Author Topic: Angry Hungry Dad  (Read 2531 times)

Rodrigo

Angry Hungry Dad
« on: November 16, 2017, 10:09:59 am »
Hello dear folks! There hasn't been a new vore story in a long time (sadly), so let me share my fantasies with you. Perhaps a few will enjoy a taste of dominance.
Imagine I am your fat muscular father and am really angry at you for some reason. Also I have a bad temper and superpowers that allow me to swallow humans whole. If you don't like that thought, sorry for bothering you and please don't continue reading. If you do, you might love my monologue! Chose your gender and read either the FOR GIRLS or FOR BOYS-section (only difference is the word son or daughter), or let a speech synthesis read my monologue to you while you do, you know, other stuff. Enjoy! And please let me know your honest reaction :) Love you all! (Unlike what I say in my monologue, I don't mean it. I swear!)

---FOR GIRLS----

You want to mess with me? Very Well. Nobody leaves the room until we have settled it. Here. Under this shirt is the answer. See my stout belly! Already mighty warriors came to an end in it, wriggling, desperate and powerless. You are just a tiny appetizers. Already so anxious? Unworthy daughter! Eighteen years ago, I let you out of my body, but you are a disappointment. So I'll take you back into my stomach today! You are my sperm. In my stomach you will suffer eternally! At the sight of this belly, you fall on your knees and beg? There is no going back. You have angered your father, now you will end up in his stomach. You! In vain, you shake in panic trying to open the door. It will stay closed until my stomach is filled. Your only door leads into my throat. With my huge hand I grab your puny upper body and lift it in front of my face. Can you not bear to look into my angry eyes? Then see my mouth, into which you soon disappear forever. My huge tongue licks my lips in anticipation of its defenseless booty. Now the mouth opens slowly and exposes the broad throat, wide enough to devour a human entirely. Slowly I let you down. Fidget as much as you want, my fingers do not give in an inch. Have fun with my tongue. It hits you in your face, pulls over your puny body and bathes you in my saliva. A foretaste to the place you will go.
Now my tongue wraps around you and pulls you into my mouth! Bit by bit. What disappears behind my lips never comes out again. The world outside you see for the last time. My mouth closes behind you. Only keep your last image in mind, my angry eyes, which rob you of all strength, and my mouth wide open. This picture will strengthen your terror and show you my power. Now you are out of the world out there forever. You are completely trapped in your father's body. Here you will be punished. Your only way leads down, no matter how you cry and beg. Enjoy the last few seconds rest. You will also never see my mouth again. Now I am sucking you down into the depths of my throat with huge power! In vain you try to hold on. Deeper, my daughter! Yes! Deeper and deeper into my body, crushed by ever-widening flesh, less and less hope of escape. Deeper! Screaming, you slide down my throat. But no one hears you through my huge chest. Yes! Deeper! My power is gigantic. You are nothing, delivered in the deepest despair.
Now you are at the end of your journey, in my stomach, deep inside my belly. Here you will never come out again. You are not worthy to be my daughter. Now you are digested like a piece of food in my stomach. Feel my power. Feel my anger. Wind, fumble like a prey and plead. No one hears you in the depths, and no way ever leads out of my belly again. Slowly you are digested. I take all your existence into me. Your puny body will serve my gigantic body. Feel my anger, worthless daughter! Suffer eternally in the belly of your father!

-----FOR BOYS----

You want to mess with me? Very Well. Nobody leaves the room until we have settled it. Here. Under this shirt is the answer. See my stout belly! Already mighty warriors came to an end in it, wriggling, desperate and powerless. You are just a tiny appetizers. Already so anxious? Unworthy son! Eighteen years ago, I let you out of my body, but you are a disappointment. So I'll take you back into my stomach today! You are my sperm. In my stomach you will suffer eternally! At the sight of this belly, you fall on your knees and beg? There is no going back. You have angered your father, now you will end up in his stomach. You! In vain, you shake in panic trying to open the door. It will stay closed until my stomach is filled. Your only door leads into my throat. With my huge hand I grab your puny upper body and lift it in front of my face. Can you not bear to look into my angry eyes? Then see my mouth, into which you soon disappear forever. My huge tongue licks my lips in anticipation of its defenseless booty. Now the mouth opens slowly and exposes the broad throat, wide enough to devour a human entirely. Slowly I let you down. Fidget as much as you want, my fingers do not give in an inch. Have fun with my tongue. It hits you in your face, pulls over your puny body and bathes you in my saliva. A foretaste to the place you will go.
Now my tongue wraps around you and pulls you into my mouth! Bit by bit. What disappears behind my lips never comes out again. The world outside you see for the last time. My mouth closes behind you. Only keep your last image in mind, my angry eyes, which rob you of all strength, and my mouth wide open. This picture will strengthen your terror and show you my power. Now you are out of the world out there forever. You are completely trapped in your father's body. Here you will be punished. Your only way leads down, no matter how you cry and beg. Enjoy the last few seconds rest. You will also never see my mouth again. Now I am sucking you down into the depths of my throat with huge power! In vain you try to hold on. Deeper, my son! Yes! Deeper and deeper into my body, crushed by ever-widening flesh, less and less hope of escape. Deeper! Screaming, you slide down my throat. But no one hears you through my huge chest. Yes! Deeper! My power is gigantic. You are nothing, delivered in the deepest despair.
Now you are at the end of your journey, in my stomach, deep inside my belly. Here you will never come out again. You are not worthy to be my son. Now you are digested like a piece of food in my stomach. Feel my power. Feel my anger. Wind, fumble like a prey and plead. No one hears you in the depths, and no way ever leads out of my belly again. Slowly you are digested. I take all your existence into me. Your puny body will serve my gigantic body. Feel my anger, worthless son! Suffer eternally in the belly of your father!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk