Author Topic: Tonya's Entanglement by ElectroPainLover  (Read 5575 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Tonya's Entanglement by ElectroPainLover
« on: July 17, 2017, 07:47:05 am »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://www.selfbound.net/storiessz/tonyasentanglement.html
Sbf; machine/f; machine; AI; basement; cuffs; chain; straps; spreadeagle; chast; anal; vag; susp; electroplay; sex; forced; torment; torture; denial; orgasm; cons/nc; XX

Please feel free to leave your kind comments & feedback here about this story.

Thanks   ;)

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
Re: Tonya's Entanglement by ElectroPainLover
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 10:05:12 am »
What a ride! I would just love to give one of those things a try, unfeeling machines just doing their thing no matter what gets in their way always exciting for me.

Thanks for sharing, and I must say very well written, Jackie.

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 07:10:44 pm »
Thank you for your kind comments Jackie.

Yes, being at the mercy of a machine does spark interest as they are unable to be reasoned with.

Tonya may seem to be on keel with her new purchase, but, the opening lines suggest otherwise...hmmm.

I plan to use a few chapters to cover Tonya's Entanglement and expand upon what the first couple sentences hint upon. Tonya made it through the training/learning portion of her 'basement buddy' but she will find just how much it takes over her private life.

Thanks again...I've been working on improving my writing and I'm happy it is starting to show.

Dana

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2017, 08:09:02 am »
You are becoming quite the wordsmith. Great story, and a great machine story. Thank you Dana.

Elon Musk gave a speech over the weekend and said his greatest fear for the future is AI. That from the guy who’s breaking his a$$ to build autonomous everything, so your story is also timely.

Offline nyenor

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2017, 05:04:26 am »
Enjoyed this thoroughly. Can't wait for the next 'episode'.

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2017, 03:06:50 am »
Thank you nyenor. I will be working on this story when time becomes available and I can write it properly. I'm very happy you enjoyed this first part and will get out the next part as soon as I can.

Dana

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2017, 09:23:30 pm »
I'm so sorry Fordman...I thought I replied to you.

Thank you very much for your words on my writing. I keep working on it and hope it flourishes more over time.

Automation with intelligence is a scary thing as computers and the machinery they operate become ever-more advanced. Limitations can be written into the AI's rules, but, don't most humans get the same rules instilled over the growing years to understand the differences between right and wrong? How many of them ignore these instructions? Once a computer can have 'free-will' or 'discretionary-action' could it not decide which rules it wants to adhere to or not? Also, most humans have a fear of dying...will an AI computer have the same fear? When a human does 'spring a cog' and lose their control...they generally can only damage what's in their vicinity...a 'networked' AI can reach out far and wide.

Yes, it is fearful.

Thanks again...and again I am sorry. I thought I replied...and remember writing something to this effect on AI's...but I must not have hit post.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 09:26:11 pm by ElectroPainLover »

Semmlercaption

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2017, 09:32:27 pm »
Excellent wordplay and good writing I'd say. Enjoyable :)

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2017, 05:56:33 pm »
Thank you for the kind words Semmlercaption. I'm happy you enjoyed the beginning to Tonya's story. There's still much more to come. I hope you find them equally enjoyable.

Dana

evosex

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2018, 03:53:06 pm »
WooooW !! very hot stroy ... I like it when the main character is trapped by her own will
Hope you continue this story very soooooon

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk