Author Topic: Start in self Bondage  (Read 9201 times)

Grolet

Start in self Bondage
« on: March 28, 2017, 12:05:58 am »
I am a new entry, I need to know and to learn the use of rope for tide my hands.
I try but at the moment I am not satisfaid!
Could sameone help me?

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Re: Start in self Bondage
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 12:28:05 am »
Other self-bondage experts here will post about the numerous safety rules you need to follow, you should read them. As for technique, here is a video to get you started.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4QQtQnlyqs

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2017, 12:44:45 am »
Let me first take a moment to welcome you to Gromet's Plaza Forum Grolet! We're glad you could join us in our fetish desires.

Secondly, for me, I'm more of a steel and leather user. I've played a bit with rope but was never satisfied as I could always get myself free. There are ways to make it so that you can't get loose, but, it wastes a lot of rope over time since it usually involves having to cut yourself free. Also, there are several different variations of binding wrists with rope. Mostly it depends on how immobile you want to be. The biggest thing to be wary of is any kind of slip knots. They can tighten down to an amount which can cut off blood flow or to damage nerves. A very good and secure tie is rope-cuffs. They will not tighten and are secure until the knot is untied or they are cut off. I am sure someone will help you learn many more rope ties than I can give lessons on, but, if not, I will help out as much as I can.

However, as a Moderator and a fellow Human Being, I must warn about the dangers of Self-Bondage. First, you can never have too many backup releases. Always maintain several layers of releases as there are no absolutely perfect release methods. Believe me, I've had what seemed to be the world's perfect form of release hold me for 14 hours before letting me loose. I knew it would release sometime, but, there's a big difference between AM and PM...primarily, 12 hours. One thing about bondage is...it's original design is to prevent someone from their freedom.

Anytime someone tells you to be cautious with a certain tie or binding...heed their warnings!!! I would believe that almost every person offering a warning is giving it because they got caught by the situation.

Play Safe!

Dana

Grolet

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2017, 11:11:39 pm »
Thank you for your opinion.
Today I had a good self Bondage I used chain with padlock!

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2017, 11:22:23 pm »
Good sessions are always great!

If you don't mind using chains and locks, the release method I use personally is a 1,000 lb. electro-magnetic door lock. There are several ways to use electromagnets in self-bondage. I like them because they are the most dependable release I have found. No power, no lock.

If you would like to talk more about the use of these devices in SB...I would be more than happy to help you out.

Dana

Offline gaby

• Selfbondage
    • El Placer de las Cuerdas
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2020, 04:08:52 pm »
I am a new entry, I need to know and to learn the use of rope for tide my hands.
I try but at the moment I am not satisfaid!
Could sameone help me?

I am a selfbondage fan with ropes. It is a little bit more complicated way to restrain yourself if you compare it with handcuff for example. It is just a practice matter. Through year I become an expert to put myself in almost inescapable situations. Just remember to think first in safety after enjoy of selfbondage (sometimes I forget this  ;D)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk