Author Topic: Just the Right Spot by T S Fesseln  (Read 2363 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Just the Right Spot by T S Fesseln
« on: December 20, 2017, 05:13:12 am »
You'll find this story here on the Plaza:

http://www.boundstories.net/storiesek/justtherightspot.html
FFF; camping; woods; M/f; MF/f; D/s; phone; instructions; strip; mast; denial; bond; tease; torment; toys; insert; sex; climax; cons; X

http://www.boundstories.net/storiesek/justtherightspot2.html
FFF; F/f; M/f; D/s; camping; woods; strip; naked; bond; rope; collar; toys; tease; torment; blindfold; captive; climax; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments & feedback about this story here.

Thanks.   ;)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 09:05:38 am by Gromet »

Offline feline

• Hogtied
Re: Just the Right Spot by T S Fesseln
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2017, 03:52:39 pm »
Having just finished reading part 1, I do hope that part 2 is coming along nicely :)

This is a fun and happy read, the characters and situations are well drawn, and my initial wondering about what is going on was quickly replaced by a growing appreciation for just how wicked this could get soon!

It seems fairly safe to conclude that the mysterious boyfriend and master is the same for all 3 women, and he is now there with them, in person.  He must know about their relationship with each other, he must know what he has set in motion here...

I wonder if he is planning on letting these women find out they are all dealing with the same master, or if he somehow thinks this entire camping trip can happen, complete with all of the games he seems to be planning, without someone finding him out?  Time will tell :)

Offline feline

• Hogtied
Re: Just the Right Spot by T S Fesseln
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2018, 02:36:37 pm »
Well that is interesting!  Part 2 is a nice read, but until the end, when we suddenly start to learn how these people all know each other, how everyone and thus all of this fits together.  The pieces coming together is telling us important things about the dynamics here, but it also suggests that something fairly big is coming!

The final lines though, the agreement, and the agreement being broken...  I am curious as to where this is going and what is happening here.  But there is something to be said for the point that a daughter who would steal her mothers boyfriend like this isn't someone who has earned or deserves proper trust and respect herself.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk