Author Topic: Story in desert to be part of a harem  (Read 2142 times)

Offline Calmroper

Story in desert to be part of a harem
« on: July 21, 2019, 12:59:14 am »
The story is about a women, who arrives to a Sultan with a message in a desert (Middle East) during WWII. She is welcomed as a guest and has a good life, but then she discovers the harem quarters, where she is not supposed to be. She sees a woman, who is being fucked by a dildo moved by a water instrument and then she is discovered by the Sultan that she is in the forebidden area. She is forced to whip another harem woman, before let go back to her place to stay. The Sultan suggests that she can be also part of the harem, as planes can disappear very easy in the desert. At the end she decides to stay.
Does this story ring a bell to anybody?
Thanks

Online icy

• Bound & Gagged
Re: Story in desert to be part of a harem
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2019, 11:47:08 pm »
Sounds interesting and somehow familiar. But it doesn't really ring a bell  Do you have some more hints?

Offline Zephyr

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2019, 05:59:34 am »
I'd love to read it too. To the best of your memory where did you see it, how long ago?
If the world around you is a dark place, you can fix this and have work to do. Get busy!

Offline dpgsm

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2019, 07:27:33 am »
A question about this kind of story was asked 7 yrs ago by a guy named Idorfncr
On gagged Utopia  still there but no one answered,good challenge tho

Offline ANnon82

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2019, 06:33:44 pm »
I remember that story as well. Your memory is clearer than mine is. I do remember a collar that entranced the pilot being part of the story.

Offline Calmroper

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2019, 06:15:33 pm »
Thanks for all of you coming back to me. Two more details:

Before she whips the girl, she sees another harem woman, who is being given pleasure by a dildo that is connected to a waterfall. This moves the dildo in and out of her.

The ending was that she had to decide to walk down one corridor and forget about the whole incident or she can lock the collar on her neck and be part of the harem.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk