Author Topic: All Aboard! by Miss Fortune  (Read 4913 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
All Aboard! by Miss Fortune
« on: June 14, 2016, 01:22:00 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://www.selfbound.net/storiesad/allaboard.html
Solo-F; naked; outdoors; swim; sbf; rope; tree; train; carriage; frame; cuffs; gag; tease; torment; caught; F/f; bdsm; spank; hum; cons/reluct; X

http://www.selfbound.net/storiesad/allaboard2.html
Solo-F; naked; outdoors; sbf; cuffs; ride; rail; carriage; timer; caught; F/f; tease; torment; bdsm; spank; hum; climax; cons/reluct; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments & feedback here about this story.

Thanks   ;)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 05:00:53 am by Gromet »

Offline feline

• Hogtied
Re: All Aboard! by Miss Fortune
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 05:33:05 pm »
I do like this, the slow exploration, the playing with exposing herself, taking such a golden opportunity when it presents its self, well written, nicely paced and sexy :)

The fair ground rides, the train, the mechanical options available, there is plenty of scope to explore this world more if you had any interest.  I did wonder how you were going to introduce someone else, when the property seems so large and isolated, so the rented field was a very effective solution, ensuring that the person who found her would have matching tastes and interests.

I do like how you brought this full circle, back to her fantasies of exposure and being seen, helpless to cover herself, fitting and a good way to finally push her very firmly over the edge :)

Offline Zephyr

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2016, 07:20:21 am »
It gives a marvelous sight picture of what happens right after the story ends (round and round until she gets rescued by the one who put her there.. Very much enjoyed the story excellent pacing and a nice buildup to the end!
If the world around you is a dark place, you can fix this and have work to do. Get busy!

Miss Fortune

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2016, 05:38:48 am »
Thanks very much for the comments!

feline - I'm thinking of continuing this story in the future. Might be a little anticlimactic, but I think there may be a few things of interest yet to occur. :)

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2016, 11:19:53 pm »
Great Story Miss Fortune!

Very entertaining and well thought. I really enjoyed reading it.

I hope you do continue the story sometime. I am interested to see where it leads from here.

EPL

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2017, 11:51:39 am »
Part 2 has now gone up, and it looks like there are more parts to follow!  Wonderful and happy news!

One of the things that struck me most strongly about part 2 is how "basic", boring even, the core ride its self is.  A very slow slide down a hill, not a thrill ride at all, but it makes sense, I can see why this is something useful and interesting to have available, and the details of the sliding rail its self are well described and well done.  Tying this back to her childhood and natural interests is fun, and puts this into a good context, helping to connect this with her and what she wants to enjoy and have fun with.

Even after her train ride went so "wrong" she is still pushing forward with her plans, a clear sense of someone who cannot live without these thrills, these fun and games, the risks and feelings of helplessness and exposure!  But for all of this, she is being sensible and careful, working up to this in small stages, being aware of her risks, and trying to balance the risks with the rewards.

The feelings of anticipation, the thrill of all of this, shine through, and then the massive emotional impact of Jade appearing!

I do enjoy Jade, something of a contrast, someone who really pushes things forward hard and fast, yet at the same time, she is so gentle, careful and loving, she has some very firm and clear lines that she just is not going to cross, for all that she is going to take full advantage of the situation, and do plenty of naughty things, Alicia is still safe in her hands, in her wicked care.

This contrast between loving safety and wicked recklessness, combined with the fun of all the building blocks on hand is what really shines through for me, and I am very much looking forward to the next part of this story :)

Miss Fortune

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2018, 02:14:14 am »
Thanks for your detailed comments, feline!  Yes, I'm definitely planning to add more parts to this, hopefully soon!

Good point about The Tortoise ride - it's about the most boring ride conceivable, yet it seemed ideal for Alicia's purposes. :)

As you mentioned, there's quite a contrast between Alicia and Jade, and also within Jade herself. I liked the way you described Jade; that's exactly what I was trying to convey in the story!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk