Author Topic: What would you do?  (Read 7676 times)

Jimdini

What would you do?
« on: June 10, 2017, 04:28:35 pm »
A scenario I did six or seven months ago got me thinking. If you trapped yourself in bondage and your only means of escape meant publicly embarrassing yourself and exposing your fetish what would you do? Try to get to a friends’ house? Try and get help from a neighbour? Try to make your way to a fire/police station? Just wait where you were and hope someone would find and help you without making a fuss? All of these would involve being out on the street in obvious bondage!  I think I would have eventually have tried to get help from a neighbour.

To add a little frisson to a mild SB session I had locked my release keys in a drawer and put the drawer key out by my front gate. I was only wearing leather briefs and had my hands cuffed in front attached to a waist chain and a tight ball gag locked on. As I collected the key my front door swung shut! I rushed back to the door but fortunately it had not locked and I was able to get in and free myself. There was a spare key for the door in a key safe, but with my hands securely chained to my waist as they were I wouldn’t have been able to reach the safe!

Looking back on this I wondered what would have happened if the door had locked? Going to a neighbour for help would have been excruciatingly embarrassing for all, shocking for them, they might even have called the police (most people do not approve of what they consider perverts walking the streets almost naked!). If I tried to make my way to a friends’ house or the local Fire station I would have had to walk down public roads with the added risk of being filmed on a mobile phone and posted all over the internet! Which option do you think you would have gone with?

Offline Eido

• Bound & Gagged
Re: What would you do?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2017, 02:46:38 pm »
I suspect what we think we'd do and what we actually do in such a perilous situation can be widely separated.  I've had 2 close calls, close enough to consider the otherwise unthinkable step of getting outside help.

One solution to this is to perform on a place and time that makes discovery inevitable, after a sufficiently long time, of course. 

If there was a business, some kind of bondage babysitter, check in, rescue service, would you use it?

Eido

Jimdini

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2017, 08:04:07 pm »
[

If there was a business, some kind of bondage babysitter, check in, rescue service, would you use it?

Eido

Yes, and as I have a friend who will call in to free me I do. ;D

Offline tiemeupalso

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2017, 04:19:30 pm »
I have been trying to set one of those groups up for quite some time.i just cant find any volenteers

[

Eido

Yes, and as I have a friend who will call in to free me I do. ;D

Offline baronwaste

• Bondage Enthusiast
    • Baron Waste
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2017, 05:53:27 am »

Eido

This last summer I actually considered the possibilities of setting up something like that. However, there are so many pitfalls that it's just not workable. First and foremost, what happens if the sitter flakes and somebody dies? That will blow it all up in a hurry. There's just no way such a group - even one that consisted of volunteers - would be able to survive such scrutiny.

Offline tiemeupalso

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2017, 06:11:46 pm »
the one I was trying to set up had two purposes other than rescue.
it was also to make new friends and find out who in central Texas was into sb.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk