Author Topic: The School Janitor by Jordan Laine  (Read 3388 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
The School Janitor by Jordan Laine
« on: August 22, 2019, 11:32:19 am »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.trashcanstories.net/storiessz/schooljanitor.html
F+/f; school; force; trashcan; naked; bagged; hum; insert; stuck; janitor; trick; collection; trolley; process; compactor; baler; wrap; storage; voy; mast; climax; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline DumpsterLife

• Loosely Tied
Re: The School Janitor by Jordan Laine
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2019, 11:07:10 pm »
Another enjoyable story as always. I feel for Tina, as she seemed to be bullied into a bad situation. Certainly agree with Larry thought that if it’s in the garbage, it belongs there.

Can’t help but feel this isn’t over...Tina is still alive. Larry has confirmed the “garbage is garbage” law. He also knows Tina fancies her. Should he save Tina...what if Riley just happened to...end up in the garbage?

Great story as always!

JordanLaine

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2019, 07:29:32 am »
Thank you for the kind words! My original plan for this story did have it continue on a bit further, but in the end I couldn't quite decide how I wanted it to conclude so I decided to leave it ambiguous for now. Maybe at some point I will write a follow-up if I can finally decide on an ending (and don't have other stories on my plate!) I think it comes down to one of several options:

1) Riley does something sneaky to make sure Larry is too late to get to work in the morning; Tina ends up trashed for good.
2) Larry gets to work early enough, but realizing what he's up too, Riley catches up to him and sends him into the trash for going behind her back and trying to save Tina.
3) Larry successfully rescues Tina in time, and together they hatch a plan to give Riley a taste of her own medicine.

Offline DumpsterLife

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2019, 11:23:23 pm »
It is left to a few possibilities. Indeed Larry has placed himself in the situation of saying he’ll be early but is also going to be waking up next to Riley...

I also enjoy the way you come up with the fantasy ideas of how to deal with trash. There are only so many “real” routes you can take, so it’s always interesting to see what different ideas you come up with.

JordanLaine

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2019, 02:02:29 am »
I also enjoy the way you come up with the fantasy ideas of how to deal with trash. There are only so many “real” routes you can take, so it’s always interesting to see what different ideas you come up with.

Oh, it's so nice to know that some of those things are appreciated! I've always been a bit torn between keeping things "realistic" and going for more fantastical (or at least, impractical) approaches, and I've generally found the latter to be a bit more fun to write, so I keep experimenting with them from time to time. I have some ideas that get way more wild in this regard even than my already published stories do! Now it's just a matter of seeing if I ever get around to writing them.

Offline DumpsterLife

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2019, 11:15:18 pm »
I look forward to seeing these ideas. It is hard to do a story of this kink with any major realism, and the potentially realistic options can be quite limited, so for most stories there’s a bit of a change anyway, but you’ve got an interesting way of expanding the experimentation. It can be great to allow your imagination run wild, and I presume you’ve maybe even fantasised about some of these things before putting them in a story  :P

Offline blarg

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2019, 03:08:03 am »
Oh, it's so nice to know that some of those things are appreciated! I've always been a bit torn between keeping things "realistic" and going for more fantastical (or at least, impractical) approaches, and I've generally found the latter to be a bit more fun to write, so I keep experimenting with them from time to time. I have some ideas that get way more wild in this regard even than my already published stories do! Now it's just a matter of seeing if I ever get around to writing them.

Personally I love a more "cartoony" approach to trash stories! it's really fun thinking of weird ways trash can be disposed of, processed, compacted and transported! I've always loved mixing my machine/factory fetish with my garbage fetish, so the weird rube-goldberg garbage machines are my favorite :p

Offline malus_infantia

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2019, 05:22:34 pm »
Great story, and thank you for sharing ^.^. Well written with a lot of the trash story tropes (like anything in the trash is legally garbage) that I super enjoy. The videotaping was also something that I enjoyed, and has featured in a few of my fantasies lately.

I'm not at all opposed to fantastical methods of trash disposal and waste management, though it helps when that kind of thing is described well so I can visual how it works, which you totally accomplished. Anyway - Look forward to your future work!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk