Author Topic: storylines  (Read 1248 times)

Offline dpgsm

• Bound & Gagged
storylines
« on: February 28, 2019, 08:15:45 pm »
Some new Storylines I want to explore
Would love input

Scouts

lyla yes Ivy as you I am a big supporter of mentoring programs for young women. Yes, I can't decide which program to do next, My choice is Self-awareness or Scouts. Ivy, what do you about any of them? nothing I'm afraid.
That's where you come in, Me!! Yes didn't you say you were in Scouts and you know Ropes and Knot tieing?  Not exactly but go on. I thought you might teach me a few things on rope and knot tieing, Ivy, I don't think you know what you are asking. Ah, come on Lyla, please I need to learn.

Mental Ward
Ah, come, on  Dixie, it will be fun.  No, Darla, that place is haunted.
Exactly all the more fun. Please. OH, all right just prove to you this is a bad idea. So off they go to the creepy old deserted Mental Hospital.
Wow, this place is so creepy. Yea I  wouldn't want to get trapped in here.
Let's look in here Dixie. So in go Lyla and Dixie.  Lyla what's that?
I think it is an Operating Chair. I bet all sort of thing. went on in that chair?
So, Dixie, you want to try it? No way I am not getting in that thing,
What's the matter are you a Scardie Cat, No way Lyla, Besides what could possibly go wrong. ( famous last words )

Museum

Dominique and Phoebe were archaeologists students at the nearby College
Dominique do you want to go to the next exhibit tonight at the Museum?
Sure Phoebe, What time? It is a late showing at Midnight. So Off they go.
After a half, an hour there exploring the Tomb set up. Dominique says this is lame Let's go home, Phoebe, AW come on just a little longer. Ok, what's that over there. Wow, it is the symbol for the Mummifiers of the Sun God RA.
Go ahead and push it, Dominique. Ow, it pricked me. your OK?  Yea Phoebe. A moment later the Tomb wall opened up. Wow, the girls just had to look.
Dominique you Ok you have a glassy-eyed look. Call me Goddess Dominique.
No screams Phoebe, Phoebe wakes up naked lying on the altar to await her fate.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk