Author Topic: Looking for a Quicksand Sinking Story  (Read 1788 times)

Offline Eido

• Bound & Gagged
Looking for a Quicksand Sinking Story
« on: January 23, 2019, 09:04:07 pm »
I know I asked this question here before, and got an answer, but a forum crash or reset has erased both.

The story goes like this: A woman restrains herself on a beach, playing a dangerous game with herself. Her bonds are not locked initially, and she tosses a weight into a pool of quicksand. The weight is attached to her via a cable and a piercing. She is blindfolded and nipple clamped, and so is pulled toward the quicksand. Her restraints will lock if she jostles them the wrong way.

Of course, she missteps and the cuffs on her wrists lock and she can't release herself and is therefore doomed to die in the mire.

A man is secretly filming the entire scene, excited beyond measure, naturally.

In one version of the story, the ending is grim as he just stands by and watches. In another version, he rescues her. The rescue version was on Gromet's Plaza, I thought, but numerous searches have been unsuccessful.

Your help greatly appreciated.
Eido

Offline absolutist

• Loosely Tied
Re: Looking for a Quicksand Sinking Story
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2019, 12:08:24 am »
I suppose that would be this excellent story: https://www.selfbound.net/storiessz/tale_of_possession.html
One of my favorites as well.

Offline Eido

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2019, 04:22:24 pm »
Thank you! Aside from getting to read it again, now my restless mind can start spinning about something else :)

Eido

Offline Zephyr

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2019, 07:17:34 am »
I'm pretty sure I have both versions. Are you still looking for the version where she does not get rescued?

If the world around you is a dark place, you can fix this and have work to do. Get busy!

Offline Eido

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2019, 12:48:37 am »
Yes, I'd like to have both versions. Thank you!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk