Author Topic: How Did I End Up in This Box? by Vaughan  (Read 2512 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
How Did I End Up in This Box? by Vaughan
« on: December 09, 2018, 04:18:58 am »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

https://www.packagedstories.net/storiesek/howdidiendupinthisbox.html
Solo-F; advert; magician; lingerie; clothes; MF+/f; stage; show; magic-act; steel; box; rope; cuffs; locks; encased; stuck; strip; reveal; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments and feedback about this story here.

Thanks  ;)

Offline feline

• Hogtied
Re: How Did I End Up in This Box? by Vaughan
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2018, 01:42:27 pm »
I like this because it is well written, fun, and easy to read.  For all of that though, I just feel that it needs to be more sexy and naughty :)

I was filled with happy anticipation at the start, the setup really got my attention.  After learning that Gemma had already appeared on stage in only her underwear, and with the thought that things would somehow go a bit further this time, I was expecting things to go differently.

Trapped like this in the box is very interesting, and a fun start.  I do wonder if the author has any plans to continue this story, or if this is as far as it goes.

Either way, I am off to have a look at their other stories, since this is a type of story that does rather interest me :)

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
Re: How Did I End Up in This Box? by Vaughan
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2018, 06:08:25 pm »
this was a new kind of story to read for me it was interasting and fun i do hope to see more of this story to see how it end very well done
TRASH GIRL

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk