Author Topic: Stories That You Know You Should Not Have Read  (Read 1996 times)

Offline Eido

• Bound & Gagged
Stories That You Know You Should Not Have Read
« on: January 19, 2018, 04:23:00 pm »
I should know better by now, but I did it anyway. The story codes and synopsis suggested the story would make me squirm, but I read it anyway, needing to stop several times along the way. Which leads to my 4 part question for you, Gentle Readers.

1. What story codes or subjects make you squirm?

2. Do you read them anyway?

3. Can you stop, or do you find yourself compelled to read to the end?

4. Do you like to squirm, or do you wish you had read something else, or is it more complicated than that?

Eido

Offline trash princess

• Bound & Gagged
  • I wanna be pretty!
Re: Stories That You Know You Should Not Have Read
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2018, 05:16:24 am »
Oooh. This is an interesting question. I ALWAYS find myself reading stories that i shouldn't have.

I'm a garbage fetish lover, myself. And the one thing that ALWAYS gets under my skin is stories in which the main character is disposed of or abandoned as trash by the people that were supposed to care for and love them. Mainly stories that involve the code "disposal" "curbside" "buried" "dumped" "death" and "nc".

"Cuckhold conspiracy to trash" was one such story. It was told in perspective of the victim, who's gf hadwrapped him in hardened plaster under the guise of needing his help for a project. Once he was good and subdued, she began with the betrayal, bringing her new lover to help. After getting the main character's bank information and everything they made sure he wouldn't be able to call for help then proceeded to toss him out, letting the garbage truck do their dirty work. It's one of my favorite stories in the trash genre.

And i will never read it again.

I could never revisit the fear, the hurt, the sense of betrayal felt by the protagonist. While the whole ordeal arouses me inexplicably, the story hits me in such a way that my sympathy for the poor character exceeds my enjoyment of the fetish. Some days i think back to the story and it keeps me entertained for hours. Other days i cook up explanations for how he could have survived and gotten vengeance, because the idea of him not getting justice is too unbearable for me to take.

Do i enjoy stories that make me squirm? Yes.

Do i regret reading them? Yes.

Will i ever learn my lesson

Probably not. XD
W...wait, don't throw me away! I'm your cute little femboy! Don't you wanna play with me?

No?

B...but......*Slam.* oh. Okay.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk