Author Topic: Looking for a writer  (Read 1661 times)

alex5

Looking for a writer
« on: May 15, 2019, 02:28:02 am »
Hi I am new to the forum so I am not sure if this is the right place for this. I am looking for an author for a story request about a transformation story idea I have. Thank you :)

Offline Zephyr

• Bound & Gagged
Re: Looking for a writer
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2019, 03:14:12 am »
As good a place as any here. I suspect the admins may have already responded to you privately. I'd check further down in the forum to find a category closer to your topic and ask there (I think there  (there is a Transformation category in "Other Worlds"). You could ask some of the folks and authors there. Justa warning, postings in the forum and stories get read but don't get a whole bunch of responses (it's eclectic). If you post something and there are few or no responses, don't take it personally, it's not. If you look around you'll see that. But the responses you do get are of very high quality. If you have a general story-writing question here might e a decent place to ask, or Gromet et al might create a new forum for story questions. Transformation is not really my thing but I'd be glad myself to give it a try and offer an opinion if asked and there'd be several others.

Welcome!
If the world around you is a dark place, you can fix this and have work to do. Get busy!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk