Author Topic: Six by XVX  (Read 4458 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Six by XVX
« on: June 02, 2019, 09:15:35 am »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://grometsplaza.net/world/ponygirl/storiessz/six.html
M+/f+; captive; ponygirl; stables; ranch; bond; armbinder; bitgag; harness; cart; slave; punish; crop; electro; torment; stuck; reluct/nc; XX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline Smyre

Re: Six by XVX
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2023, 01:51:15 am »
Is it really gonna be a part 2? I'm dying to know what will happen next! Will there ever be a chance of escape? Will Six and Seven become friends? I can even imagine a scenario where Six gets in so much trouble to help Seven out that she eventually loses her arms or gets put down. Gosh that would be sad. I like how the story started though, Six really hasn't let go of the escape possibility. A part of me actually wants her to escape and even punish Dawnstar as well as Kyle.. well despite Dawn being in fact just another victim afterall and Kyle as well as Jimmy being criminals for taking part of this slavery. Meanwhile, another part of me wonders if the bondage could get more stricter if Six fails to escape. Although seeing as how the things work so far I doubt increased bondage would be much of a punishment compared to what else they have in store. All in all, pretty good story! And like I said, I'm hoping for a part 2 as suggested by the story's end.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk