Author Topic: female selfbondage caged... male dom delayed returning from business trip  (Read 2477 times)

Offline swfdressed4good2

Does anyone recall a **very** short shortstory where a female submissive ?slave? selfbondages herself inside a small cage --- supposed to be timed so her dom/husband/bf finds her locked up in a cage when he returns home from his business trip?

She intends to time her activity so she isn't locked up too long

But the dom gets delayed (or decides to stay later and fly home the following monday)

I think she blocked off her ears and eyes so she cannot hear the male's message being recorded on their answering machine.

What is this story?

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
  • Overweight underheight danish dominant married man
Re: female selfbondage caged... male dom delayed returning from business trip
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2018, 11:21:43 pm »
This subject has been used in several stories, I think. I do have some idea about your plot, but sorry - I can't remember where I read it. Most likely Gromets selfbondage-site selfbound.net

But there's more than 1500 stories to choose from! And trying to find one specific makes you read a lot of those excellent stories. Well - I'm sure it will be a wet night :)
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

Offline DoomedInferno

« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 01:10:09 pm by DoomedInferno »

Offline swfdressed4good2

You found the story -- Thank you!!

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
  • Overweight underheight danish dominant married man
An excellent story, DoomedInferno
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk