Author Topic: Marie's Commitment by Mystified_Switch  (Read 2513 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Marie's Commitment by Mystified_Switch
« on: June 09, 2019, 09:17:09 am »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.boundstories.net/storieslr/mariescommitment.html
Solo-F; F/mf+; MF+/f; hospital; psych; assault; restraints; straps; ballgag; drug; force; diaper; insert; dildo; intubate; cell; prepare; bond; susp; corset; wheelchair; latex; suit;  stuck; cons/nc; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline paulopost

Re: Marie's Commitment by Mystified_Switch
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2019, 07:26:22 pm »
This story is very intriguing!
I  particularly like the mix of severe corsets and medical restraints; I guess that in the next chapters Marie will  have a complete reshaping in body and mind!
I'm eager to know how they look the other patients that began the therapy just before Marie.

Please keep on!

Offline pinkbodycast

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2020, 11:12:58 pm »
Great story! It was interesting. I liked how it was clinical and it had medical restraints and not erotica. The balls on the hands and feet were intriguing for her bedtime routine.

Offline Eido

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2020, 03:07:54 pm »
Horrifyingly compelling read. Made more intense by my personal aversion to all things medical. The normalization of Marie's torture made it more surreal, and the details and realism of her predicaments fascinated me.

I know it's a bdsm story on a kinky website, but I was pulling for Marie's escape attempt and hope to see her dish out a few more epic ass beatings, in detail, especially to those bitchy Saturday staffers.

On a technical side, I was thrown off by some of the dialog switching within paragraphs, and the story could benefit from another proofreading pass.

Look forward, with dreadful anticipation, to the next chapters.

Eido

Offline pinkbodycast

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2020, 07:39:28 am »
I really wanted her to escape as well, I was so disappointed that she didn’t.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk