Author Topic: A Mistake on the Contract by Yuti  (Read 1857 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
A Mistake on the Contract by Yuti
« on: October 13, 2019, 06:36:09 am »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.boundstories.net/storieslr/mistakeonthecontract.html
FM+; maid; gift; F/m; bond; chairtie; contract; roleplay; slave; gag; mistake; legal; bond; naked; enslave; tease; torment; sex; escape; discovery; police; crate; delivery; return; auction; sold; free; rom; cons/nc; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline feline

• Hogtied
Re: A Mistake on the Contract by Yuti
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2019, 02:54:01 pm »
I really enjoyed this.  I wondered, at the start, if it would be similar to your previous story Pepper the Maid, but despite starting from a similar place, you have taken this in a totally different direction.

It seemed that the month long relationship between Steve and Linda was over far to soon, to quickly and easily, given the sense of how long she had been teasing him and laying the ground work for getting into a relationship with him.  Still, she said it was OK to end the relationship, so he can hardly be faulted for taking her at her word.

Seeing the role play idea coming from Steve's mother was a wonderful surprise, so funny and amusing!  I so did not see that coming, and it added both a big smile at the time, and a lot of emotion to the real and legally binding contract that he signed.

The long term nature of the contract also explains why Linda was not in any form of a rush to take advantage of Steve.  She knew she had all the time in the world, and wanted to make the best of this time and the opportunities it provided.

I really like the way you found both a way for Linda to extend the contract, and a way for Steve's mother and the police officer to get him free from the contract, without breaking the rules and shape of the story.  To simply have the contract run out and result in Steve's freedom would not fit at all with how loving, possessive and even crazy Linda was being, and what we had seen of her nature.

Since the contract was legal, running away was not going to work either, so there had to be some other way out, which you found :)  This rounded out the whole experience very well, and it also resulted in a really nice happy ending for Steve and his new bride to :)

Thank you, this was a great deal of fun to read :)

Offline Yuti35

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2019, 02:01:03 pm »
Hi Feline, sorry, I missed your comment!
Thanks a lot for your feedback, it is very motivating!
I really appreciate that you take time to detail what you like  :)
I hope you'll enjoy my next stories!

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2019, 02:36:45 pm »
Nothing to apologise for, its easy to miss replies and only find them later.

As for your next story...  perhaps it's time to let you into a little secret.  Every now and then, when I get curious and remember that I have not had my "fix" for a while, I hunt up your DeviantArt page, just in case your next story has already been posted there, but not yet made it to Gromet's Plaza...  I am waiting patiently, but would like less waiting and more enjoying ;D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk