Author Topic: You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet by The Technician  (Read 3213 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet by The Technician
« on: August 04, 2017, 12:28:57 pm »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://www.grometsplaza.net/eroticstories/storiessz/youaintseennothinyet.html
M+/f+; scifi; space; club; striptease; dance; naked; body-shifter; transform; hermaphrodite; combat; wrestle; sex; M2f; cheat; weird; cons/nc; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments & feedback here about this story.

Thanks   ;)

Offline AmyAmy

• Loosely Tied
Re: You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet by The Technician
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2017, 03:00:44 am »
With Mr. Technician, we never know what the genre and tone are going to be, just that the execution will be thoughtful and professional.

It's always worth taking a look at a Technician story, but they vary significantly; it's not like opening a story by an author who writes strictly in a single genre, and a single tone. You don't know for sure whether it's going to touch on your favourite topics, but with The Technician, that doesn't matter, and this story is a case in point.

I can't say that it gripped me in terms of genre, but it worked really well anyway. The core story has a strong enough hook that I wanted to keep going, and the other details enhanced the setting. It's simply a solid story, worth reading by anyone who appreciates a tale well told.

Thanks Technician, for a great story, and one that shows that a story can be erotic, memorable, and fun, without touching on the reader's favourite feels.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 03:02:36 am by AmyAmy »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk