Author Topic: Monica's Night by ElectroPainLover  (Read 3031 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Monica's Night by ElectroPainLover
« on: March 01, 2017, 09:29:25 am »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://www.selfbound.net/storieslr/monicasnight.html
Sbf; F/f; cuffs; straps; suspension; gag; hood; stuck; caught; denial; blindfold; plug; anal; nipple; clamps; revenge; cons/reluct; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments & feedback here about this story.

Thanks   ;)

Offline MaxRoper

• Hogtied
Re: Monica's Night by ElectroPainLover
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 06:39:46 pm »
That Amy is a nasty gal, isn't she? But I suppose Monica got what she deserved.
Dana, your writing is getting better and better. You've obviously spent some time editing and have dialed back your comma usage admirably.
Well done!

Max

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2017, 07:26:47 pm »
I think Amy could've found something a little more important than a missed luncheon to get upset about  :D. Monica did get her revenge however.

Thank you for the complements about my writing improving Max! I do appreciated it. Yes, I have been trying to reteach myself about comma and semicolon usage. I am also trying to take more time on my editing. I found letting my story sit for a week or so before editing it helps me find errors easier. I've seen myself let misspellings or off-mark words slip that I catch very easily in someone else's work. I believe I am being less apt to want to get my writings in as soon as I finish the final period now that I have a few stories on the site(s).

Again Max, thanks for the words of encouragement. I have thought my writing has been improving but, to have someone else notice makes me feel great.

Dana

Offline MaxRoper

• Hogtied
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2017, 11:05:09 pm »
Yes, it's difficult to let a story sit for a while when you're anxious to see it posted. My rule is I have to be able to read through the entire story three consecutive times (every word!) without changing anything before I allow it out of my computer. Change just one word or punctuation mark and I have to start over. Even with that rule in place I find errors in some of my posted stories that make me cringe.

Anyway, whatever you're doing is paying off.

Max

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk