Author Topic: Jessica's Torment: The Beginning by ElectroPainLover  (Read 10854 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Jessica's Torment: The Beginning by ElectroPainLover
« on: July 31, 2016, 12:36:05 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://www.selfbound.net/storiesek/jessicastorment.html
Sbf; naked; cuffs; bond; spreader; collar; belts; first; toys; insert; stuck; torment; climax; cons/reluct; X

Part 2: http://www.selfbound.net/storiesek/jessicastorment2.html
Sbf; workshop; naked; cuffs; bond; spreader; collar; belts; toys; insert; torment; nipples; electro; caught; climax; cons; X

Part 3: http://www.selfbound.net/storiesek/jessicastorment3.html
Sbf; workshop; naked; cuffs; bond; spreader; collar; belts; nearly-caught; bed; chains; spreadeagle; toys; insert; electro; torment; nipples; timer; climax; cons; X

Part 4: http://www.selfbound.net/storiesek/jessicastorment4.html
Sbf; FF; workshop; chast; cuffs; bond; spreader; collar; electroplay; spreadeagle; toys; insert; device; spank; torment; nipples; timer; hogtie; climax; cons; X

Part 5: http://www.selfbound.net/storiesek/jessicastorment5.html
Sbff; cuffs; fetters; bond; machine; spank; nipple; electroplay; toys; caught; blackmail; M/ff; sex; vag; anal; oral; pain; torture; facial; susp; cons/reluct; XX

Part 6: http://www.selfbound.net/storiesek/jessicastorment6.html
Sbff; M/ff; torture; toys; electroplay; cuffs; fetters; hogtie; chain; susp; gag; blindfold; nipples; clamps; vag; anal; force; sd; sex; spank; pain; bdsm; transported; captive; blackmail; cons/nc; XX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments & feedback here about this story.

Thanks   ;)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 05:05:53 pm by Gromet »

Offline picofarad

Re: Jessica's Torment: The Beginning by ElectroPainLover
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 03:16:47 pm »
Just an awesome story.  I love the attention to detail and its pace.  I look forward to the continuation of this adventure.

Thanks!

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2016, 11:21:12 pm »
Just an awesome story.  I love the attention to detail and its pace.  I look forward to the continuation of this adventure.

Thanks!

I am very happy you enjoyed the story and my writing style. Thank you. I am currently writing Part 2 about Jessica and her plight of her innocent entry into self-bondage and BDSM. I do hope you find it as interesting as the opener.

Again, thank you for your positive review. I hope to have Part 2 completed in a week or so and will get it to Gromet as soon as I finish, review, and edit it.

Thank You,
ElectroPainLover

Offline pilloryslave

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2016, 05:35:15 pm »
Wow.... that was wonderful.  The detail amazing and I felt as if I was one with her in her predicament.  Looking ford to the next part

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2016, 06:34:59 pm »
Wow.... that was wonderful.  The detail amazing and I felt as if I was one with her in her predicament.  Looking ford to the next part

Thank you for the compliments pilloryslave. I'm very glad you enjoyed the story. I am working on it's sequel(s). I believe there should be about 5 or 6 adventures for Jessica to find herself exploring. Part 2 is well in the works. I only hope you find it, and them, as interesting and exciting.

Thank you very much.

EPL

Offline absolutist

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2016, 02:38:02 pm »
After the other intriguing stories you've posted here recently, I want to show this one some love too, not that the eagerly awaited second part becomes forgotten...
Cheers

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2016, 03:59:29 pm »
After the other intriguing stories you've posted here recently, I want to show this one some love too, not that the eagerly awaited second part becomes forgotten...
Cheers

Thank you Absolutist for the kind words and your interest in the upcoming parts.
I have sent Gromet parts 2 & 3 of Jessica's Torment, but, had to ask him to hold off on posting them until I reworked them a little due to errors I made. The reworks have also been resubmitted and when Gromet gets completely over his nasty flu bug and Self-bondage stories are are in the loop to be posted, I am sure he will get them up and you can enjoy the next couple chapters of Jessica.
Part 4 will be being started shortly. I have been working on some other stories as well and hopefully, they too will be posted.

Thank you again for your post.

Dana -- EPL

Offline Mikel

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2016, 04:05:58 pm »
Great Story EPL,
I just read part 2 could not find it on the forum yet so I thought id post here, please keep writing I enjoy your train of thought.
Mikel
Keep your mind in the gutter and your woman locked up tight.

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2016, 04:25:38 pm »
Thank you Mikel. I think Gromet posts all sequels to the original story's feedback post.

I am pleased you liked it. I have sent part 3 in to Gromet and I am sure he will post it sometime in the near future. I believe there should be about seven parts or so. I have to see where I am going to take Jessica in part 4. I have yet to start it as I have written a few other stories that hopefully will be posted soon too.

Thanks again Mikel. I enjoy your stories as well and look forward to reading some more.

Dana -- EPL

Harry

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2016, 10:20:05 am »
Thanks EPL for this great story. Or the beginning of it...
Excited to see where this adventure takes Jessica.

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2016, 01:49:15 pm »
Thank you Harry. I have submitted part 3. Part 4 will be in the works shortly. I have to think of what kind of problems Jessica is going to run into as of yet, but I hope to make the next several parts find Jessica in some very uncomfortable situations, both physically and mentally.

Thanks again Harry. And I look forward to reading some more of your work in the future.

Slave Dana -- EPL

Harry

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2016, 09:15:31 pm »
Thanks again Harry. And I look forward to reading some more of your work in the future.

Slave Dana -- EPL

Well, first half of 2nd part is now ready, starting the second maybe tomorrow.
So many possibilities, but finally got the idea how far this story can hold.
I think I will be having a lot fun moments in the future...

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2016, 10:15:53 pm »
I'm glad you hear your are working on it Harry.

Writing can be quite fun because it allows you to live your fantasies or desires through your characters. And again, you have a talent for writing that will only improve the more you do it.

I look forward to seeing more of your stories posted and enjoying them.

Thanks Harry,

Dana -- EPL

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2016, 08:17:43 am »
Really enjoyed part 3, thanks Dana. Congrats on your promotion.

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2016, 04:13:06 pm »
Thank you on both accounts Fordman. And you are welcome. I will begin to revisit Jessica and take a short break from my other stories and let them simmer as I have with Jessi. I believe she will begin to find herself getting a little deeper than she really wants. We'll see where the story leads.

I can only hope to add to the already excellent Moderators Gromet has chosen for his team. Thanks again Fordman.

Dana -- EPL

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk