Author Topic: The Colony Part 8 by TitforTat  (Read 11363 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
The Colony Part 8 by TitforTat
« on: February 19, 2016, 11:00:21 am »
The Colony 8: Part 1

Chapter 1

After Gudrun's intense birthday sex, I vowed to keep the visit to the woman to myself. Even after feeling Mystra's semen pump through me, fill Gudrun to he brim then me being pulled out covered in it, I couldn't shake the enormity of the woman's words. I did try my best to act like nothing had happened and smiled while talking with Gudrun, Mystra and Pure.

Back in our royal suite, Mystra and Pure never caught onto my new plight, but in my short alone times, I could already feel the fear of what was to come. I was needed for a quest of sorts, but it would come with great pain to myself to see it done. I wasn't sure if I was ready for what she was asking of me or even what it was really.

Within a few days, life returned to normal with my secret burden still tugging on my emotions. Maid seemed to catch a hint that there was something wrong as I performed the magic necessary to convert a few new people, and I felt bad for lying to her saying I was indeed okay, just tired. It was when a man named Apelu came to Wonderland that I knew the time was coming.

Apelu was a mixed Pacific Islander and Japanese with an incredibly large frame. The lingering asian features to his face belied the size of his body that I would assume that came with it. The moment that Beringar introduced him to me, I felt something that reminded me of a feeling I had once. It was a sudden intense interest in who he was and where he came from. All of my instincts told me that he was special in some way and the conversation with the woman came flooding back to me. What was I supposed to do with him? He was fairly attractive, though not someone that I would consider under normal circumstances.

Apelu was strangely quiet around me. He seemed almost embarrassed that I was going to perform the ritual as I would know his fantasies and desires to be incorporated, but went along with it anyway. It amazed me the amount of pain the man could withstand and barely made a face during the portion of the process where his life force separated from his body, he only stared at me wordlessly. That stare sent shivers of fear through me as I knew what he had asked for.

–

“I wish to be yours, and yours alone.” Apelu said suddenly, just as Beringar had left the room. I turned to him quickly and studied the look in his deep brown eyes.

Apelu stood about 6 feet tall, had dark brown, almost black eyes and very little hair on his large body. For his size, he looked like he had a good mix of muscle and fat, there was no significant muscle tone, but you could tell it was there by the way he moved.

“What?” I asked him with my heart beating a little faster.

“I wish to be yours. I wish to be your servant, but not owned by you. I wish to be your strength when you are weak.” he said with his expression never varying from his calm smile. His words seemed almost haunting to me. “I wish to share your burden and be your umbrella when it rains.”

I was already starting to shake in fear and his statement seemed to come from no where. There was no way that he could have said exactly the correct things that linked up to the talk with the woman without him knowing something.

“Were you sent by her? Did she make you do this?” I asked him as his smile faded with a look of sudden confusion.

“No... I just....” he said with a stutter before looking at the floor in confusion. “I am sorry that I startled you. I  was overcome by your beauty and the fatigue that you wear like clothing. I have always had trouble, thinking that I am the hero when I see someone in pain. Just never mind me.” he said before gaining his calm smile and gentle way about him

It took several minutes before I could get enough courage to talk again as I thought through the woman's words again. Apelu was strangely attractive to me and I couldn't completely disregard his brash statement of desires. His mention of me wearing my fatigue like clothing seemed more fitting than anything I had felt in the past few days. I had to push my shock to the side and learn more about him.

“Apelu. If you were mine and mine alone, what would you do with me. I already have a wife, four slaves and a shared romance with another. All of my loves I will share until the end of time. How would you fit into that?” I asked with a bit of pride and smiled thinking that it would get him to change his mind about what he had said.

“I would take you when you are needy. I would shield you when you are beaten. I would comfort you when you are weak and I would use my own life to fill you with the strength that you need to stand on your own if needed.” he said confidently.

Apelu's words were not even close to what I had expected and his confident insertion into my life without even knowing me caused me to tremble with mixed emotions. I was angry, intrigued, aroused and scared. It sounded like his mind was made up when he had first seen me with his eyes lighting up like seeing someone he knew.

“Of course, it would be your decision as I could force myself on no one. I have a bad habit of  knowing what I want when I see it and expressing myself before thinking.” he said as I felt my heart putter in my chest once again.

“I...” I stared before looking away from him. I didn't know how to react to the man as no one had ever treated me that way. It wasn't so much as a come on as it was freely expressing how he felt with no fear of rejection. “Let me think about it for a day. Do you mind staying at the Black mansion?”

“If it means that you will consider it, yes. If you do accept, I will offer you my love, my compassion and my wisdom.” he said with a happy smile before standing up. My stomach dropped out inside of me as he continued his smile then turned to leave the room. I was literally shaking when he closed the door behind him with the words from the woman continuing to echo in my mind.

Chapter 2

“Alice...” Mystra called for the second time as she sat next to me on our square, blue living room bed. “Ally, you look like you have seen a ghost.” she asked me before I turned to see the concern on her face. I was still debating on telling her everything.

“I told Apelu to wait.” I said causing her to look confused instead of concerned. “He asked for something... strange.” I said softly.

Mystra's confusion slowly turned into a seductive smile before she ran her hand up and down my leg. “It must be pretty good if you think it's strange. Is it more over the top than what I did with you and Pure for Gudrun?” she asked with a sexy laugh then frowned when I didn't smile.

“He asked to be mine... mine and only mine. I had only met and talked with him for an hour.” I said before Mystra's smiled dropped quickly with a kind of anger spreading in her eyes.

“What... so he can just say that he want's you, walk in here and join our family just like that? Does he know that you have me, Pure, Maid, the Umbach's and Phyllis?” she asked with anger finally coming out as the volume of her voice increased.

“He knows.” I said simply as I looked at my hands. Mystra said nothing as I felt her hand slowly return to my leg.

“What is it then?” she asked before I looked back up at her.

“It's... something strange. I... don't want to say no.” I said with Mystra's eyebrow raising. She removed her hand from my leg and looked at her own hands for several minutes before responding.

“I've always trusted your judgment and I know that you see through bullshit pretty quick. If it's something that you want, I won't even question it. On the other hand, if it gets in the way of you loving me or the others I would have to put my foot down and say no.” Mystra said as I put my hand on her leg this time.

“I would never stop loving you or the others. I just... I think I have to do this.” I said before Mystra raised her eyebrow at me. She paused before nodding slowly then rubbed my back.

“If you think it's the right thing to do, I will back you up, just like I said. The others will worry about this, but they know you have never let us down.” Mystra said before I gave her a weak smile and hugged her tightly. Her tail wrapped around my waist and added an extra layer of comfort in a time where I felt the most uncertain in my life. “He must be a hunk.”

I opted to stay relatively docile that night as Mystra and the others simply laid on me. I hadn't told any of them besides Mystra what was going on and from the looks that I got, Mystra didn't seem to comfortable about it. They all seemed to know that something was up, but didn't ask. Maybe it was out of mutual respect or maybe they didn't know what to ask.

–

“So you want to be mine, and only mine as well as the other changes?” I asked Apelu as I looked out over the room with him sitting behind me. I didn't even wait to say hello or start with the small talk. I hoped to shake him.

“Yes, just as I am now.” he said before I turned to him to try to find a weakness in him. He was as calm and happy as ever, as if nothing would ever bother him.

“You don't want a bigger dick? Maybe more stamina, more muscle?” I asked him almost angrily before he smiled and shook his head no.

“I want to fill you with the life of my own.” he said cryptically before I frowned at him.

“What does that even mean?”

“It means that I want to share myself with you.” he said then laughed a little. “And just you, when you have time for me. Beringar said that you are very busy with your family and your work.”

“I may never be with you. I may go for weeks without touching you.” I said before he nodded again.

“If if helps to lessen your burden, I would love to share it so that I may see you become even more beautiful.” he said softly. The man was as unbreakable in his calm as he was poetic in his speech.

“I reserve the right to change anything about this.” I said as I made up my mind.

The streak of defiance within me seemed almost unnecessary with the man, but I was on edge about this whole situation. If he was the decision that the woman had told me about, it would bring heartache and pain. Or, he could be the strength that she had promised. Either way, I could change things anyway I wanted to once he was converted.

“I would prefer to stay as I am, but you may change what is needed.” he said softly. I looked back at him smiling confidently and as calm as ever.

I sighed and shook my head as I felt instinctively that this was going to change my life in more ways than one. I nodded as I turned to him then had him get on his knees to perform the ritual on him. He was eager to begin, but moved as if his inner calm was unbreakable.

Chapter 3

After performing the spell, I held Apelu in my arms as I did with everyone else to allow him to recover. I watched in awe as his eyes never left mine and his expression never show the pain that had afflicted everyone previously. Even though the pain was much more brief than the machine, it still gripped everyone with screams of agony as their life force was pulled from their bodies and attached to an object. The only thing I saw in his eyes was love and peace with only the slightest shimmer of discomfort.

“I believe it is time to introduce you to the rest of the family. Everyone who is changed stays with us for a few days anyway, so they will be expecting you.” I said causing him to smile and show off his newly rubberized mouth. He still looked very much like his old self only slightly more fake. None of this seemed to phase him at all, which really disturbed me.

When we got home, I introduced Apelu to everyone with Pure and Maid inspecting him like they did with everyone who went through the process.

“He is... very large. He is your type?” Mystra asked in a whisper as she leaned closer to me. I could already feel the butterflies of love in my stomach just from looking at him. It never happened this fast before.

“I... I think he's cute.” I said before Mystra chuckled seductively then nudged me.

“When are you going to tell them that he's yours and off limits?” Mystra asked before I looked at her with a frown. “They are going to want to play with him. You know it happens every time.”

“Here, let me feel your deepest fantasy.” Pure said as she took Apelu's hands in hers the smiled with her eyes closing. Apelu's calm dropped quickly as Pure turned into me just as I was only pregnant. Pure giggled and rubbed her belly before looking at me.

“Looks like another preggo lover.” Pure joked happily before bouncing with her boobs slowly smacking her belly. Apelu's stare only seemed to convey that there was something special about the visualized fantasy. His calm had an underlying desire to it that I hadn't seen from him yet.

“Okay, everyone.” I said with my raised voice. Jenni, Marci, Phyllis and the rest all stopped what they were doing and looked at me. “Apelu is mine and off limits to everyone. This is what he wanted and I agreed to let him have it. Don't think for even a minute that it means I love any of you any less.” I said as I saw mixed emotions replace the previously playful mood.

“So... I can't play with his thingy?” Jenni asked with a childish voice. Lately, she had become a bit of a cock hound as well as even more of a pain slut. Mystra and I both had spent several hours beating her senselessly with her only asking for more.

“No. Only I get to.” I said before Apelu looked at me with a hint of embarrassment. I was actually a little excited at getting a rise out of him. “Please make him feel at home. Apelu, no sex with the others.” I said with a smirk before he nodded and smiled.

“You must be Maid?” he asked toward Maid who giggled in my mind.

“Maid can't talk, sign or communicate.” Pure said as she oogled the large man.

“How is this going to work?” Mystra whispered as she leaned into my shoulder. “Does he just sit around until you are ready for him?”

“I don't know.” I said as I watched the others ask him questions and laugh. “I should have thought more about it. My heart was telling me where to go.”

I felt as though I had made the correct decision, but didn't consider all the options of a big decision like I always had.

“We will figure it out. It has to be important if he is only for you. I'm not even jealous.” Mystra said before I looked at her to see a loving smile on her lips. I smiled widely at her then kissed her deeply before we shared an embrace.

–

“So what do you think about being royalty?” I asked Apelu as we walked about Wonderland and took in it's sights.

“I have no use for money or power. If royalty means that I get to be by your side, then I am happy.” he said with the biggest smile. Apelu still confused me as it had been four days of him sitting quietly, talking with the others or singing happy songs. Never once did he ask for a moment alone with me or any hint of romanticism that stemmed from his confessed love of me.

“Do you love me?” I asked Apelu before he looked down at me and nodded with a happy smile. “Do you want to have sex with me?” I asked getting the same emotion. He wasn't even excited about it, just acknowledging that he would like it. “Why just me?”

“Because when I first saw you, I knew I had to be a part of your life. I've always been a protector. I've always believed in love at first sight.” he said as his happiness faded. “When my wife died, I was so angry. I loved her the first time that I laid eyes on her too.” he said as I felt a sudden sting of sadness within me. “I saw her, asked her to go sailing and never looked back. Sailing was also what killed her.” he said softly.

“Apelu....” I whispered as I made us stop in the middle of the garden. He looked at the flowers, small trees and the water around us. My heart was sinking while took in a deep breath and smiled wearing a mask of calm.

“It was meant to be.” he said before looking at me. “I knew that I loved her when I saw her and spent every waking day of my life to fill her with my own. When it ended and I became just a man again, I couldn't be sad because she gave me so much in return. I only wish that I could have protected her or had more time.” he said as his eyes bored into mine. My hands were trembling as I felt my emotions boiling within me.

“What happened?” I asked then wish that I hadn't

“A rogue wave shook the boat and she fell. She broke her neck and died instantly.” he said as he still smiled without a hint of pain in his expression. “I told her that I loved her every time I had a chance. We didn't need to say goodbye.” he said as I sobbed against him. He only hugged me against him with his natural strength.

“I found this lifestyle because of her. I never would have considered it if she wasn't so kinky, then never would have found you.” he said softly before I looked up into his smiling face and felt the love that he was showing in the moment. “I don't care if you leave me in the corner or forget me altogether. I just want wake up in the morning, see your beautiful face and tell you that I love you.” he said as I felt my heart flutter again. It was deep like loving Maid, Pure and Mystra all over again.

“I... I love you too.” I said causing him to smile even wider and hug me gently.

Chapter 4

After getting back to our room, everyone was gone and busy doing what they did. I led Apelu to our room then pushed him to a sitting position on the bed as I changed my body so that my dress absorbed into me. Apelu only watched as if he knew it were going to happen, but I didn't care.

“You want me to fill you with my life?”  he asked me softly with a weak smile. Nodded at him and pushed him back on the bed while staring into his eyes. “There is no turning back.” he said before I raised up to look down on his body under me.

“I want to. I want to stay where it is comfortable, but I need to do this.” I said causing him to frown and take my wrists in his.

“You do not need to make love to me, just love me.” he said before I shook my head no.

“I can't really love you without giving you my life in return.” I said before a sudden emotion passed in his eyes.

“How do you know these words?” he asked me with almost a whisper. I said nothing before leaning into his chest and kissing him on the lips. He paused before kissing me back and I felt my body respond with both the warmth of love and the tingle of arousal.

–

Apelu was average, at best, as far as lovers were concerned. I had been spoiled completely by every manner of perversion and experienced orgasms so powerful that I was rendered unconscious. The pleasure was nothing compared to how he made me feel as he looked into my soul and caressed my body while inside of me. Not even with Mystra or Pure had I felt this out of control with love.

I was getting close to orgasm when he finally came. I felt something strange as his voice built up in volume as if he possessed a kind of energy inside of him. With his cries of triumph, his cum warmed me from the inside along with a tingle of energy adding to my own reserves.

I didn't even care that I didn't achieve my own orgasm. I studied his form above me as if something magical had just happened. The love that we shared in the moment completely eclipsed anything that I felt from anyone, even Mystra. I barely knew Apelu, yet I was experiencing something incredible. The complete and total surrender to a love that came from nowhere. It was the feeling of losing control and having the courage to accept wherever it took you.

“Are you still needy?” Apelu asked as he spooned me from the back. I was in a haze of bliss when he answered the question and forced myself to pull out of it.

“I'm fine.” I said happily as I turned to look at him. His hand reached to my rubber pussy and strummed at my sensitive clit causing me to gasp.

“You are still needy. I need to fix that so that you can return.” he said with his words sounding almost foreign. I was about to protest until I gave in to his expert fingers. I gasped deeply as a few of them penetrated me with his thumb massaging my slit. “Show me your beauty.” he said happily as he watched me from above. I was powerless to even assist him as my stare locked onto his eyes. I was struggling to hold it back and marveled at how his love for me gave me almost more pleasure than his fingers could alone.

–

It was some time later that my family began to come home one by one. I was curled into Apelu's arms and left alone after they found me. His gentle yet powerful embrace made me feel like he was some kind of shield from the world, in a way, he was.

“So... how was it?” Mystra asked after Apelu left to take a walk. He just kissed me, got up and said that he wanted to enjoy the garden.

“The sex was average, but I think I just fell in love all over again.” I said with the warmth and tingle still floating about inside of me.

“You look like you are glowing.” Mystra said as she touched my face the frowned. “You are very warm.”

“I feel warm.” I said with the biggest smile then pulled her arm toward me. “Come lay with me. I want to love you.”

Mystra smiled widely with a nod then let me slide against her backside after she laid down. I kneaded her breasts and caressed her legs with my own before she laughed happily.

“It's been a while since you had me like this. He did a number on you, didn't he?” Mystra said softly. I only nodded and kissed the back of her neck through her hair.

“It's so weird. I've never felt that kind of love take me like that before. I've always given it then had it return to me.” I said gently. Mystra stopped my hand then turned to search my eyes. “I still love you more, but... wow.”

“Alice... I'm happy for you.” she said with an honest smile. “I was worried that this felt a little... forced, but not after seeing this.” she said with a loving smile. Her smile lingered as she pushed a bit of hair out of my face.

Mystra moved back to her original position so that I could hold her from behind before Pure entered the room and did the same to me. The rest eventually joined us with Mystra poking at me to talk. I spilled the whole story and how I felt while hands embraced me and showed support. It was easily the best day that I had had in a long time.

Chapter 5

Life had gotten back to normal again after the addition of Apelu to the family. Though he wasn't very sexually active, we did have amazingly intimate sex together. I never experienced the incredible energy like the first time, but it didn't detract from how I felt with him. Usually, he would get off, thank me and hold me for an hour before I would engage in the rest of the family. Lately, I had been teaching him about Wonderland, the spheres and a little of my own abilities. He was fascinated from the get go. I was almost constantly in a haze of love or happiness from what Apelu brought to us and nearly forgot about the woman's words to me that day.

“You take Pure and I'll take maid.” Mystra said as I entered the living room with Mystra pinning both of them. I was still feeling warm from just spending time with Apelu. I nodded with a happy smile and sat on the bed. “Lets fuck these bitches.”

Mystra lost a bit of her witty, sarcastic edge from time to time and traded it for demoralizing remarks along with a slightly sinister tinge. Pure and Maid always knew that it was going to get exciting when she did so.

“Come on, show me your cock.” Mystra said as she let up on the two then put her hand to my crotch. She was in charge today.

“Alice?” Mystra asked with confusion in her expression. “It's not working.”

“What?” I asked with her words breaking me from my happy moment.

“I'm trying to change you and it's not working. Are you blocking me?” she asked with her confusion deepening.

“No, I never block you.” I said as I looked down and willed my body to change. There wasn't even a hint of a tingle. Suddenly the tingle was in my chest as my tits began to swell.

“I can change those.” she said as my hair began to grow and my hips widen. “I just... I can't” she said as she concentrated harder. “Can you change me?” she asked with a grunt of frustration.

I thought about her skin becoming pink instead of red and watched it lighten quickly. Just for good measure, I caused her black, front doll hole to change into her usual cock within moments.

“What's going on?” Mystra said as she gave up trying with Pure and Maid sitting up. Apelu walked into the room with his usual happy smile and waved. He looked like he was ready for his morning swim with Siren.

“Apelu, did you do something to Alice?” Mystra asked causing Apelu's calm smile to fade quickly.

“Is something wrong?” he asked before dropping his clothes and coming to us quickly.

“Yeah, I can't give her a penis. She can't do it either.” Mystra said as I nodded in  response.

“Is there something wrong with your sphere? Can they... break?” Apelu asked before Mystra let hers out of her stomach. It looked the same as ever. I started to panic just a little when I couldn't make mine appear.

“It's not coming out.” I said as I pushed with both hands then and flexed my stomach mightily. “Apelu, what's happening?”

“I do not know.” he said with a sudden panic in his eyes. “Does this happen often?”

“It's never happened before.” I said as my hands began to tremble. “Especially not to me. I can change anything I want.” I said as I went beyond trying to command my sphere to making a physical change using magic.

“Ohhaaa!!!” I yelled as the magic that I generated sent breathtaking stabs of pain through my stomach like I was tearing the sphere from me. I stopped the spell instantly and held my hands to my abdomen.

“Alice, what happened?” Mystra asked as she took me into her arms quickly.

“I tired to use magic, and it hurt.” I said with the pain still lingering and my breath lurching in my chest. “It's like it's stuck from a union or something.”

“I'll go get Beringar. He's the only other one that knows anything about this.” Pure said as she nearly threw herself off of the bed and ran to the door.

“I'll go get Phyllis, maybe she can help.” Maid shot into my mind before she hopped out of bed. Apelu went behind both of us and held us in his strong arms. He said nothing, but his eyes showed an intense fear of not being able to help. I wasn't happy at all at being able to get some kind of rise out of him this time.

The Colony 8: Part 2

Chapter 6

“So... have you had issues before today?” Beringar asked with Phyllis watching intently.

“I... I don't know. I haven't tried to have a penis in... a month maybe.” I said with Mystra nodding in agreement.

“Then it could have happened then, What was it that you were doing at the time?” Phyllis asked as she bit her fingers in thought. She often did it when her mind was whirring with activity.

“Well... a month ago.” I said as I thought back to all that had happened in the previous month.

“That was when I arrived.” Apelu said calmly. “Is it something that I have done?” he asked as we all looked at him.

“Do you  have any kind of magic or have your shared your sphere with her?” Mystra asked causing Apelu to shake his head no. Suddenly, I heard Maid gasp in my mind as she took my hand.

“Alice... can I talk to you alone?”  she asked me with a tremble in her voice.

“No one can hear us.” I thought back to her as I tried to focus on her thoughts. She seemed a bit more fuzzy to me than usual.

“Your reaction will give it away.” she thought to me with the fear in her growing.

“I am with all of my family. I will let them know if...”

“You're pregnant.” Maid blurted into my mind before I could finish. I slowly swiveled my body to physically look at her before she nodded at me. I could feel the certainty in her mind. “I can... sense her.”

“What?” I thought to maid as I felt my heart begin to beat faster in my chest. My hands started to tremble as I pulled on Maid to look straight at me. The others fell silent as they saw our stealthy conversation.

“You... have... another inside of you. I can sense it, but I can't communicate. It's just... there.” she said as she put her hand to my stomach. I looked down and felt my eyes tremble in fear.

“Pregnant?” I asked with a whisper.

When I was younger, I was always careful to protect myself during sex as I never really wanted children. When coming here and changing into a rubber person, the caution that I once held was no longer needed.

“How... how is this possible?” I asked before I felt many hands on me.

“Alice...” Mystra asked as I looked to her to see her eyes focused tightly on me with a concerned expression. “What are you talking about?”

“Maid... she...” I said before looking back at her. She nodded once more before I looked down at my stomach. “She senses another life in me.”

Many gasps went about the room before I looked at Apelu who was just as shocked as the rest. “You... filled me with your life.” I said as my voice began to tremble. “It wasn't a metaphor, it was a statement, wasn't it?” I asked with fear and anger beginning to take over my surprise.

“Alice, my love. I did not know such a thing was possible. I only meant to share my own.” Apelu said so softly that I could barely hear him. “I... I'm sorry that...” he said as he studied my eyes. “I didn't mean to...”

“A baby?” Pure asked as she stared out into the room. “A real baby?”

“Everyone calm down. Let's think about this for a moment.” Mystra said with Jenni and Marc staying at a slight distance. “Alice, do you think that is what is causing you to not be able to change or remove your sphere?” Mystra asked before I looked from Apelu's worried expression to Mystra who looked calm and collected. Her eyes trembled and I knew that she was trying to be strong for me.

“I... I don't know.” I said before Mystra pulled me closer to her.

“Can I ask everyone to leave for a moment?” she asked as she stared at me. “Please?”

They all hesitated then began to lave the room quietly. “Apelu, you stay.” Mystra said as he was about to leave as well. “I'm going to check a few things.” Mystra said before sliding off the bed next to me and kneeling on the floor. “Open your legs.”

I only stared at her as my mind felt numb then nodded. I spread my legs before her as she caused her hand to become very narrow. Her eyes were on mine as she slid her fingers into me and caused my rubber pussy to stretch around her. It wasn't uncomfortable, but it did feel different than normal. I yelped in pain as she bottomed out inside of me and I felt her stop at her wrist. She proceeded carefully as her fingers touched my insides with her eyes growing wide.

“Alice... you have a cervix. You are configured to have children.” she said as her eyes stayed on me with her hand retracting slowly.

“What?” I asked in a whisper as my heart thudded in my chest. I felt like I was going to pass out. “Mystra....”

“Alice... calm down. We can figure this out logically.” she said as she made her hand full-size then rested them on my thighs. “I don't know how this happened, but we should have found it sooner. This shouldn't be possible.” she said as her eyebrows furrowed in thought.

“It's because of me.” Apelu said causing both of us to look at him. “It has to be.” he said with his usual calm, happy attitude being traded for confusion and unease. “None of this would have happened if I had not come here. I am sorry if I did something to hurt you. It was not...”

“Shut up.” I said to him causing his eyes to tremble. I took his hand in mine before looking back to Mystra. “This is her fault. She is making me do this.” I said as I thought back to the conversation with the woman. “She told me that I had a decision and it would lead to heartbreak.” I said with anger in my voice.

“The... woman?” Mystra asked before I stared at her angrily.

“I knew it was time when I met Apelu. He said all the right words that made me realize it was time. It was my decision to lay with him that brought this on and it will cause my heart to break.” I said with Mystra frowning and taking my hands in hers.

“Alice, nothing with ever get in the way of our love. I will always love you.”

“As will I. I will always be there to protect you.” Apelu said before Mystra gave him an angry look.

“You... you are the one that caused all of this. What gives you the right...” Mystra began with her voice increasing, filled with anger at him.

“He is not to blame.” I said as I pulled on Mystra's hands to bring her eyes back to me. “This was part of her plan. By accepting to help her and accepting Apelu into me, I am on the path to leaving Wonderland.” I said before Mystra's eyes widened in fear.

“Alice.... wait... no...” she whispered with her lips beginning to tremble. I could already see the woman's plan unfolding, thought I did not know of the details. The girl growing inside of me would be the catalyst for me being able to leave.

“Mystra... there is something much greater at stake than our love and our paradise. I have... I have accepted a quest to assist the woman and this is the beginning of goodbye.” I said with my voice trembling and trying to choke back my sobs.

“What does that mean?” Apelu asked calmly, but looked worried.

“It means that when the baby is born, you and I will leave Wonderland to assist the woman. You were brought to me to be my strength, my love and my shield when we leave.” I said with both of them staring at me with deep emotion evident in their expressions. I sighed knowing that I would have to inform all of them of what I was talking about. I realized that my words sounded just as subversive and convoluted as the woman's did.

“Bring everyone together and I will explain the best I can.” I said with my emotions still running wild inside of me. The news from Maid, the realization that my body had changed to allow this to happen and that I had already made my decision left me feeling like I was trapped, but it was of my own doing. The woman said that it was my choice.

Chapter 7

I already began to feel the sadness eating at me as I described my meeting with the woman and what it meant. I could already see the hurt growing in Mystra and Pure for not telling them of my meeting then explained why I didn't inform them as I wasn't really sure what it all meant.

Looking at Apelu, I watched his expression turn from thoughtful to shocked then back to thoughtful again as he realized how he himself fit in with the plan. Even Beringar had become unwittingly involved when he decided to make the trip to Hawaii on a whim to meet Apelu. I don't know if they could see it, but I started to make out the fingers of manipulation in the whole scheme of things. I was going to have some questions the next time I met her. Her mentioning how she could no longer change my destiny seemed to fit into it all as well.

I then described Apelu and I's encounter then paused on the thought of when I felt the strange energy transfer to me.

“That's it.” I said with a sudden realization. “You did fill me with life.” I said to Apelu, who looked as if he were about to cry. I had never seen more than a smile from the big man despite everything I did to try to elicit other emotions. Right now, I wanted to see his smiled again more than anything.

“Do you think that was when the change was made?” Phyllis asked before I looked at her and nodded.

“I'm sure of it. Every other time since then, I haven't felt the same transfer of energy. The woman made this possible.” I said as I saw everyone wearing a mix of emotions. “But why, why.... get me..”

I looked down at my shiny rubber stomach and rubbed with my my hands to feel it the same as ever. I still wouldn't have known if Mystra hadn't tried to change me.

Instead of continuing with conversation, Mystra started a large group hug on me and tugged at my emotions further. They all professed their love for me, yet I knew that it was only going to go so far. I was already preparing for my heart to be broken, but I didn't know how or why.

–

The next few days were rough for me as well as those around me. I tried my hardest to be in a good mood and tell them how much I loved them, but I was angry. This was not what I had envisioned helping the woman would be like. Instead, I was trapped as a female, pregnant and expecting something that I didn't know how would unfold.

Beyond that, I was afraid about having a real baby. How would I care for it? How would she fit into our kinky lives? What was I going to do with a baby? I wasn't really mother material and this was not an environment to raise one in.

Those were the thoughts that I had within me every few minutes or so. I was so consumed by it all that I stopped performing my duties with Mystra and I explaining to everyone that I was having issues. None of them spoke of the news, but Gudrun did find time to come visit me.

“Alice, you are afraid?” Gudrun asked as she sat next to me while we looked out the balcony. I felt like I wanted to cry as I turned to her and nodded. She was the only one of us that had already had children and saw them off to adulthood.

“What am I going to do with a baby?” I asked as I pressed on my stomach. There was still no sign that anything was living inside of me.

“And what is it going to be like having it? Where is she going to stay, who is going to take care of her? How can she grow up in an environment like this? Is she going to be a rubber person like the rest of us?” Gudrun asked as she looked at me. Her questions filled my mind with even more tension. “These are all similar questions that I asked myself, but slightly different. The truth is, it just works. If you have love for her, the way will be provided.” she said as her squeezed me gently with her hand. “Such sudden news is hard to take and the fear can eat you alive. What you need to really be asking is why is this the plan? What will this accomplish that allows you to leave? Those are the things that you can do something about instead of what will come naturally.” she said with a loving smile, but asking the hard questions. I could only nod at her as my pain deepened, but gave me a new direction to follow.

“Beringar and I were expecting children and we practiced it until it happened.” she said with a  chuckle. “Even then, the fear of what was to come plagued me. Only Beringar's love and a few friends helped me to realize that this was how it was done. This was how we furthered our species and the answers would provide themselves. I just had to decide how much I wanted to provide back.” she said as she laid her luxurious red hair on my shoulder. “I can't promise that everything will be alright, but you have so many people that love you that you shouldn't feel alone.” she said as I laid my head onto the top of hers.

“Thank you.” I whispered her to before her hands gripped mine gently. Another hour was spent with the two of us just looking out the large window into Wonderland, arm in arm and hearts bared.

–

Despite everyone who tried to comfort me, Gudrun's stiff but comforting words were what actually pulled me out of my self destructing fear. She made me realized that even though I was going to have a baby, it wasn't the end of the world. In fact, it was a new beginning. I decided instead to think about what about the plan she had for me rather than what to do with a baby. That only lead to pain and madness.

“Alice, are you angry at me?” Apelu asked from just beyond my reach as I sat in a chair near the balcony. I pulled away from my thoughts and frowned at him. He looked... beyond himself.

“Apelu. I'm not angry at you at all.” I said as I stood up and walked to him. He was sitting indian style on the floor with his favorite black and white, latex samurai pants on.

“I'm just trying to figure out how all of this is going to unfold.” I said as I sat sideways on his lap. “She said that I was going to have my heart broken. The fear of something bad that you know is coming is hard to deal with.” I said as he nodded and pulled me against him. His gentle, yet powerful embrace caused a bit of my worry to melt from me.

“No matter how it works out, I will be with you.” he said gently before kissing my cheek. I smiled just a little and pressed my head into the nape of his neck. It was all I needed to hear to make me feel just a little better.

Chapter 8

It was when my stomach began to feel a little hard just below my belly button that I knew what everyone had told me was true. I swore that I could already see a slight swelling there, but no one else could confirm it. A long talk with Mystra brought us to a plan about keeping it a secret. It was supposed to be like I was faking pregnancy and going through it as if I really were, but only as a kink of mine. It was so rudimentary that it would be hard to disprove.

Something else that came along with the furthering of my impending motherhood was the steep increase in my sex drive. I had been pretty active since being converted, but I felt as if I were starting to become more like Gudrun everyday. Before my duties, I would have my choice between any of the 5 that could have a penis fuck me silly, have another mid day then come home to Apelu refusing to let me continue until he had his way with me. He had become rather forceful as of late and I found that I didn't really dislike the treatment.

At around three months, there was no denying that I was pregnant. The hard ball inside of me had swelled larger to give me the appearance of having a pot belly. It was strange to rub the little mound along with the realization that I couldn't just change my way out of it.

--

After a brief round of satisfying, rough sex with Jacques, I found that I could no longer create clothing using my skin. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't make it happen. Mystra tried to change me as well with the same result, so I went nude until my dress was recreated with real latex clothing. I also had a pair of white stockings, black shoes and opera length gloves made to match. It was the first time in many years that I actually needed clothing. I was starting to loose some of my abilities, though slowly. I was slowly becoming less Alice of Wonderland and more of just Alice

A month later, I could no longer change my skin at all with it settling on an almost human-like texture and feel. My eyes had changed to a vibrant blue-green with a realistic look. Mystra seemed the most disappointed that I was no longer her toy, but nearly human. Her innocent words caused me to cry long and hard throughout the night. The fear that I was turning back into a human had replaced that of wondering how my heart was going to be broken.

At halfway through my pregnancy, I was almost stuck as I was with my hair as the only thing lift I could change about myself. My hips had widened to a nice size, my breasts had grown to about an E cup and sagged just a little, but my skin looked completely human at a slight distance. The one thing that I was glad that still held out was my rear hole that still resembled a doll hole and felt as wonderful as ever when fucked. It was a sad day when that too changed to a normal human sphincter.

My changes didn't seem to affect my work. In fact, I had almost more energy to perform the process, changes in others and attend meetings. Naranja stayed close to me when I attended meetings and said that she thought my journey was inspiring as well as sexy watching me grow slowly. I laughed and smiled at her on the outside, but inside I cried a little. The growing swell of my belly had passed the point of being able to hide it anymore when standing, I could no longer see my feet without bending over and my near human look started to make me feel more like an outcast in my own town.

“Come here preggy.” Mystra asked me with a devious smile and curled her finger to beckon me to her. Another change that came with all that was happening was her inability to control me in any way. I also lost the same with the others and no longer able to change them leaving Mystra in charge of the family.

“I want your tight asshole.” she said as she grew a normal size, black dildo from her crotch. I looked behind her to see Pure smiling and stroking a larger one of her own.

“What, I get double teamed now? One for me and one for her?” I asked as I rubbed my stomach and half smiled at my own joke. I was still trying to be optimistic.

“That's right. You know how you get when you don't have your fill.” Mystra said before hugging me tightly against her with her slightly larger than average sized cock poking at the bottom of my belly. For that, she was right. It seemed anymore that if I didn't get enough sex, it was like not getting enough sleep. I got cranky for no reason.

“You know, I was sad when you started to change, but this gets me so wet.” Mystra said as she rubbed my stomach. “You are one sexy bitch.”

“I will second that.” Pure said as she crawled to the edge of the bed.

“Now bend over and let me give you your medicine.” Mystra said with a sexy laugh as she pushed me gently from her. I laughed through the lingering pain in my emotions and turned to see Pure with her legs spread and her cock ready for me. It was strange that I liked sucking her so much more now.

“Do you want me to cum in your mouth?” Pure asked before I giggled a little. She asked me every time and I couldn't help but enjoy the reward for pleasing her. I was starting to like cock just as much as Nanny... almost. I nodded with a naughty grin before teasing her with my tongue.

Anal sex with a real ass hole was completely different than with a doll hole. It took some time to loosen it up then stung a little when it first slid in. I took a liking to it as it seemed to provide more stimulation than my pussy did anymore. The pain/pleasure that came with Mystra's thick cock sliding in and out of me never let me down and typically brought me to more than one orgasm before she came in me. Pure was always synched with Mystra so that when Mystra came, so did Pure.

After going to work for the day, I came home to have Maid take my ass with Jenni as my underside lover. Just like with cock, I became an aficionado at eating pussy. Granted it was a rubber pussy, but it was close enough to the real thing that only the taste and texture was different. The only real one that I had ever tried was Gudrun's before she made the change and it was just as good then.

I always spent some leisure time in our room before Apelu would take me however he wanted. It wasn't a dominance thing with him like it was with Mystra, but he never took no for an answer. It was more like fucking me was his duty, but with a gentle, intimate touch. I had stopped trying to tell him no, though sometimes it was fun to try to keep him off of me and enjoy the almost rapey vibe that he created.

Chapter 10

I woke up hungry as if I hadn't eaten in several days. The sensation frightened me as it was one step closer, but when I tired to eat, my stomach lurched with all of it coming back up. There was no taste of bile or acid along with it, it just didn't belong in me. Eating did give at least the satisfaction of the hunger going away for an entire day.

Just after gaining the need to eat, using the restroom came soon after. Since there were no restrooms in Wonderland, I had to resort using the shower and squatting to pee, which I hated. At least what came out of me was only water with one of Chef's students verifying as if eager to try.  Thankfully, I didn't have to poop at all or it would have been a nightmare to run to the mansion all the time to just use a restroom.

“Alice, you are changing back, aren't you?” Apelu asked after making love to me on the smaller bed in the master bedroom. Mystra, Maid and Marci were going at it on the large bed with Jenni bound to a chair and watching helplessly. I could only nod with a tremble of fear before turning to look at him.

“I can feel it inside of me.” I said as I rubbed my now enormous belly. I was now eight months along with the last month causing much more growth. Each day, I could feel the food that I would eat moving further into me and staying there longer before coming back up. I knew by how I was progressing that it wouldn't be long until I had to function like a normal human again only with rubber skin and plastic-like hair.

“Have you decided on a name?” he asked me softly. The last time he asked, I fell into a crying fit and curled into his arms for an hour.

“I haven't” I said as I looked into his dark brown eyes and frowned. “I feel like I can't name her until I see her, but I like Pheobe.” I said with his face contorting into a smile.

“Pheobe, I like it.” he said before kissing me gently then frowned like he did when he was thinking something the he would rather not. “It's getting closer now and people are starting to talk. Do you think that you will become fully human again?”

“I don't know.” I said as I felt a sadness course through me. “I've been made of latex for so long now and loved so many beautiful people that I hope I don't. I want to stay like this forever.” I said before he smiled at me.

“But you were not at first. You knew nothing of this lifestyle and were forced into becoming a rubber sex toy for a couple in Germany.” he said causing my to laugh and nod at him.

“It's strange how life can take you in a new direction kicking and screaming, then just when you start to enjoy it, you get moved again.” I said with Apelu nodding with love in his eyes.

“No matter what happens, I am going to be with you forever. I don't need some fancy union, a marriage or words to tell me so. All I have to do is look into your eyes and know that I am yours.” he said as I felt my emotions pull at me again. My eyes welled up and I felt tears roll down my face. I cried harder at feeling them before he pulled me into his arms and hugged me tightly.

–

I was enjoying a quiet meal with Chef and beginning to truly appreciate how he effortlessly produced such amazing results. That day, I ate enough for two of me.

“You are looking especially sexy today.” Chef said as he watched me eat with his face in his hands and smiling from ear to ear.

“Thank you.” I said with my mouth full and eager to shovel more in. I had my plate sitting on my belly with the lip of it tucked under my boobs. Since getting my dress redone four times, I had often gone without it for a day or two to get alterations made.

“Do you know when the final day comes?” he asked me as I stuck my fork in the last bit of baklava on my plate. As I did, a forceful kick from inside me dislodged the plate sending it sliding to the table before me. “Ah... a fiesty one.”  he said with a laugh, but the kick terrified me.

“Oh.... oh no.” I said as it was the first movement that I had felt from her. “Chef... she moved.”

“I'd say that was more of a kick than a move.” he said with a chuckle before realizing that something was wrong. “Are you alright my love?”

“Its.... the first time she has moved.” I said as I reached down to feel the odd sensation of my entire abdomen contorting with the baby inside me shifting. A sudden need to use the bathroom overcame me.

I stood up with my belly pushing the table from me as I nearly ran from the dining area to the bathroom next to the kitchen. Just as I sat, my urine exploded from me and lasted only a few seconds before coming to a stop. Chef was just outside and looking at me with a slight smile.

“She landed on your bladder?”  he asked with a chuckle before looking more serious.

“What do I do?” I asked him as I wadded up some toilet paper and wiped myself. I groaned with the slight pain of her sitting funny inside of me and poking at something she shouldn't. I suddenly became very aware that she would be coming soon and there no way to stop it. “Chef?” I asked as I felt tears leaking down my face.

“Alice.... real tears?” he asked as she came suddenly close to me and wiped them away. “Please, do not cry, it is my one weakness.” he said as he took my hands in his.

“What am I going to do with a baby?” I said before choking on a sob. My emotions had been out of control lately with every little thing setting me off.

“Love her. Love her as you have with the rest of us. You love so easily that it should come natural.” he said as he stared into my eyes. “You have nothing to fear when it comes to that.”

I felt myself calming unnaturally quickly and nodded at his comforting words. “Thank you. Thank you for loving me like you do.” I said as I pulled him against me to feel him return the embrace. The life inside of me kicked again and hard enough that it thudded against Chef.

“I know that YOU love me, but that one wants to hurt me.” he said with a gentle laugh. He pulled away as I saw a foot trying to push through me as if there were some kind of an alien inside of me. It was horrifying until Chef smiled and tickled at it. “See, just a baby. You will meet her and love her soon.” he said before offering a hand. “Now, let me help you up.”

“Chef, I don't know if I can do this.” I said as I felt something other than the baby shift inside of me.

“Of course you can. If anyone can, it is you. You have the strength of forty men.” he said with a chuckle. It was times like these that I really admired Chef's seemingly uncaring attitude and jovial nature. I knew he cared for me, but he would'nt let me think of the bad things. “Would you like me to escort you back to your room?”

“I would like that.” I said as I felt an odd pressure inside of me. It felt as if I were going to be sick, but on the other end. “Wait...” I said as I sat back down on the toilet just as my ass erupted with a familiar stench. I started to tremble at knowing what that meant as more tears fell from my eyes.

“Please.... don't stay...” I said before chef laughed at me.

“You think my nose too delicate to handle such a thing, ha!” he almost shouted and smiled me. Despite what I knew to be happening, I couldn't help but smile at his taunt. He still had a bit of frenchmen left in him. I smiled then quickly frowned when I tried to think of his name.

“Chef... I can't remember your real name anymore.” I said before he frowned at me and scoffed.

“I am Chef, forever and always.” he said as he crossed his arms over his chest. My bowels lurched again and I cringed with the resulting sound. “I gave up my former life and will forever be this.”

“What will I be when I turn human again?” I asked him as I felt tears rolling down my face again.

“You will be Alice. You were her when you came here and always be Alice to me. You never know, maybe this humanity will be temporary.” he said as he knelt and looked deeply into my eyes. “It makes no difference to me. I will always be your friend, your lover and your Chef. You will always be my Alice. Now finish your shit and I will take you to your room.” he said with an odd smile and laughed. I couldn't help but shake my head at him and laugh.

The Colony 8: Part 3

Chapter 11

After my embarrassing moment in the restroom, Chef had escorted me back to the room and we talked a little more seriously along the way. I thought it was sweet of him to offer to babysit if needed and a little surprised to find that he was actually quite fond of children, though never having any himself. There always seemed to be a part of him that I never really knew, but could almost imagine him being. That's when I figured out that I had always know him correctly or the way that I first imagined him.

“Hello. Here to bring back the queen.” Chef said loudly as we entered the room.

“Oh good. I was wondering when I was going to see that sweet ass of yours.” Mystra said with her tail snaking sexily into the air behind her.

“I don't know if I would go there right now.” he said as he nudged me. “Anyway, I promised that I would not be long. I will be whipped for sure.” he said happily before bowing and disappearing from where he came.

“Alice?” Msytra asked as she stood from the bed slowly. Apelu rose from the floor behind the bed as both of them looked at me. Their stares caused my to cry once again.

“I'm... almost human again.” I said through my tears as Mystra and Apelu hugged me. My huge belly pushed against Mystra and the baby kicked hard.

“What....?” Mystra exclaimed as she backed away from me with a panic.

“She is kicking.” I said as my tears came faster now. “She is starting to move.”

“When... when did this happen, just now?”

“No, at dinner. She kicked the plate off of my stomach.” I said as I felt her move again and rest her head on my spine. “Oww.” I said softly with a groan and held my back. “She is pushing on me.”

“Come, lay down.” Apelu said as he and Mystra ushered me to the bed. Despite being full of energy, it did feel good to relax. Even if it meant that my belly would push my boobs up towards my face, it relieved the near constant ache that carrying all that weight on the front of me now caused. When I was fully rubberized, such things were never considered and I could get rid of my tits when they bothered me. Now they were just in the way.

“It's going to happen soon.” I said as I looked to both of them whose eyes widened.

“N.. no it's not.” Msytra said as she tried to reason with me. “You still have a few weeks to go.”

“I can tell that it's not going to be that long.” I said as the baby moved again and caused a cramp deep inside my pussy. It reminded me of being that time of the month. Something I had also conveniently forgotten about. “Unnghh... a cramp.” I said as I held the underside of my belly.

“Oh.... oh no.” Mystra said as she held her hands to her face. “That's a contraction.” she nearly whispered.

“What!?” I exclaimed as I started to sit up and felt my back twinge with pain. “No... not it's not. Just a cramp.”

“Ally, you don't get cramps when you are this pregnant, you have contractions.” she said with her voice trebling. “Apelu, can you get Gudrun. She has been through this before.” Mystra said with Apelu nodding, kissing me quickly then leaving the room as if on a mission of the utmost importance.

“Mystra... I'm scared.” I said as she took my hand and nodded at me. I could see the concern continuing to build in her expression.

“It's okay. I'm pretty sure that I remember contractions starting all the way before 8 months in most people. It might be coming soon, but not today.” she said with her stare showing the confidence I needed to ease my mind. Mystra frowned a little then put another one of the squishy, boob pillows behind me to help sit up. Laying on my back made it hard to breathe anymore.

“Just remember, you had practice with this when you were like Nanny.” Mystra said with the same confident stare as she held my hand. The slight, annoying cramp deep inside of me was already starting to subside.

It was useless trying to call for Maid anymore as our connection had all but dissolved into a tingle of empathy felt only with strong emotions. I asked Mystra to summon her and she only nodded with a slight far away look before laying next to me. Her hand stroked the side of my belly causing the baby to move once more.

“She is really active.” Mystra said as she sat up a little to watch. I put my hand on hers then my   other on my left side as the baby rolled and kicked. The movements felt less like random than the baby trying to find her way out. I felt certain that she was ready.

“Mystra. I get the feeling that she is ready to... meet us.” I said with a tingle of fear running through me. “It's like she is trying to find a way out.”

“You might be imagining it. Try to relax, you are stressing out needlessly.” she said as she kissed me and stared into my eyes with a smile. I knew that she was forcing it, but I loved her for trying.

“Thank you for loving me.” I said with an uneasy grin.

“Why do you say it like that?” Msytra asked with a concerned frown. I looked down at my still moving belly and frowned. Maybe it was the talk that I had with the Woman, but I started to get the feeling that once the baby came, a part of me would end.

“My heart is going to break soon. I don't know how it will happen, but it will. I just want you to know how much I love you.” I said as tears poured down my face.

“Hey...” Mystra said she scooted closer and stared into my eyes. “I know you love me and I love you. We share something that no one can ever take.” she said with her eyes searching mine. I stared at her then

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk