Author Topic: Playing Chauffer by Jackie Rabbit  (Read 18282 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Playing Chauffer by Jackie Rabbit
« on: January 27, 2016, 02:12:33 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://www.grometsplaza.net/eroticstories/storieslr/playingchauffer.html
MF; F/m; FM/m; date; rom; chast; lock; cuckold; cons; X

Part 2: My Husband Baits His Own Trap
http://www.grometsplaza.net/eroticstories/storieslr/playingchauffer2.html
MF; F/m; MF/m; dance; tease; rom; chast; lock; contract; cuckold; erotic; oral; denial; mast; climax; cons; X

Part 3: First Date
http://www.grometsplaza.net/eroticstories/storieslr/playingchauffer3.html
F/m; MF/m; D/s; cuckold; chast; denial; date; dance; dinner; kiss; tease; rom; erotic; jealousy; femdom; cons; X

Part 4: The Sequel
http://www.grometsplaza.net/eroticstories/storieslr/playingchauffer4.html
M/f; M/mf; cuckold; chast; denial; date; hotel; room; shower; naked; tease; torment; sex; climax; cons; X

Part 5: Passionate Collateral Damage
http://www.grometsplaza.net/eroticstories/storieslr/playingchauffer5.html
M/f; M/mf; cuckold; date; hotel; room; naked; shower; tub; key; chast; denial; discovery; sex; climax; cons; X

Part 6: Meeting the Barbarian
http://www.grometsplaza.net/eroticstories/storieslr/playingchauffer6.html
M/f; M/mf; cuckold; key; chast; date; hotel; room; strip; force; bond; belt; breast; sex; climax; cons; X

Part 7: New Deal
http://www.grometsplaza.net/eroticstories/storieslr/playingchauffer7.html
M/f; hotel; naked; bond; belt; sex; oral; climax; rom; Mf/m; cuckold; key; chastity; cheat; cons; X

Part 8: Conclusion
http://grometsplaza.net/eroticstories/storieslr/playingchauffer8.html
M/f; belt; rom; MF/m; cuckold; key; chast; cheat; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments & feedback here about this story.

Thanks   ;)
« Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 11:29:50 am by teanndaorsa »

Offline rmcingle

Re: Playing Chauffer by Jackie Rabbit
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2016, 04:35:03 am »
Jackie:

Great story!

I would say, there is an interest!  I do hope that you continue with it!

Ron

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2016, 10:37:04 am »
Thank you Ron. I am rewriting part one still again, (the part I posted first being part two I guess), so if all goes well there should be a both prequel, and a sequel. On the old forum Lobo suggested I could start with a story's conclusion and tell it backwards, and I thought that sounded like a fun challenge, this perhaps halfway there as I started in the middle so the introduction chapter might not be too boring.

Thank you again for your kind words of motivation, Jackie.

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2016, 04:03:29 pm »
The original story has long struck in my mind, I find myself thinking back to it and remembering it at random, in a way that often does not happen.  I am still not quite sure what it is about the story that so struck me, but I was very happy to see you returning to this and expanding it.

Knowing where things were going helped, since with the original, it is about the surprise, the twist at the end, and everything slowly builds towards this, but you need to get there for everything to fit together and fall into place.

I REALLY enjoyed the emotions, feelings, and sense of something coming in this prequel.  The emotional weight everything has, the caution, the sense of testing and moving slowly, it makes everything feel so real and important.  This is no random one night stand for a single woman that we are considering, this is changing and altering the very bedrock of a happy and settled marriage, and it is treated as such.

I also like the awareness that fantasy and reality are very different, the gap, and the fact that sometimes this gulf simply cannot be safely crossed.  Just because the husband likes the fantasy does not mean that he will want, or enjoy, the reality.  The contract, and making him talk to and explain the situation to the other man are both very clear ways of making sure he is involved with the process, and aware of what is going on here.

Are you planning a second prequel?  You have left us hanging on the nature of the picture that is being painted.  I can guess what was said, and the picture it paints, but I am curious, and interested in seeing how the emotions move and develop between now and the night in the hotel.

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2016, 11:03:36 am »
Thank you Feline. I have had the story in my head for quite some time, but telling it from the beginning got boring to me, so after several rewrites I decided to start from the middle. I know it's an odd way to do things, but the picture the introduction (the part in the middle I originally sent to Grommet) paints is quite erotic to my mind, a how the hell did we get here kind of moment, or even a be careful what you wish for one.

It's really just a ride into the city for an overnight date, (on first appearance) but the details revealed at the end of that intro tell us that it's anything but.

I find the giving of power as erotic as the taking control part, both sides of the same coin as it were, and in the first prequel we learn that neither Jack nor myself (the narrator) are dominate souls, although experiencing Jack's fantasy in the flesh forces him to the bottom of the dog pile by his own desires. He wanted this, or at least the fantasy part of it that he associates with getting off, a true cause and effect conditioning of his kinky and submissive mind... Ring the bell and the dog drools for his food, cuckold the submissive husband and he pops off on command with little effort.

Is Jack like this because he realizes deep down that his wife can do better, or just impossibly kinky like the rest of us? The "ship without a captain" part I think explains what is going on here best, nature abhors a vacuum, and somebody has to lead, strong confident and sucessful Jim auditioning for that role in more than one way on these dates.

I had intended to tell the prequel in one chapter, but that was impossible, so there will be another, and then the sequel after that if all goes well. I am ever mindful of my stories getting impossibly long and I am trying to keep this one from that fate if I can.

Thank you again for your thoughtful comments, Jackie.

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2016, 08:09:08 pm »
Having just re-read both parts of this story, I am picking out, picking up on some of the more subtle details of the power dynamic that I didn't really catch the first time through.  Knowing now the relationship between these three, things are clearer, things make more sense, and I am more aware of the hints of what might be coming in what you are showing us :)

Yes, the original part is "short and simple", but full of emotion, and it turns very nicely at the end, as we finally see what is going on here.

On a re-read two things really stand out for me.  Firstly, just how firmly yet politely (towards Jackie anyway) Jim is, once he is clear on what is suggested and intended here.  There is no sense of hesitation, of holding back, no doubts or second thoughts.  He really is acting like a dominant perfect gentleman, taking where he should take, leading when expected, yet not demanding, and certainly never apologising.  A rare set of behaviours from what I have seen of the world, but undeniably powerful and appealing!

The changes in Jackie are really striking, so hesitant, unsure, timid even at first.  Understandable given the history of mixed signals from Jack, a rational and sensible approach to keeping her marriage happy and settled.  Yet as she settles into this new path, the sternness and confidence that are shining through.  I suspect the clear signs of Jim's desire and intentions are working wonders here :)

I am really looking forward to more of this story, to more of these wonderful emotions and moments :)

As for longer stories, lets be fair, I do go out of my way to encourage your summer of dares story to grow and grow!  I am getting there soon, I am just pacing myself, but I am eager to see what you have for me next :)

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2016, 11:10:21 am »
To me it's like the kid in grammar school getting a free hall pass to roam where she wills without consequence while her peers (in this case her husband) is duty bound to follow the rules she is no longer obligated to follow. If she comes back to class at all her classmates might ask quietly what she did, they either resenting her extra freedom, or vicariously experiencing it through her and the tales of her exploits.

Jim is powerful and commanding, Jackie drawn to this by instinct, most especially with her signed "hall pass" giving her a guilt free vacation from her marriage vows. Jack at some point is going to realize what he has given up, but by then it might be far too late to reclaim what he wants back, if that's even possible.

He also could end up discovering that his new place in Jim's and Jackie's life is the more proper one, he discovering a hidden servitude of his own and enjoying his new life.

Thank you again for your thoughts, Jackie.

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2016, 03:29:29 am »
Wow, I am quite blown away by part 3, the second part of the prequel.  This started out with such a simple yet wicked idea.  It developed so much more depth and interest when you showed us how it started, how it was born, but here, this part, you have really added in a massive amount of emotional depth, complexity and interest!

Watching the wife explore her own feelings here, and how these are shaped and altered by her understanding of her husbands wishes and desires is amazing.  Watching her go from reluctant to driving forward with real passion, desire and urgency...  this is a total turn around, a complete change of nature, yet it is made to feel reasonable and sensible, since each step is a reasonable step.

This did not come at first from her, it came, completely and fully, from her husband to start with.  He is the source and the drive behind this for so long.  Even now, even as his wife and Jim are stepping forward to take control of the speed and details of this journey, it is still very much the direction that he wanted, that he chose and worked so hard to bring into being.

One of the things that stands out the strongest for me is the body language, the clearly submissive nature and response that Jack is showing to both Jim and to his wife.  Being so willing to accept orders, even things that sound like mere suggestions and treat them as clear orders.

The moments of rebellion feel so real and apt.  No matter how much he wants the fantasy, the process of converting this fantasy into a living, breathing reality is going to be a shock for Jack, it is going to bring thoughts and feelings that he never anticipated to the surface, and he is not going to react how he expected, since he never fully anticipated this world and this reality.

Again it is the details that speak so loudly here.  Managing to have an orgasm being part of the trigger for standing up to his wife so after the date.  Then the punishment, the change of status, and moving one step at a time towards bringing Jim into the house as the dominant in the house, relegating Jack to a new, and far more subservient role.

This is not overt, yet the power is very real and clear.  The journey these characters have already been on, and the clear hints of what more is to come...

By the end, it is the rule of 3 dates before making love is ever a possibility, combined with how the teasing and hints are being tested that says so much.  Jim is being a perfect gentleman towards the wife, a dominant, forceful, take what he wants gentleman, but still a deeply respectful and polite gentleman.  The sort of strong and self assured man that seems so rare, but this confidence and strength is so powerful, it is no wonder that things are moving forwards so smoothly when this is the prize the wife is now working towards and focussed on :)

I do hope you have another part or three of this planned, since there is so much I still want to see and learn about this wonderful story and where it is going :)

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2016, 02:06:47 pm »
Thank you so much Feline. It has taken me some time to write this, at the expense of some of my other projects I'm afraid, but I will get back to those as well.

Jack's new role comes with a pretty steep price for some, but possibly not so bad for one with his submissive mind and tendencies. He is breaking a bad habit or two while on his caged vacation from manliness, mainly his self entertainment at the cost of more traditional lovemaking that has turned his cuckolding fantasy into a self perpetuating reality.

If it takes twenty one days on average to break a physical addiction, (I know this is an oversimplification), Jack should be getting over the bulk of his cause and effect desires to self entertain right about when his wife and Jim are doing it for real, she quite understandably looking to have some of what she has been missing out on in life. Jack will eventually replace these with more traditional desires as those are hardwired into us, but this complex situation isn't happening in a vacuum, Jim is now there to rush in to take his place.

The dates the narrator and Jim have gone on so far have reminded her of what she is missing out on physically, those passions and desires also hard wired into our minds and not subject to the twenty one day rule as they pertain to the survival of mankind in general. Breeding to me is a survival instinct, as is choosing the most desirable partner with which to share ones genes, we are simply driven to do this to perpetuate the species.

The narrator has apparently made a new internal calculation as to who should be able to share her bed, and to who shouldn't, even though such actions might not actually produce an heir. Perhaps it's a version of fight or flight, but Jack finds himself potentially in the way of what the narrator needs at a very base and instinctive level, a foolishly dangerous place to be with a woman.   

She is in turn is working on her own twenty one day cycle of breaking a dependency, in her case it's from her neutered husband, he now auditioning as their (the narrator's and Jim's) full time servant, whether he suspects this is a forever thing or not. It may have started out as Jack's fantasy, but the reality could end up being like nothing he could have imagined, as you pointed out. 

Jim is the one constant here, and for Jack to even casually entertain getting in the way of what he now sees as his, (not that Jack's body language even hints at this) would be pure folly. Both "men" know this, I have seen this personally more than once, it's like a dog pack kind of thing, a "she's mine now, don't even think about it" kind of message.

All three are still apparently working toward the goal of the narrator and Jim becoming lovers, although Jack at some point soon may have serious second thoughts, if he already doesn't. How does he possibly voice those though? Certainly not in Jim's commanding presence, the two have both a verbal and non verbal understanding. I could imagine that conversation, "Did we not give you everything you specifically asked for, and then some?"

I suspect any further resistance will be of the passive resistance variety, doing chores and following orders so poorly so as to draw attention, not realizing that every correction the new couple has had to issue has lead to a further lessening of his status.

Jack owns his new life, he's smart enough to eventually realize this, the only question is if he will embrace it, or merely endure it.

Thanks again for your thoughtful words, Jackie.

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2016, 04:12:42 am »
As I read through part 4 a couple of different thoughts were at work in my mind.  At first the "hints", if that is the right word, more the blatant clues, that all has not been well and proper in this marriage, and that the love making, such as there was any, was distinctly unsatisfying, were irritating me.

Specifically, I kept coming round to the thought and feeling that the husband, Jack, seems to have been intent upon his own dreams and fantasies for so long, that no matter how tender and caring he might be, he has long since given up all pursuit of his wife's pleasures.  I don't think that the size of his penis should be a factor here, or even his clearly submissive nature.  There are other ways to please and pleasure a woman, and finding out what SHE wants, and working to satisfy it, is to me, a fundamental duty for BOTH parties in a relationship.

In this sense, and from this perspective, I find this part has made me more comfortable and happier with events, and the way they are going, than I was already, and I was already quite happy with things.  By selfishly pursuing his own cuckolded fantasy so avidly, Jack has finally managed to really satisfy and provide his wife with the strong, dominant and demanding man that she is clearly eager for, missing out on, and massively attracted to.

Watching the emotional ups and downs, the second guessing, the wondering, the plans and thoughts about giving the appearance but not the reality of an affair, and finally the reality of the situation, the lust, the power, and the long sexual denial all coming together and working together to send her so fully and completely into Jim's arms...  this is powerful, sexy and moving!

Clearly there is a very strong submissive streak at work here, but in a completely different sense to Jack's.  Also, as the acceptance of the affair, of the new man in her life grows, so does the realisation and acceptance of the new, far more passive and submissive role for her husband.  Things have moved a long way here, a lot has happened, and not always according to plan :)

The final lines puzzle me though, what does she now know?  What is Jim talking about?  So far the only thought that really comes to mind here is that Jim is thinking in terms of this being a one off experiment, a fling, a fantasy fulfilled, as the bored wife tries out a different man for the thrill of it, before returning to her settled and happy marriage.

We know, from seeing inside her head and her world that this is not what is going on at all, but perhaps this is a reasonable conclusion for Jim to reach, and a sensible and realistic point to work from.  It keeps him grounded, his feelings more under control, and it stops him from pushing or pressing to hard into a friends marriage.  He has taken a hell of a lot of advantage so far, but perhaps only as much as he was asked in helping them act out this single fantasy fulfilment moment.

So I await with interest and eagerness, finding out what the thinking is here, and what Jim is talking about and thinking about.

On a separate front, perhaps I have spent to many years immersed in and practising kink in various wicked and evil forms, but I really do find the view that a big penis is an end and goal in its self.  Now to be fair you made it clear there is a lot more at work here, but really, there are SO many other ways to give, and to experience pleasure...  people, male and female, just need to experiment more and communicate more, so they express their desires and tastes.  How else can these be fulfilled?

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2016, 01:05:14 pm »
I think Jim knows, or at least suspects that he "ruins" perfectly good women, whether that is because he is a large man, or that he projects such dominate confidence both in and out of bed, the result is the same. It goes with the cliché, "A wife ruined for life by a much bigger and better man", those thoughts embedded in the narrator's mind, she expecting to be "ruined" by this powerful man just as her college girlfriends were "ruined" for a time by theirs.

I think at the same time that one could easily say that a man's proportions are more important to men in general, (popular porn not withstanding), but such extraordinary endowments couldn't help but to boost a man's confidence, and make him more respected and commanding in the presence of other, "lesser" men. An apparent business advantage? Certainly, but not ideally suited to desperately hooking up for one night stands unless the woman in question were extraordinary herself, and a rather shallow way for an approaching middle aged man with a good career to behave. Such behavior would suggest to the man's business associates the he in fact didn't have it all going on, and therefore he wasn't one to follow and wish to emulate, just as his divorce might should he not find a replacement quickly.

Jim might have suspected that the narrator wanted a once and done fling to take that little experience off of her bucket list, he going well out of his way though with unexpected patience to ensure she would want more, and more again of what he could uniquely offer. Such was not only wise for the moment, but a good long term strategy if he wanted to keep the narrator after this little experiment in infidelity had run it's course, as he logically must.

The narrator represents a shortcut to his next adventure in monogamy, (if she doesn't bolt and immediately demand to be taken home as he fears she might), she already known as a woman who isn't after his wealth, and happily submissive, not to mention wickedly minded and pleasant to look at. She is uniquely perfect for him except for a single detail, Jack has to go, or more precisely he has to be neutered and demoted to insignificance and not permitted to go.

Jim knows he is walking a fine line here, and while he may want to spend the rest of his life with the stunning and open minded narrator, he must convince her NOT to dump her present husband. If she remains technically married to him there can be no costly second marriage to him, nor a disgruntled ex-husband that must be paid off for his "pain and suffering" over their infidelity, not to mention the potential scandal.

So far Jack seems to be falling into this well thought out trap all by himself, but he had placed himself there of his own accord, Jim merely the opportunistic man that must make sure he stays there if he can manage it with the narrator as a coconspirator. In all fairness, if Jack aspired to "self enslave" it might as well be to a dominate man like Jim who not only knows how to make the most of such things, but will take very good care of his wife.

Thank you again Feline for your thought provoking words, I intend this to be a kinky adventure for all three, Jackie.

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2017, 06:32:54 pm »
More playing chauffer, happiness!  So, first up, re-read the first 4 parts, to properly refresh my memory of the fun and games at work here :)

Ah, the teasing cliff hanger at the end of part 4, and now we find out what that was all about...  *smirk*  "ruin perfectly good women", well yes, but in more than one way!  I must say, coming back to this, re-reading it, seeing the power and dominance of him, the taking and owning, and how this blows the woman away...  it is incredibly sexy and erotic, and also, I am left with the very clear and strong feeling that the dominance, force and power are even more important than his physical attributes, not that this is intended to reduce their importance at all.

After all, feeling and being desired is so VERY important, and this is well beyond merely pointing out that he finds her attractive, this is well into "I MUST have you NOW" territory, but also a clear sense of wariness, of caution in the morning after.  For all his barbarian charms, this is a man who is well aware of subtle, of power, and of the reality not being the same as the theory or fantasy.

*ah* yes, suddenly the comment about ruining a woman, and his ex wife, who was less than wonderful to him, takes on a whole new light.  I had not really considered this angle, but despite his confidence and directness in taking this woman, Jim still needs to be reassured, settled, and to be shown clearly where things now sit and stand.  This is not the dark ages, and his partners thoughts and feelings clearly matter immensely to him, as they should :)

Again, I am reminded of the cuckholded husband, and the thought that he was more interested, in a lot of ways, in what he wanted, than what his wife wanted.  Quite the contrast to Jim, who seems to have a far more balanced approach to what he and his woman want in the relationship :)

Ah, and now you / her are voicing similar thoughts and exploring them.  Yes, slave like worship, that fits very well with what you have shown us of their marriage and "mismatched" relationship.

A passing thought, such a powerful and demanding man is going to work very well with a more sexually submissive woman, but is going to run into a lot of problems with another dominant in bed, and thinking back to the comments and hints, it suggests that Sheila was such a personality, and this will have fed into Jim's mixed feelings on his nature and effect on women.

Ah, breakfast in bed, and Jim is seeing and understanding that he has found the submissive and trusting woman to his dominant and exploring personality, a wonderful and magical fit when you can find it!

The key and the anklet, two keys...  oh my!  I pause for a moment to think.  From the phrasing, the way Jim talked about the chastity device without knowing its name suggests the two keys comment is instead about padlocks in general, but still, it is a surprisingly accurate comment, and does suggest that things are not quite progressing as they should be, at least on one front!

Ooh, a delightful hint of a twist and wickedness to come!

What is Jim plotting?  "look stunning on you"?  Now I am confused, since my first instinct is that one of the two keys is to be destroyed in front of the lying husband.  But perhaps instead just transformed into jewelry, embedded in resin?  Something like that?  It seems most fitting and reasonable, especially after all of the time and effort spent getting to this point, but I am most curious to see what this thought is, what the idea is.

Ah, the roller coaster of her emotions is well and truly in full motion and action!  I am fairly certain, if I am reading this right, this is not the sort of trust and journey that Jim was talking about, but still, this transformation of the key is very much the sort of moment that this journey of exploration will be made of!

An amazing story, and I am fairly sure that once she has caught her breath she won't need any more time to think about this, since there is still a second key out there...  *evil laughter*

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2017, 01:16:58 pm »
Thank you Feline. I don't think Jim and Shelia were any better a match than Jack and the narrator were, but the solution to at least half of that little problem is obvious to Jim, and well within his grasp.

Shelia is a powerful force of nature in her own right, and she'll be fine as she can take care of herself, but if she should ever reappear in this story I could imagine her having a little fun with either of the submissives. I could see her either borrowing Jack for a time to press him into some form of domestic servitude at her new place, or even accidentally discovering the narrator's submissive tendencies and taking full advantage for a little retribution of her own for some perceived man stealing injustice...

I think Jim is likely to introduce a whole new world of safe word bound submission, gradually, allowing the narrator to explore her kink more fully while Jim explores her limits. Such might start simply with bathrobe sashes and belts while still in the hotel room to gauge her reaction, (improvised forms of restraint in the real world one of my all time favorites).

I think all three are about to take a one way trip under the dominate command of Jim, the destination at this point up for grabs, and of course if all three will be making the whole "trip" together or not. Jack is a necessary liability at this point, but should the day come when he is no longer useful Jim might have to have a heart to heart with him to explain how his vision of the future will be, and not the submissive cuckold fantasy version that Jack had wished to try out, (he naively thinking that things could possibly go back to the way they were at the end of the contract).

Thank you for your thought provoking words, and please let me know your thoughts on this stories direction, Jackie.

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2017, 01:59:13 pm »
Only just found this, so a slower reply than this deserves.

I have tried sleeping on this, since you are asking some big and interesting questions here.  My gut instinct here, which is backed up by what I see and understand of the narrators nature, is rooted in ethics, and a rather crude parallel.

For a long time, even as she was pushed towards a more dominant position, the narrator came across as someone who had their own sense of right and wrong, and stuck firmly to it.  She was prepared, even after all of the preparation and work up, to fake her encounter with Jim, to save and look after her submissive husband.  She has also, to my mind, has a sense of "looking after" Jim about her, she has never come across as just using Jim, or wanting to ignore or be insensitive to his feelings and requirements in all of this.

So what of Jack?  He is clearly no long the "man of the house", but how far to take this concept?  I find myself thinking of him more in terms of a family pet than anything else, he is around, there is fondness towards him, but he needs to know and remember his place in the situation, he should sometimes be seen, but not heard.  His views no longer matter, he brought this situation upon himself, but then lied about the details, about the number of keys, his words and actions in setting this in motion talk of true commitment, but he is trying to have it both ways.  That simply won't work.

Having said this, the parallel with a family pet is wrong, since he is also a maid, a useful and often used domestic servant.  As the narrator starts to take on her new role of "sex toy", and Jim takes on the role of running the house, someone has to do all of the boring domestic jobs to keep things ticking along nicely.  Jack seems ideal for this, but more than this, look at the outfits, taking the narrator out shopping for sexy new underwear, the glass shower in the hotel, there is an exhibitionist streak at work here.  Jack the locked up and powerless "ex" is a perfect witness for all of the wicked actions.  Who better to tease and torment with the visions of his sexy wife, presented to best possible effect, tied up, helpless, available, ready and willing, if only he was free to take advantage of her...

As for the narrator and the safe word bondage, I see things going a little more quickly, based on what happened in the hotel.  Look at how Jim stepped into the shower, how he took control and increased the pace of things.  Look at him in the jewellery shop, as his firm lead keeps on being rewarded with a happy, compliant and willing woman, he will tend to move at the pace she permits, pushing gently to explore his "long unfulfilled" dominant desires...

Yes, "long unfulfilled" seems right.  I just don't see such a firebrand of a woman as Shelia seems to have been playing the willing sub to Jim, so he has had the urges, the desires and the personality to take charge and enforce his will on someone who enjoys this and wants it.  He has no problem bending Jack to his will, so as he finds his firm approach being welcomed by the narrator, I can see him exploring this world for both of them at once :)

Shelia reappearing and throwing sparks and fun into the situation, that is a delightful idea!  I have the mental image of her as strong, fiery, and probably rather impulsive, an excellent contract to careful, thoughtful and respectfully dominant Jim :)

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2018, 04:55:36 pm »
Yay for part 6.  This follows on from part 5 seamlessly, which is good, but also meant that I needed to go back and re-read the last part of part 5 to refresh my memory of exactly how we left things.

I am a little surprised, more than a little surprised really, at the SEETHING anger I see here!  Clearly Jim was not expecting quite such a firm and immediate decision, but thinking about this, considering how much time and energy her husband put into getting this entire situation up and running, his dedication and devotion to the idea, seeing the trust destroyed at such a basic level, especially just hours after she has finally given herself willingly and happily to Jim, it is something of a perfect storm!

The hearts and dates plan for encasing the key appeals to my romantic nature, but I can see that this isn't really what we are going to be looking for here.  But what is it that she wants though?  I am guessing the design goes some way towards showing the strength of her views at the betrayal of trust here, and its clearly unique, but what is it?  I am all curious now :)

Watching them leave the jewellers, again there is the strong feeling that for this wife to really feel wanted, happy and settled, she needs and wants a strong man who will both respect her, but also firmly take the lead as and when it is appropriate, something her husband simply never did, and will never do.

*giggles* I do like the image of her as a trophy that he has competed for and won, and yes, rather one sided indeed!  But if he is the "gentleman" at heart that I have come to think of him as, then he is going to take the fact that this is a married woman on his arm very seriously, and it is going to add a great deal to the weight, importance and success of winning her and having her on his arm :)

OOOh, that is so romantic, and so kinky all at the same time!  A lovely and loving foot rub in a romantic restaurant, in a private corner, just what she needs after walking so far in those heels.  Jim is proving he is a gentleman, showing appreciation for what she is doing, in dressing and looking like she does for him, thanking her for showing off like this, by helping to look after her.

At the same time, making her sit on her hands, he is controlling her and the situation, and exerting this delightful control over her body and mind again!  Wicked, and I love it :)

Safe words?!  Oh my, this is getting better by the moment!

Then a sudden change of pace, the world view is changed, shocked and altered, new information about the dynamics, there is no safe word between wife and husband, instead their is a contract.  This is a more complex situation, but again, it does show how much of a gentleman, how sensible and understanding Jim is being, and it also does a good job of explaining where and how he learned these complex and valuable people skills :)

Hard to say your safe word with a ... - could this be a gag?  But surely not?!  Oh, so shocking and wicked?!  *giggles*

At this point, falling in love with Jim seems both reasonable and natural to me.  Then again, I understand that passions and emotions run VERY hot indeed in these situations, when done right, and this is clearly being done right!

Back to the hotel, and this is so HOT, so well described, and so full of passion!  Also, talk about a boost for the ego, getting someone so very controlled and in charge of themselves as Jim to go wild and let go like this! :)

Ah, the ending, that melts my heart!  Yes, a really good story, a passionate experience, and as he comes back down, Jim is once more the gentleman, worried and concerned for how he has treated this woman, his lady, concerned that the heat of passion that was unleashed was to much, went to far, was the wrong thing.  No wonder he feels and worries this, is concerned for the damage he may have done in his passion...  so hearing MORE with such passion...  just about the best possible response :)

I do hope that more of this story is in the works, I so want to read more of this :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk