Author Topic: Looking: Wife sealed in sarcophagus  (Read 3582 times)

Offline Zephyr

• Bound & Gagged
Looking: Wife sealed in sarcophagus
« on: August 18, 2017, 06:38:17 am »
I was reading a story a few weeks back and I can't find it now. I am almost certain I read it here. It had four parts, the story was about a couple who were archeologists in Egypt and found a hidden room with a sarcophagus in it. It is enchanted and part 3 ends with the girl having been willingly sealed in and locked in tight Even though it's sealed she doesn't run out of air as long as she co-operates, but the enchantment wants her to lock herself into it so she can't reach things to get herself loose, and once locked in beyond her ability to get loose the levers to unlock her wrists and etc fall off and she is seemingly locked in forever. Part 4 is her husband frantically going back and getting help to pull his wife out of the hole the sarcophagus is in and break her out of it. It was incredibly well written, I would swear Lobo wrote it but I've looked though all his stories and don't see a match. Anyone know which one this is?

Thank you,
Zephyr
If the world around you is a dark place, you can fix this and have work to do. Get busy!

Offline Hellspawn

Offline Zephyr

• Bound & Gagged
Re: Looking: Wife sealed in sarcophagus
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2017, 05:44:19 am »
That's it. Thank you!
If the world around you is a dark place, you can fix this and have work to do. Get busy!

Offline Shelley

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2018, 02:56:27 pm »
Hi Folks

Yes this was one of mine, however it wasn't in 4 parts.

Part 5 http://www.packagedstories.net/storiesek/emmasentombment5.html

Part 6 was posted to Gromet at the same time, however it's never appeared on the Forum and I've no idea why, possible there is something that breaks the rules about stories and content.

Afraid there has been very little for me to post since then, Ssevere writers block and a heck of a lot of time in hospital has killed off my ability to compose decent enough stories. Still read others work and enjoy them but nothing good enough from my own fingers.

Hope one day it'll return to the good times but don't hold your breath.

Kind Regards
Shelley.
AKA Wingco.

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2018, 05:20:39 am »
I've tried searching back through my emails (yes I d keep them all) but I cannot find any for this story, if you re-send it to me I will post it.

Found it here (after an extensive search of the interweb):
http://grometsplaza.net/forum/index.php?topic=844.0

« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 06:03:12 am by Gromet »

Offline Zephyr

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2018, 07:41:37 am »
Thank you very, very much Gromet!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk