Author Topic: Her Desire to be Trash by Jordan Laine  (Read 8965 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Her Desire to be Trash by Jordan Laine
« on: May 20, 2019, 07:51:02 am »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.trashcanstories.net/storiesek/herdesiretobetrash.html
M+/f; threesome; bisexual; fantasy; bagged; trash; arousal; objectify; trashcan; MM; disposal; conveyor; waste; machine; voy; surprise; switch; trick; oral; anal; sex; climax; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
Re: Her Desire to be Trash by Jordan Laine
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 05:26:09 pm »
jordan what a good story you made thaks for takeing time to write it and make a happy ending too
TRASH GIRL

JordanLaine

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2019, 03:07:35 am »
Thank you, Trash girl; I'm glad you liked it. Although not all the things I fantasize about have "happy" endings, I do quite like writing stories like this one which makes it look like a "sad" ending only to turn it around at the end. Of course, that only works if sometimes there actually is a "sad" ending to a story, or else it becomes predictable.

Though... really, the goal of any story I write will certainly be to bring forth a "happy ending" of a different sort from the reader. ;) I hope this story did its job for you in that regard, or at least helped you out a little.

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2019, 07:31:07 am »
Yes Jordan it helped very much I was on edge all the time wondering if that girl was alive or not and felt the relief of bot men when thay found her alive
TRASH GIRL

Offline DumpsterLife

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2019, 01:17:59 pm »
That twist is brilliant. You relax knowing she’s safe, just to find that both men did the switch...just to find she played them as well!

Brilliant story, love how the men are trying to please each other while thinking it’s fine, she’s safe, when in fact if it wasn’t for her own actions that wouldn’t have been the case! The panic afterwards, just for them to find her (wrapped in a trash bag too, immediate turn on), and her reaction to them not even checking was great!

JordanLaine

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2019, 02:42:28 am »
Thanks; I had a lot of fun writing this story. My biggest concern was that I couldn't decide whether to tell the reader right away that both the men switched the bins, or tell the reader that only one of them did and leave the second to be a surprise when they actually got home. I wound up going with this version because it seemed a bit more suspenseful and exciting.

I think at some point I might write another story with these characters, but I have a lot of story ideas so I can't make any promises that it will be any time soon.

Offline DumpsterLife

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2019, 12:04:16 pm »
I think you planned it out brilliantly. The gap between finding out both had switched allowed you to get used to thinking she was safe, and as you become used to that, you then find out she’s apparently not so safe after all. I think that was the perfect way to do it.

Offline katiebug85

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2023, 03:16:26 am »
I do really wish you would continue this story, would be exciting to find out if she does stay where she belongs this time, maybe from her POV this time would be fun and interesting

Offline Mercer

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2023, 10:54:04 am »
Honestly this and "Wanting more" are some of my favorite stories on the site. I'd love to read more from you!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk