Author Topic: Need help finding three stories.  (Read 1725 times)

Offline ANnon82

Need help finding three stories.
« on: August 11, 2019, 06:56:05 pm »
There are three stories I have been trying to find again with no luck so far.

The first involves a girl being tricked into bondage on a sex machine in a secret room by her friend while in someone else's house (a neighbor?) and then being betrayed and left there to be found by the owner.

The second involves a girl or young woman finding a bondage chair in the basement or cellar of an old or abandoned house and getting trapped in it and automatically stimulated by it. I think a friend finds her and releases her at some point or she somehow releases herself. I believe that further games with the chair ensue.

The third story is in a historical setting, likely the Victorian or Edwardian age and is about two girls or young ladies, one of whom in the older sister of the other, who are taken in as wards by a godfather/old family friend/benefactor at his county estate and while there the two of them are put through anal training by him.

As I recall the older sister is the primary point of view character. Also I remember one scene in which one of the girls is bound to an ottoman/footstool while being stretched by toys or something like that.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk