Author Topic: Pepper the Maid by Yuti  (Read 2131 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Pepper the Maid by Yuti
« on: July 27, 2019, 03:24:13 am »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.boundstories.net/storieslr/pepperthemaid.html
F/m; maid; bond; rope; gag; scarves; captive; chairtie; balltie; blindfold; tickle; tease; poletie; basement; clothespins; discovery; F+/m; bagged; packaged; transport; public; kiss; caress; chloroform; kidnap; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline MaxRoper

• Hogtied
Re: Pepper the Maid by Yuti
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2019, 07:04:07 pm »
Excellent story! I like the way you left it open-ended so the reader can decide what happens next. Thanks for posting!

Offline Yuti35

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2019, 10:03:34 pm »
Thanks a lot for your feedback ^_^
I'm planning to write two other chapters  :)

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2019, 12:56:52 pm »
I really enjoyed this story, I read the entire thing with a big happy smile on my face.

There is something both innocent and deeply evil about the way Pepper, the maid, takes to the idea of helping Steve to find out what bondage is like, and helps him to get the required experience for his writing.  It seems such an odd request, but she treats is so seriously and naturally, asking questions so she can understand what he is looking for here, and setting about making it happen.

The teasing, the way she just takes and keeps control, and her control keeps on growing with time is very sexy.

Getting someone else to help, well, that was a surprise, and could easily have worked out differently!  Pepper really does seem very keen on the idea of finding all of the ways that a kidnapping can go and happen, and making sure that Steve has the biggest and fullest experience possible.

Which is why the ending makes me smile so much.  Steve really is coming across as young and naive here, after all that has been done to him already, why on earth would he think that Pepper's offer of a further kidnapping, at her home, was a metaphor is just so funny, and delicious!

I also had to go back to the beginning and check, and yes, his parents are on holiday for 2 weeks, so plenty of time for Pepper to really show Steve what a kidnapping can be like...

I am really looking forward to seeing you write more, especially if you keep some of the same playful yet strict feelings of this story :)  Roll on the next part :)

Offline Yuti35

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2019, 02:41:23 pm »
Hi Feline, thanks a lot, I'm glad you liked it :)

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2019, 07:03:44 pm »
If I said I was patiently waiting for the next part, and not stalking your DeviantArt page in eager anticipation, would you believe me  8)

Talking of your DeviantArt page, going there and looking at the pictures was actually quite interesting and helpful.  When you had described Steve being placed into the laundry bag I had somehow pictured a fairly small, upright, cylinder type bag that would barely contain him.  I am not sure why, but this is the image that came to mind.  Which was also a little confusing, since it would not really hold him or allow him to be transported so well.

So seeing the image you had for this scene was actually quite helpful and interesting.  The much longer, top opening shape of bag makes so much more sense for transporting your hidden kidnap victim :)

Given that Pepper has already reached out once for help from another woman with bringing all aspects of Steve's kidnap experience to life, I wonder if she will reach out again, for other things that can be done and tried...  Plus what about the whole taking pictures and videos of him in various forms of "distress", or just teased discomfort, that will be sent off along with the "ransom note"?  Or simply reminding him of what is going on in the world outside, what he is missing, while locked away, such a helpless captive...

Offline Yuti35

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2019, 07:19:29 pm »
I hope you'll enjoy the next parts ! :) I'm glad these pictures helped you to have a better representation of the story ^^
I'm still working on the whole plots, but the next chapters will be Pepper bringing Steve at her work (Still tightly bound and gagged of course ;D)
Actually, Pepper work at differents places each day of the week (Hotel, highschool, library...) , so I think I can find some interesting situations :)

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2019, 12:31:08 pm »
Ooooh!  I may be starting to bounce with excitement here :)

This does bring up one obvious question, how is Pepper going to transport Steve to and from all of these places?  She cannot simply just pick him up and carry him along on her own...  so is she going to need a helper, someone else who is in on these naughty games?

She won't be able to just move him around with her so easily, as she works from room to room and moves from room to room either.  Some form of cart with enough space to carry a balled up Steve could work, but I am not sure this is always going to be available...  where could Steve be kept when Pepper needs to put him to one side, who if anyone will keep an eye on him, and how does she make sure that he does not make any trouble, and does not get anyone to discover him?

So much fun to be had here :)

Offline Yuti35

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2019, 02:40:07 pm »
Let's just say that, for the hotel, someone will keep Steve and check on his bonds, thinking its his own demand  ;D (without knowing Pepper is behind the whole thing)
And for the school, she will need to find some places to hide him, because there is also other maids working here the same day.

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2019, 12:12:22 pm »
I love your thinking here, and am really looking forward to reading the next chapter, when it is ready :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk