Author Topic: Taking Suggestions and Brainstorming  (Read 14282 times)

MegaDragon520

Taking Suggestions and Brainstorming
« on: March 31, 2018, 12:57:10 am »
Hey fellow friends of the plaza,

If you don't know who I am, I am a frequent writer of Doll/Robot related content who Gromet dragged over here to post things. I recently deleted my DA page because I was tired of being spammed with messages from random people over there and figured since my stories would remain up there and will be posted here by Gromet I was free to do so.

The only downside there is I lost a way to communicate with fans who had ideas that I could build on. So here is my attempt to fill that void.

If you have an idea for a doll/maid/robot story please post it here and we can talk about it!

I am also free to RP if you want to shoot me a message here.

Thanks and I hope you all have a fun time reading,

- MD520

jana2002

Re: Taking Suggestions and Brainstorming
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2018, 01:55:41 pm »
Hi you,
I was surprised MegaDragon520 account deleted, welcome back. By the way your stories on DA disappeared, I just checked my favoriestes.
greetings,
jana2002 / jana1001 on DA

MegaDragon520

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2018, 05:28:45 pm »
Yeah, I saw that after I posted it. Oh well I suppose.

Offline Arkane

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2018, 05:41:21 pm »
Ideas for a doll/robot/maid story?

Our fetishes are many and varied, so no one really is into everything. I "don't get" the thrill of robot or doll fantasies, just like another person could be unmoved by things that appeal to me.

Still, I like the potential aspect of bondage in dollification stories. And the role of a maid in a house, if I get the fetish in the same way as you.

So I'll start with some suggestions.

- There's a group of bored housewives "playing dolls" with each other. Each one will try to be the best at trasforming a volunteer (another woman in the group) in something strange, unique, differing from the original. With clothes, bondage, layers of makeup, cloth, tape, etc. the subject to be dollified is obviously quite restrained in the process.
Then the other women will see, admire and judge, and form other pairs to dollify each other. The story should focus about the rivalry in trying to do the best job.

- A rich guy likes his wife to be found in self bondage when he returns home from his business trips, taking advantage of her. The wife can't hide this game to her maid (or the maid by chance discovers it) so she begins drafting her help to create the most bizarre and extreme situations, although these must look like the woman could do them by herself. What it will happen if the husband will understand?

MegaDragon520

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2018, 07:16:14 pm »
I really like the second idea there. Would you want to roleplay/talk more about it?

Offline Arkane

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2018, 08:17:49 pm »
I really like the second idea there. Would you want to roleplay/talk more about it?

The man and his wife have this self bondage escalation going on. She knows when he's coming home, she prepare herself, bound in a way that she knows she can't escape by herself.

The maid could discover by chance in several ways: she happen to watch the wife bound, she manages to watch while the helpless woman is blindfolded and unaware. Or it happens that the husband can't come home, so the bound woman is forced to call for help, or maybe the maid searches for her when she doesn't see her around.

Anyway the lady isn't so embarrassed because she's used to get 100% compliance from the maid. She just explains what she's doing and asks for help, offering a bonus because this is not one of the maid's ordinary tasks.

The maid is obedient, but she's a cool, detached woman, not submissive at all. She ties the lady of the house as she's ordered. Then, knowing that the husbands wants new surprises, she starts giving suggestions. This she does because she's having fun tormenting her mistress.

The lady is intrigued. She buys more toys, at the maid's suggestion, then she stops giving orders, leaving the maid to devise more and more ideas. The entrapments become more and more elaborate requiring the lady to suffer quite some time at the hands of the maid before her husband comes and take advantage of her.

Now she'd like to de-escalate the game because it's becoming more and more demanding.
But she has to do what the husband wants.

The maid gains subtly power and ascendent in the house. It's obvious that the lady can't tie herself in such a complicate way, with some innuendo the maid let the husband know that she's doing the tying. While everything remains apparently as usual, another woman now is doing the chores and the maid has become something of a mistress of the house.

Maybe she's putting the husband in bondage, too?

Well, what a story. I guess this could  be very long, probably too much.

Offline Trayok

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2018, 02:52:32 am »
Don't currently have a suggestion but just wanted to say I'm glad you're continuing somewhere.  Discovered you here when Gromet first posted some of your stories here.   Saw you had a DA account and read and favorite'd almost all your stories. 

Anyway,  appreciate your stories.   Thanks!
Trayok

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk