bin liner acts as a seal, so keep the lid ajar to let the air in.

Doing this outside is NOT advised. Getting caught naked in a public place is a crime. And do you really want to explain yourself to a neighbour or a police officer ? Bins get moved, and whilst being put out for collection is my ultimate fantasy, the reality would be not at all sexy. Accidents do happen. People get stuck. Some have been dumped inside garbage trucks, with death or amputated limbs or broken bones the norm. There is nothing sexy about that.

ALWAYS play safe, so you can live to play another day. And DON'T assume risks only apply to other people. The risks are real and they apply to everyone.

The warnings that Gromet posts on trashcan stories are there for a very valid reason. Please take note.

I would hate anything bad to happen to any trashcan enthusiast using this site.

It is an enjoyable fantasy, not reality.

Daffy
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 10:17:58 am by Daffy Duck »

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2016, 03:46:57 pm »
miss t-girl2015 i got found when i got to comfterbal in the dumpster making moaning noises then one thing lead to the other and i was found
TRASH GIRL

t-girl2015

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2016, 05:04:08 pm »
Who did you get found by and how did you explain it?

Daffy Duck

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2016, 06:06:29 pm »
Can you EVER explain it ?

"I climbed inside the dumpster, hoping to be buried alive under your trash.....  To conceal my naked body, I climbed into a large garbage bag, so I would blend in with the other bags......  As I laid here, I was pleasuring myself......... When you disturbed me !"

In a small community, where everyone knows everyone, it will soon get back to your family about your kinky ways. That is assuming, they don't call the Police and have you arrested for trespassing and being naked in a trash bag.

Still it could be worse ........ 

1) You get stuck and cannot escape.   
2) You suffocate under all the polythene bags. 
3) They dump hazardous waste inside the dumpster and you get injured and need hospital attention. 
4) They change the garbage collection times and you get taken away with the trash.
5) The person who catches you sexually aroused in the trash, decides to climb in with you !

Daffy

t-girl2015

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2016, 06:15:26 pm »
Thankyou for the advice daffy but wether it be me or anyone else does this they are fully aware of what could happen so if i or they still decide to go through with it then it is entirely at own risk of the person doing it :) i can see what ur saying about the risks and making people aware of them

Daffy Duck

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2016, 06:39:59 pm »
Hi T-girl2015,

Of course I cannot prevent you, or anyone else, from taking the risks. I am not a guardian angel and I won't be there to save you if you get in trouble.

But the jury is still out on whether all readers do actually understand the risks; or whether they merely think they do. Personally, from the evidence, I am far from convinced.

I simply read too many accounts of people, who you would think they ought to know better, getting hurt when they mistakenly thought they had all bases covered.

It is simply a myth to think you can be safe in the public arena. Yes, you could be lucky. But how many times do you want to chance your luck with the real possibility of fatal or serious injuries ?

The facts are simple. Unless you control 100% of the risks, there is always the unforeseen and uncontrollable actions of others to take you by nasty surprise. That is why they call such events 'accidents'.

I understand the desire that danger has its appeals.

But the point I am trying to make is:-  if you can experience all the fun, without the risks; why the need to take the risks ?

As the Trashcan Moderator, I also try to discourage this, not because I am a spoil-sport or killjoy; but because it is not the role of this forum to encourage others to place themselves in danger. Remember, Gromet has to fulfil his licence conditions.

I hope you understand.

And I hope you don't learn this lesson when it is too late.

Daffy

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2016, 06:45:39 pm »
well said mister trash can moderator i have learned the lesson the hard way and i still like trash but i do play it safe in my home
TRASH GIRL

Daffy Duck

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2016, 07:00:11 pm »
Thanks for your support, Trash Girl.

Sadly, you are not alone in learning this lesson the hard way. You are one of many trashcan readers, each with your own tales of woe.

I even know of one very experienced reader, who still managed to get injured inside a waste compactor.

Safety is but an illusion to trick the unwary and the complacent.

What we are dealing with is those who THINK they know. They are the complacent. Accidents only happen to the dumb. No. Accidents happen to us all !

But there are none so blind as those who refuse to see, and none so deaf as those who refuse to listen.

Daffy

t-girl2015

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2016, 10:24:53 pm »
I completely understand what you are saying daffy and its good that you are looking out for the safety of others, but i think if someone does it they are aware of the risks and dangers so if something does happen to them then it is their own fault as they know what they are getting into :)

Offline shokolada

• Shokolada's Mess
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2016, 12:11:44 am »
The one time I was put out at the curb it was in my own bin, in front of my own house, and we knew for sure collection day wasn't for another four days.

My playmate left me there for a while... maybe an hour or two, hard to keep track of time... then brought me in when she figured I'd stewed enough for the scene.

Playing in public, in equipment that isn't your own... so many many things can go wrong. I'd rather fake the scenes as best as possible on my own terms. We have a large storage box which is due to become our own private dumpster soon...

Offline sealed4good

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2016, 01:20:21 am »
I shall give account of my one and only time in trash.  It wasn't a curb-side bin, it was a large industrial dumpster at the back of a big supermarket.    I used to walk past it every evening on my way home from work and noted how it filled over the week. Monday it was always empty.   The trash in there was almost mostly flat-packed cardboard boxes (I assume from deliveries of groceries now stacked on shelves).  It was a reasonable size mall and fairly busy all the time, and the skip / dumpster was just at the end of the car-park, so a lot of people going past all the time.

One Friday evening after the pub on my way home I decided I'd climb in and sleep in it to see how it felt being trash. It was pretty full already, so I had to kind of 'climb' down through the card and clamber underneath.  I got to about 3/4 way down and rested there. I was quite in the middle of it all - it would have taken a bit of effort to get out let's just say.    I laid there and wrestled my arms down behind my back into my jeans and past my belt with some struggle just to really give the feeling that I had been helplessly thrown away. With the weight on me and lack of movement possible at this point it would be a struggle to get out in time if it were collected. But this was Friday evening, not Monday morning.

However, I hadn't actually known which day of the weekend it was collected, just that it was empty Monday morning when I walked past it to work. So I had another unknown, and I dozed off in a semi-drunk, semi aroused state.

Saturday morning I awoke to the sound of shoppers, cars, people all milling around, so I stayed silent and didn't move for fear of being found.  Then the shop workers started piling in more card and black bags as the morning went on. It was getting harder and harder to move, and after a while I honestly thought I was stuck.

Then later in the afternoon I heard very distinct sound of air-brakes hissing from a large truck. In my mind there was only one truck likely to be in this part of the car-park, and I started to desperately get myself free.  It was a huge struggle and all the while I could hear the truck collecting the dumpster next to me, then stop and reverse...  I frantically tried to climb back out through the flat layers of card but it had been filled so much it was like trying to climb through a solid wall. I heard the revving of the engine on the truck - totally sounded like the compactor running.  I made the most effort in my life I think I've ever made to get out before being picked up and thrown in the truck...

...obviously I made it or I wouldn't be here to tell the tale, and I would love that buzz again of course!  Play careful though, I could quite easily have been totally trapped. I'd planned on using cuffs behind my back too! Thankfully I didn't or I wouldn't be here to tell the tale, I'd probably be processed and recycled with the cardboard!  ;)

Stay safe folks, but don't deny yourself.

Daffy Duck

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2016, 10:16:53 am »
Hi T-girl2015,

Of course it is their fault. It is certainly not my fault !  LOL

But you can get such lifelike kicks from the safety of your home, whether inside a wheelie bin or a garbage bag or both.  So outside is simply pointless.

Daffy

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk