Author Topic: Looking for Trash story that was on here...  (Read 2888 times)

Offline TrashFoxx

Looking for Trash story that was on here...
« on: March 26, 2017, 12:31:59 pm »
Yess hello,

I'm looking for a story that use to be on here.

It was about a guy who liked his females next door neighbors trash bin, she also had a daughter.

the plot of the story was he was sneaking into her trash bin late at night, she had caught him late one night with out him knowing, and came up with a plain to have him dumped for good!

I think she told him something about being out of town and tricked him by traping him inside the trash bin!

also the last sean was her masturbating to the trash truck taking him and the rest of the garbage away, also her daughter didn't know about it and almost caught her mom masturbateing out the window in her bedroom watching the trash truck.

for some reason I can't find it! I think it got deleted :'(

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Re: Looking for Trash story that was on here...
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2017, 01:20:20 pm »
Hi TrashFoxx,

Welcome to the forum. A good number of trash stories were removed from the site at the author’s request. I’m not sure if the story you are looking for is one of those, but if someone comes across it we’ll let you know.

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2017, 01:52:58 pm »
hello trashfoxx im afraid that story was taken down when the previous trash mod retired from the site i miss his stories too since i was part of some of them
TRASH GIRL

Offline TrashFoxx

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2017, 02:55:04 pm »
damn that fucking sucks  :'(, I really loved those stories.

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2017, 03:02:16 pm »
Yes, losing Daffy was a big bummer. However, it was his decision. All the author's on Gromet's Plaza and Forum hold the copyrights to their stories and may request they be removed from the sites at anytime. It is always a huge let down for us when it happens.

Dana
« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 03:07:31 pm by ElectroPainLover »

Offline TrashFoxx

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2017, 03:49:36 pm »
yeah I can see why >.<

Offline Zephyr

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2017, 06:53:41 am »
Is it possibly still on a wayback machine save of the Plaza? Don't know much about that stuff, but a thought...
If the world around you is a dark place, you can fix this and have work to do. Get busy!

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2017, 02:45:01 pm »
i doubt it
TRASH GIRL

Offline TrashFoxx

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2017, 09:03:21 am »
you can still find some of the stories if you search them on google so perhaps maybe.

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2017, 02:49:10 pm »
I guess the best way I can put the 'hope to find' Daffy's stories within the archives of Gromet's story sites is that I highly doubt it. When Gromet is asked to remove stories from his sites...they are deleted, the stories, not just the links. Any 'known' traces of the stories are removed. My knowledge of the 'wayback machine' is that it looks for stories for which their links have been broken but the stories are still on the server(s)...somewhere. In the case of Daffy's stories...he requested for Gromet to remove them, completely, and that is what was done.

**Adendum** Though the above 'struckout' statement is true for the most part, I have been informed my understanding about the Wayback Machine was incorrect. However, any 'archived' or 'stored' stories of an author who requests removal of their stories from Gromet's Plaze are removed from our servers. I'm sorry for any misunderstanding, as, the misunderstanding was on my part.**End Adendum**

During my re-linking of the BoundStories stories, I have seen many files where they are not linked to the BoundStories pages. Either they have been removed from the listing due to violation of rules, have been overlooked somehow, or, what have you; and, these stories may be able to be found on the 'wayback machine'. However, stories which have been completely removed...in other words, deleted...they are NOT on the our server(s).

They may be found whereever Daffy has decided to have them posted elsewhere on the internet but I can assure you, due to Daffy's request, they are not housed anywhere on sites owned by Gromet.

I hope this helps clarify the question.

Dana
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 01:18:24 am by ElectroPainLover »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk