Author Topic: The Opening Line by ElectroPainLover  (Read 2162 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
The Opening Line by ElectroPainLover
« on: July 03, 2017, 07:59:04 am »
You'll find this story here on the Plaza:

http://www.boundstories.net/storieslr/openingline.html
MF; F/m; M/f; public; bond; cuffs; playroom; ropes; sawhorse; bdsm; spanking; nipple; gag; blindfold; denial; oral; sex; vag; tease; rom; cbt; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments & feedback about this story here.

Thanks.   ;)

Offline MaxRoper

• Hogtied
Re: The Opening Line by ElectroPainLover
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 09:06:23 pm »
Wow, Dana. It would be hard to believe this was written by the same chap who did your first few stories. Your writing skills are becoming quite excellent and you've taken the challenge of writing from a female point of view and absolutely nailed it. Who among us wouldn't love to meet someone like Mandy? Well done sir.

I didn't even find any extra commas.

Thanks for sharing this delightful tale.

-Max

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2017, 06:56:15 pm »
Thank you Max. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I finally decided to write a story on the lighter side. Thanks for your wonderful words on my writing. I'm glad to have it improve so readers enjoy my stories more.

Thanks again bro... makes me happy to know I'm improving on my penmanship.

Dana

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2017, 07:03:23 am »
Story Synopsis

Thom heads out to a nightclub hoping to meet someone...only his current 'pick-up' line leaves a bit to be desired. That is, except for Mandy. However, a somewhat crude opener opens Thom up for a night he had never dreamed. Mandy is not only beautiful, but, a bit on the kinky side. Thom finds himself in for more than just a fling and this night opens his eyes to a new world of possibilities.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk