Author Topic: Every Day Bondage Moments  (Read 8727 times)

Offline Eido

• Bound & Gagged
Every Day Bondage Moments
« on: July 11, 2017, 12:47:05 am »
Do you ever have an everyday moment that comes really close to a BDSM moment?

I'll share one to hopefully start the discussion. One of my female co-workers walked by the truck today while she was rigged out in full fall protection harness and lanyard.  And yeah, she looked good in it! :)

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
  • Overweight underheight danish dominant married man
Re: Every Day Bondage Moments
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2017, 12:13:58 am »
Being a computer nerd, I really have problems imagining your female colleague, Eido. I'd have loved a link to some store selling this item.

However my suggestions regarding everyday moments that comes close to a BDSM moment is more in the line of entering tight spaces. From my work it's mostly tracing a cable under the computer floor. Unfortunately there's plenty of space down there (2 feet), still moving a bit under the floor tracing a cable can bring images of being trapped down there.

I guess constructors could go down a sewer pipe inspecting it for leaks?

And in fact most of us could go to work or go shopping while descently plugged - maybe even wearing tight shorts under the jeans to prevent us from removing the plug(s).

Or how about having a naughty recording on your phone - enjoying a trainride while e.g. a Mistress told us how useless we were, or urging us to imagine something naughty.

TeaSer
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

Offline Eido

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2018, 09:45:12 pm »
Hi TeaSer, I was going through old posts and I saw your interest in a link. Better late than never?

https://cdn7.bigcommerce.com/s-kyegjhm/images/stencil/original/p/category_full-body-harnesses__38785.original.jpg

That's pretty close to what my coworker was wearing, except she had on jeans and a t-shirt and a hard hat, and was holding the lanyard in one hand.

Web search "fall protection harness" and you'll find them from $50 to over $200.

Offline Eido

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2018, 09:52:25 pm »
A lot of the riggers on the old Kink.com website wore the same clothes, like a uniform to remain unobtrusive. Black cargo pants, black or dark green shirt, boots, and a cap.

So yesterday I'm walking through the grocery store, trying to remember what the hell it was I had come to that aisle for, and this lady passes me on the left while I'm standing there feeling stupid.

Black cargo pants, boots, and a dark tank top. What might have been a black button up shirt was piled on top of some stuff in her shopping cart.

Then, I remembered I needed glass cleaner.

Offline shawnavinyltv

• Just a fetish loving kinky trans-girl!
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2019, 03:57:30 am »
I had an everyday bondage type moment, though it may have been more of an everyday Dominance type moment! A few years ago, I had a bad back injury. Thankfully I just needed physical therapy to recover, but traction was one of the therapies I needed. If you don't know, traction pulls on your body or joint to move it to a certain position. For me it involved a harness that went around my chest and shoulders to keep them immobile. It was very similar to a corset! Then there was another that went around my hips to keep them immobile. This would allow the machine to just pull on my spine and stretch that.

Well, for the harnesses to really work, I had to be secured to the traction bench. It wasn't exactly strict bondage, but it was definitely VERY close. And for the most part, I really couldn't unhook myself without some help. Of course, what really caught me, was the first time they put me on the bench, the girl working with me didn't secure it, but the personal trainer came over and latched both harnesses down, then chuckled evilly and said, "I always like to make sure my victims can't escape!" I was ready submit right then!
Shawna

Offline Mikel

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2019, 03:59:52 pm »
I had written a story about seeing a woman trying to catch the train in a long very tight skirt struggling to hurry to the station in her high heels, it was wonderfully sexy thing to watch.

I also spotted a woman at a shopping center wearing a ankle length leather skirt with very steep heels following and watching closely I was sure the heels had large straps around her ankles and could only dream they were actually ankle cuffs locked on. I couldn't see what she was wearing as a top due to short coat but noticed she never took her hands out of her pockets and walked straight through the large building and out to the parking lot. I stopped following her at the door not wanting to be too creepy or frighten her.
But it goes to show paying attention can lead to interesting, if only a fantasy, observations and that there are people out there that share or interests and are daring enough to go out in public.
Thanks,
Mikel
Keep your mind in the gutter and your woman locked up tight.

Offline Eido

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2019, 05:35:20 pm »
I may have been someone else's everyday bondage moment today.

I was grabbing a bite at a fast food joint and had just seated myself after setting tray, drink, and paper napkins on the table. I was about to start in on my late breakfast, but the restaurant was too warm.  Instead of standing up, I wrapped my arms backwards behind my chair and shrugged my coat off.

Two tables over, a slightly younger than myself lady was openly staring at me. She looked away quickly when I turned my face toward her.

Probably, she couldn't believe a gray headed old man could stretch like that, or maybe she thought the circus was in town.

But I like to think she was thinking something else... :)

Offline gaby

• Selfbondage
    • El Placer de las Cuerdas
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2020, 12:04:05 pm »
Do you ever have an everyday moment that comes really close to a BDSM moment?

I'll share one to hopefully start the discussion. One of my female co-workers walked by the truck today while she was rigged out in full fall protection harness and lanyard.  And yeah, she looked good in it! :)

I understand you perfectly. I work with industrial instrumentation. It is common I must work at heights and I also have to comply with the safety measures using harness and lanyard.  ;)

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
  • Overweight underheight danish dominant married man
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2020, 09:58:02 pm »
and now we all wonder if you have a strange desire to tighten this another notch, gaby! Especially when seeing your interest in selfbondage. Or maybe you wear a locked padlock to keep the thing in place - just for safety measures, of course :)
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

Offline gaby

• Selfbondage
    • El Placer de las Cuerdas
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2020, 03:16:33 pm »
and now we all wonder if you have a strange desire to tighten this another notch, gaby! Especially when seeing your interest in selfbondage. Or maybe you wear a locked padlock to keep the thing in place - just for safety measures, of course :)

;D

In fact yes, I wear them very tightly...but just for safety reasons of course  8)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk