Author Topic: Looking For a Club Mag. Story  (Read 3811 times)

Offline Matrix 99

Looking For a Club Mag. Story
« on: September 15, 2016, 02:33:53 am »
Hi Guy`s ,

I am new , so Hi , how yah` do`n :D

Anyway , back in the early 70`s there was a 2 part story in Club magazine ( I for got what months ) that had to do with this guy have a fantasy about women giving birth and he wanted to experience the same or as close as possible.

He found an article an obscure newspaper or magazine advertising this "clinic that performs unusual medical procedures" , so he figured he would check it out. He made an appt. and they told him not to have anything to eat or drink past a certain date and time and that he would be picked up and brought to the clinic , and before that he had ti sign some contracts stating that if he agreed he would be forced to go through with it even against his will as it was not something that could be stopped once started.

It was very erotic , and I would like to be able to read the story again and possibly augment it into a longer multi part story.

Club magazine often had stories of this nature , and I remember one ( would like to read this again as well ) about a young woman who had an enema fantasy , but could never bring herself to give herself one and found a similar article and responded and I remember she mentioned how she was soothed by the sound of rain outside has she was being treated.

Last but not lease , was the "Kellerman Diaries " translated from German text , and left unfinished , this was some very serious stuff , even for Club that involved harsh domination such as "queening" .

If anyone could help , I would be most grateful , thanks again.

O__ if you guy`s have not read the book "My Darling Dominatrix" buy it and enjoy , I won`t tell you of the end , but it is not your usual erotic story.

Also a must see movie is "After Fall , Winter" starring Eric Shaffer and that chick from AHS ( I think ) , a 5 star flick rated R not X

OK , I have made you guys read enough !! LOL

Later , :D

Me 

MsBehavin

Re: Looking For a Club Mag. Story
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2016, 07:43:19 pm »
Hi Matrix 99.
Welcome to Gromet's Plaza Forum.

Though I can't help with your story searches thanks for the heads up re "My Darling Dominatrix", it sounds intriguing :)

Offline Matrix 99

Re: Looking For a Club Mag. Story
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2016, 09:38:29 pm »
Hi MsBehavin ,

Thanks for the welcome   ;D

Thats ok , I have been looking for the story so long , sometimes I think the web gets worn out with all my searches over the years , `yah , years.

You ever toss something , then 10+ years go bye and you tear the house apart looking for it only to realize you tossed it about 20 years ago !! LOL

Yup , "My Darling Dominatrix" is a very good book :

https://www.amazon.com/My-Darling-Dominatrix-Grant-Antrews/dp/1563330555/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1473971708&sr=8-1&keywords=My+Darling+Dominatrix

Also :

https://www.amazon.com/After-Fall-Winter-Eric-Schaeffer/dp/B0073Q0K4U/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1473971776&sr=1-1&keywords=after+fall+winter

Makes 50 Shades look like a Saturday matinee !!

Later ,

Me

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk