Author Topic: Trashed Interloper by ElectroPainLover  (Read 5788 times)

ElectroPainLover

Trashed Interloper by ElectroPainLover
« on: December 14, 2016, 11:19:39 pm »
I don't like posing stories directly to a thread usually...I feel that I am trying to bypass Gromet's rights of refusal for a story being published. If someone does not like the content or is offended by it, please let me know and I will remove it immediately.

It is my first Trashcan story and my first attempt at a 1,000 word story. Not including Title, copyright, and storycodes; I made it just under.

Dana

Trashed Interloper
A Trashcan Story
© Copyright 2016 by ElectroPainLover
Storycodes: F+/f; rope; crotch-rope; no sex; gag; tied; messy; cons/nc; XX

Carla knew transferring to a new school midway through the semester would be difficult to say the least. Friends have been made, relationships formed and she would be the outsider invading the sanctity of the foundations these bonds had been built. Not because it was her nature to subvert friendships and couplings; she preferred to remain at arm’s length from others and avoid the drama so many people her age seemed so eager to engage. It was her sheer attractiveness which always seemed to foster upheaval.

At the university she had previously been attending and subsequently transferred from; Carla had been accepted, if not entirely liked. Her ‘stand-offish’ disposition was often confused with snobbery and mightier-than-thou beliefs and misgivings. Carla was the furthest thing from being self-centered and conceited however. She simply believed that college was a place to gain an education and not for one big social gathering. It had been one of these latter which made her take her transcripts to a new school. She had invested too much and came too far to simply drop out.

As with almost every misfortunate situation, a number of seemingly unrelated commons converge to make an uncommon. An airplane doesn’t crash because it ran out of fuel; it crashes due to fuel no longer burning. Either a mechanical problem or a human factor or a mixture of the two would be the cause, not a matter of the tanks instantly becoming dry. A leak in the fuel lines, a miscalculation of refueling, frozen ice crystals trapping the fuel behind them at some bottle-neck; but not because the fuel simply decided to go on Hyades.

As the aircraft gets starved of fuel due to progression of failures, Carla’s rape was a coalescence of unrelated events with vector lines placing her at the point of intersection. The fact that there was a party going on in the dorm was not the cause. The fact that Vic was drunk wasn’t either. Nor was her room’s door not being fully latched or her lying in her bed studying wearing only her panties to blame. Carla was violated because Vic went to the party, got shit-faced and stumbled down the hall, bumping into her unlatched door, falling into her room causing her to jump and gasp, gaining his attention and noticed her scantily clad body in front of a soft mattress; putting the idea that he was horny in his mind. Had any one of the events in the progression not happened Carla would still be still be a virgin, her sanctity intact, and enrolled in the university she wished to attend.

To top it off and seal her decision to transfer, Carla was blamed for the football team losing its star quarterback…be-damned that he had violated her. “Shit happens!” Vic’s girlfriend told Carla, blaming her for her boyfriend’s arrest.

“New school…same bullshit.” Carla muddled to herself when her latest single-sided foe flipped her off and yelled; “Fuck you slut! Leave my guy alone cunt!” ‘Single-sided’ because Carla neither liked nor dislike Cheryl; and, as for her guy, Carla had never even said ‘Hi’ to him. Zach, had however, spoke to Carla—in the form of a cat-called “Hey baby!” as Cheryl scowled at her as if she made him or provoked him into doing it. The seeds of providence had been sown, fertilized, and watered thoroughly; merely awaiting to take root and breach the soil.

The final evolutionary alignment came as Carla walk from work towards her dorm across a dark, unlit lawn; she being alone, Cheryl not.

The attack was sudden, quick, and brutal. One of the girls shoved a rag into Carla’s mouth and wrapped several turns of duct tape around her head to hold it in place. At the same time, another was looping her wrists behind her back with rough, abrasive rope. Yet a third attacked her legs and bound her ankles tightly.

Carla was forced into a sitting position and more rope was used around her arms and chest, pinning her arms to her sides and bracketing her breasts above and below; the ends tied between her tits. Another strand cinched tightly around her lower belly and between her legs and around the hemp-rope belt at the small of her back. The loose ends of the crotch-rope knotted around her wrist bindings holding her hands pinned at the top of her ass. Carla’s legs were lashed above and below her knees; her legs pulled high behind her and tied by the ends of rope from between her breasts, over her shoulders and under the breast ropes just under her scapulas.

Carla had been trussed into a tight hogtie complete with an equally tight crotchrope forcing the denim crotch of her jeans deep into her cleave and a rope binding around her chest tight enough to make breathing difficult and her tits hurt.

“Don’t litter…put trash in its place.” One of her attackers said as they heft her and swept Carla away.

The large blue-painted steel dumpster they chose to put Carla in served a day-care facility which catered to college-enrolled mothers.

“Baby’s should smell like babies.” Cheryl said as Carla was rolled from the metal lip and into a soft, but smelly, bed of shit and piss soiled diapers. Her fall broke several liners open, exposing her to the liberated and foul disposables. Struggling for her freedom only sunk Carla deeper into them.

Sometime later; being no closer to gaining her freedom than she had only minutes after being bound; Carla heard the engine of the disposal truck close in on her, the dumpster bumped and lifted; spilling her and the shit-encrusted, piss-soaked discards in with bags of household waste.

Just before the huge Caterpillar D-9 covered her limp and seemingly lifeless body, the operator seen her and checked Carla for signs of life. Carla was rushed to the Hospital and not the County Morgue.

ElectroPainLover

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
Re: Trashed Interloper by ElectroPainLover
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2016, 12:03:47 am »
Wow ElectroPainLover that was a good trash story it had a good start and a happy ending that was a nice way to start with your first trash story
TRASH GIRL

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2016, 12:15:44 am »
Well written and very satisfying, I think you may have a future in short short stories.

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2016, 12:22:47 am »
Thank you Trash girl...got the idea about college as my sister is starting RN school and was an alternate for spring classes and with an actual start in fall. She had to take all her preparatory classes now in case she actually started in spring. She said she would miss her classmates she took her prep classes with if she didn't start until fall as they would start in spring. Not much different than transferring to another school and away from friends you studied with.

As for the happy ending...I already put her through enough. I wrote and posted it in three and a half hours.

Dana

Thank you Fordman...I have a series I am thinking about for a 1,000 word format. It would help me get used to saying more with less.

Your story was well written also bro.

Dana

bin_me_uk

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2016, 08:27:28 pm »
I really enjoyed the story, I hope she gets her revenge on the people who did this to her  :D

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2016, 08:52:47 pm »
Thank you Bin_me! I haven't thought of expanding upon Carla seeks revenge. Being primarily a Self-bondage and bondage genre writer I don't spend much time in a dump or hovering around dumpsters. I also used it to see if I could write very short (for me) stories. I may revisit Carla and her trio of abusers, but, I am unsure whether I could hold myself back from issuing them a terrible demise once my devilishness and ire worked within my 'eye-for-an-eye' bitterness of bullies.

Thank you again and I will see if I can keep my emotions in check on a revisit.

Dana

Offline MaxRoper

• Hogtied
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2016, 10:44:25 pm »
I applaud your efforts to write succinctly and away from your usual interests. You have succeeded admirably, getting the main points across with minimal words. I'm not usually much of a trashcan fan either but am more likely to go outside my usual genres if the story is short.

It's been mighty quiet around here lately. I suppose everyone is off making holiday preparations, wrapping up packages or someone.

Max

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2016, 11:10:52 pm »
Thanks for your words of encouragement Max. I wanted to see if I could kill two birds with one stone; write a trash story without having the stench get stuck in my nose and tell a story in a thousand words or less. Both proved do-able.

I believe I am going to work on my short-story abilities mixed in with my normally wordy writes. Had an idea of a collection short writing works, but, damned if I can't remember what they were going to be about. I really need to write crap down when I think about it. It's one of the reason's I bust out a beginning to a story and allow it to sit on the back-burner while I go back to what I was working on when the story came to mind...hence...too many stories going at once.

It has been slow and quiet around here to me too. I just wish the damned spammers would follow the lead of our members and take a break  >:(.

It seems like I am about the only one around without a life. I hope for them they have someone to wrap for, wrap-up, or wrap them. I hope since I can't have any fun, someone else can have my share  ;D

Thanks again Max. Glad you enjoyed it.

Dana

Offline malus_infantia

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2016, 08:27:41 pm »
Thanks for going outside of your comfort zone and writing this story, ElectroPainLover. I quite enjoyed it!

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2016, 08:42:58 pm »
Thank you and I am glad you enjoyed the story malus_infantia. I will most likely stick within my genres I feel comfortable with but may 'get a little dirty' on occasion.

Dana

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk