Author Topic: Story about a woman in self bondage controlled by a computer program  (Read 3320 times)

Offline pgmr185

I've been searching for this one for months, and finally thought that I would ask for help. I'm a little hazy on the details, but I'll give everything that I can remember.

Ok, so there is a woman who is into self bondage. She bought a system that included a computer and bondage gear that had sensors/electrodes in it. She would put on the gear, and the computer would giver her instructions and tasks, and she would be rewarded of she obeyed, and punished if she didn't. I remember one specific instruction was about when she was allowed to get out of bed in the morning. She had to stay in bed until the correct time, even if she was awake.

The computer controls every aspect of her life. It tells her what to wear, what to eat, how much to exercise, when she can sleep, and where she has to go. It tells her what sex toys she must use on herself, and for how long. I think that it had her wearing a lot of latex and tight corsets. After it gives her an instruction it has a countdown for her to comply, or else she gets shocked. It also gives her instructions on how to put herself into self bondage, and controls how long she stays in it. She tried testing it by wearing the wrong thing to see if it can tell, and it does know that she disobeyed and punishes her.

After a while, something goes awry and she has to call customer service. Maybe she was supposed to be in a corset for a day, but the program set it for a month. I can't remember exactly. The customer service person tells her that there is no way to get out early, and she is just going to have to wait it out.  The company ends up sending her additional gear (or "upgrades") that are supposed to make the wait more comfortable, but actually just makes things worse for her. This happens a couple of times. I remember that one of the pieces that she gets is an extremely tight fitting metal bra that squeezes her breasts and shocks her with electrodes. I think that she also gets a pair of high heel shoes that can also shock her.

Some spoilers ahead....

Eventually we find out that the customer service person is the wife of the guy who invented the system, and she has been  in captivity herself for a long time. She makes plans with the original woman to team up and defeat her husband. They make arrangements to meet at the woman's house, and the two women take the man captive.

Then the twist... the man was never in charge. The wife was controlling the situation from the beginning. The whole plan was to get revenge on the woman, who she suspected of having an affair with her husband. She had been forcing the man to invent the bondage gear to torture the woman.

I forget the ending. I think that the I think that the original woman and the husband managed to escape and subdue the wife, but I'm not positive.

Anyway, I'd love to read it again if this sounds familiar to anyone.

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
Re: Story about a woman in self bondage controlled by a computer program
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2019, 02:47:35 am »
hmm it sound familiar to me but im afraid i have no idea whats it called
TRASH GIRL

Offline djleon

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2019, 11:00:45 am »
It sounds a bit like a mix of 2 stories. 1 is Too quick to click on utopiastories.  The other I cant remember but she sets up her computer as a master, puts tags in her clothes and is completly controlled by it.

Offline taurired

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2019, 07:46:20 am »
Some parts reminds me of By My Own Device from Literotica (but here girl did all to herself, with only very small mistake)

Offline djleon

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2019, 08:27:24 am »
Taurired, that's the one I was thinking of. Shes a teacher f I remember correctly.

Offline taurired

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2019, 02:58:10 pm »
Yes, a teacher. But nobody did it to her so only part of your question applies. may be you mixed 2 stories?

Also, description reminds me of Making a New Friend by Knotty Master from here - it's technically relevant (there is 'bondage hardware', both regular and one highly advanced computer controlled device, under control of highly advanced program).

Offline pgmr185

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2019, 06:14:59 pm »
It sounds a bit like a mix of 2 stories. 1 is Too quick to click on utopiastories.  The other I cant remember but she sets up her computer as a master, puts tags in her clothes and is completly controlled by it.

I don't know how you did it, but "Too Quick to Click" is the exact one that I was looking for. That was amazing. Thank you so much!

Offline djleon

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2019, 06:56:54 pm »
Happy to help, I love that story

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk