Author Topic: Straight Jacket  (Read 8289 times)

mummy-matt

Straight Jacket
« on: July 26, 2017, 03:05:06 am »
I've got a Monkey Dungeon Classic Straight Jacket that I am looking to sell. I've tried eBay, but haven't had any luck. Any ideas on other places I could post it at? I don't see a lot of for sale items here, so I don't know if there are many people looking for stuff on these forums. Thanks!

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Re: Straight Jacket
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2017, 05:48:18 am »
Hi Mummy-Matt,

My suggestion would be to keep it on eBay, but advertise it on forums where like-minded people hang out. That way you can reach potentially interested buyers and still have a secure platform to exchange funds. Hope this helps.

mummy-matt

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2017, 11:53:29 am »
If anyone is interested, here's the current link.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/222587713374?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
I've only worn it a couple of times.  It was a little big for me and just doesn't fit in the scenes my wife and I play as often as I'd like. 
Thanks!

mummy-matt

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2017, 11:36:55 pm »
Started a new auction, as the old expired soon after the initial post.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/222595076605?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649
Am I overvaluing this?  It's $300 worth of jacket and extras that was only worn a couple of times.  Do I need to adjust my thinking to where this is worth a lot less than I think?
Thoughts or opinions welcome.

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2017, 01:49:36 am »
I did do some market research out of curiosity and found new jackets around $100. I understand your jacket is of superior quality with extra options that commanded a higher price when new, but sellers must compete in the market that exists at the time, as many home sellers discovered in 2009.

I bought and sold a few classic cars over the years and didn’t always get my money back, so I feel your pain. You have to keep in mind you are not selling straight-jackets, you are selling a straight-jacket of a specific size, so the total pool of potential buyers is cut down to those who can use it.

I am not suggesting you give it away, but a little research that helps you put your item in a pricing sweet spot that will attract maximum interest under current market conditions and still bring the best price is time well spent. Best of luck.

Offline latexslavewhipped

• 321-626-4644
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2018, 10:46:18 am »
Hi Mummy-Matt. I'm just wondering if you're still trying to sell the straight jacket? I would like to know more about the straight jacket & for how much you are willing to sell it for.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk