Author Topic: A Torture/Death Wish Story  (Read 1702 times)

Offline taocool

A Torture/Death Wish Story
« on: July 18, 2019, 08:00:09 pm »
Im looking for a story i dont if it was here or elswhere where i readed it but the story was like this:

She has a death wish and he tortures her not letting her die until he lastly plugged her
breathing tube? She struggles and thinks why does he do this to me (because they known each other quite well through the sessions)
Until she realises he does that, so that she can have her ultimate orgasm in her final breath

Does Anyone knows this Story?

Offline Zephyr

• Bound & Gagged
Re: A Torture/Death Wish Story
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2019, 06:23:22 am »
Don't know this specific one, but have you ever seen "The Limits" by Tracey In Peril? Similar theme. Young woman puts herself in several or cajoles her boyfriend into putting her into severely risky situations like locking herself into a safe where she will be stuck unless/until her boyfriend finds a note and figures out the riddle on the note and finds her, etc. I can't find a link for you (my notes say I found it on BDSM Library but I can't find it there now) and I can't post someone else's (excellent) work, but if you were interested there's probably an easy way to get it to you....
If the world around you is a dark place, you can fix this and have work to do. Get busy!

Offline Zephyr

• Bound & Gagged
Re: A Torture/Death Wish Story
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2019, 06:24:45 am »
Do you remeber more of the story? It's ringing a faint bell with me....
If the world around you is a dark place, you can fix this and have work to do. Get busy!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk