Author Topic: The Tune Up by The Technician  (Read 3000 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
The Tune Up by The Technician
« on: August 03, 2016, 11:43:25 am »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://www.grometsplaza.net/eroticstories/storiessz/tuneup.html
Solo-F; F/f; M/f; narrative; counselling; therapy; naked; spanking; handslaps; brush; tears; lesb; mast; sex; climax; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments & feedback here about this story.

Thanks   ;)

Offline feline

• Hogtied
Re: The Tune Up by The Technician
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2016, 04:03:58 pm »
Personally I would not call this either sexy or erotic, but I would say it is very thoughtful, well told, and an interesting perspective that rings very true.

Seeing how the therapist insists on calling the one and only therapy that actually works destructive behaviour makes me smile, especially since they must see that nothing else has worked, despite any number of attempts and efforts.  Such narrow thinking, but that is what is to be expected, such is the nature of training and expectations.

I certainly see and agree that this could become destructive behaviour in a different context, with different rules, but when it is done so carefully, with such a structured and cautious approach, that just seems silly, and worrying about nothing.  Instead I see a healthy release, and a way of tackling a real emotional problem in her life, and a way to produce a loving and healthy relationship that just needs a helping hand now and then :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk