Author Topic: Miss Santa by Emma Bond and NaughtyLisa999  (Read 3256 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Miss Santa by Emma Bond and NaughtyLisa999
« on: December 23, 2017, 11:24:25 am »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://www.packagedstories.net/storieslr/misssanta.html
F/f; myth; strip; gag; bond; tape; tease; torment; nipple; insert; ribbon; crotchrope; punished; bagged; packaged; susp; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments & feedback here about this story.

Thanks   ;)

Offline emmasbound

• Loosely Tied
Re: Miss Santa by Emma Bond and NaughtyLisa999
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2017, 12:42:51 pm »
Hi Gromet.
Thanks for posting my little tale.

Hope you all enjoy the story as I don't do much package and encasement stuff.
However that being said, it is Christmas, so all about getting a nice present to unwrap.

It's more tongue in cheek than about bondage but there is some of that too.
It's amazing what you can do with spearmint candy canes too.

Happy Christmas to all, and to all good night.
Emma xxx

Offline emmasbound

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2017, 04:40:50 pm »
Apologies.
When you read this story, there is a small section missing when Arwen the Elf gets tape gagged.
I had a horrid job with my computer when I wrote this story.
I only noticed this when I read Gromet's published story and was horrified to see it missing.
(It was missing from the doc I sent in.)
Comparing this to my draft copy, I enclose the missing part below.   
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arwen bent to slip off her silver belled shoes causing them to jangle. Last, she pulled off her green and red striped knee length socks. She looked over to Ms. Santa. “That’s right Arwen. You know exactly what I want you to do with your socks.”

Arwen glared at Ms. Santa and started to roll the socks up into tight little balls. She looked once more at Holly, who told her with a wave of her hand to get on with it. Arwen opened her mouth and started to gingerly press first one wadded sock into one cheek and then the other until her pretty Elven mouth bulged and her lips would no longer keep together.

That was when Ms Santa threw the pretty parcel tape over to her.  She ripped off a couple of strips pressing the wad deeper into her mouth to cover her lips. She had gagged Holly like this many times and had also been on the receiving end too. Arwen knew that by wriggling her lips and blowing air from her mouth; the tape would eventually lose its sticky quality and she would be able to spit the wad from her mouth.

It was then she saw Ms. Santa make a twirl with her finger. Arwen knew right there and then that she would spend the rest of the time thoroughly gagged with no means to get free of the huge wad of cloth in her mouth.  She started to wrap tape all the way around her head.

Arwen kept wrapping the tape around her head . . .

« Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 04:50:03 pm by emmasbound »

Offline Tom

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2017, 09:01:43 am »
I think a Mod needs to edit out a certain parcel delivery company's name, where you describe them in somewhat derogatory terms, please. It's one thing to cite personal experience, another to genericize it, unless you can cite a proper study and a refusal or failure on the part of the regulator to address the question, which is sadly an all too common event tnese days..

Offline emmasbound

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2017, 01:47:56 pm »
Sounds like that's coming from a postal services guy Tom.

I am sure if Gromet thought there was any malice in the name and in what I said, he would have advised me to tweak the name of the delivery service.

I am also pretty sure that what I said neither maligns the name nor opens me to a legal law suit. Especially when there are so many complaints on their own website forums and they themselves admit to poor services to the ombudsman every once and a while! 
Obviously the delivery service that delivered to me just throws my goods over the gate or leaves them on the door step or under a tree near my door. Of course I have been home at the time and would have heard any knocking if they had bothered to have used my door knocker! I can easily vouch for this with the tags they left me telling me where they left my orders.

Should you wish to discuss the finer points of he UK postal service I am sure there are plenty more disgruntled people like me that will verify what I have said.

Emma

PolytheneWrappedMe

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2018, 10:44:13 pm »
In defence of Emma. This is a perfectly lovely story and if you only got from it the [fictional] remarks about a postal service, then I think you have missed the point of the story. In a work of fiction, anything or nothing could be true or false. It is after all, fiction. It could have magical potions, or spells or explore stuff that cannot be done in real life e.g. giantess.

Plus according to the Plaza rules, we are supposed to leave nice feedback.

Sorry it touched a nerve. I don't believe any harm was intended.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk