Author Topic: Story along with video  (Read 4023 times)

Offline Tobe_Trashy

Story along with video
« on: February 14, 2018, 05:44:19 am »
I wrote a true story of an overnight adventure of being put out with the trash, trash dumped in the bag, put in a bin, other bags dumped in on top, then in the morning put out at the curb while the trash truck picks up the other bins. I think the story will be highly enjoyed by a lot of folks here and it will be sent in as soon as it is finalized.

She also got some of it on video and a few photos. It's going to take some time and energy to edit everything, but I have some usable footage to make the story come to life. 

Adding the video ended up adding a lot time and energy.  We enjoyed the thought of adding video, and we were thinking about trying again sometime, but are very cautious because of the added time and energy to do it.  She doesn't know a thing about filming, so it takes time to think about what to capture, how, and how to work the camera, and then later editing everything.

For the future, I'm curious whether anyone might be willing to chip in (monetarily) to have some videos created, even doing things others wanted to see?

Offline GarbageBagDiaper

• Loosely Tied
  • I love Dumpsters and garbage and Squishy's :)
Re: Story along with video
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 12:54:46 pm »
Cool :)
Garbage bag Diaper :)

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 04:05:09 pm »
that sound like a interasting thig to add more life into the story
TRASH GIRL

Offline Phil

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2018, 10:17:33 am »
Agree with trash girl:) it would certainly be a new take. So far your stories are some of my favorites

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk