Author Topic: last night dumpster dive!  (Read 6433 times)

Offline Landfill_Racoon

last night dumpster dive!
« on: December 17, 2019, 03:13:27 am »
soo i would love to thanks trash girl to let me share my little adventure from 2 night ago.

soo here it goes !
first thing,  i love to dumpster dive to finds some useful things from bins and dumpsters.

i went out for a walk, late at night  and knew that tomorrow will be garbage day.
i did something ive never tried before but we all dream about it : being in a garbage bag, in a dumpster, without anyone knowing you were inside !
soo i did it!, enclosed in 2 giant black bags, ( thoses 65 gallons ones, extra duty) in my favorite dumpster, next to an apartment complex , the bin was half full soo i get plenty of space to do my things.
once my bags closed and poking my air hole in it... i began to enjoying being inside, like nothing usefull, enjoying myself..  then i heard a door swing wide open. it was the janitor and his big stroller. i froze in place and held my breath..  i count about  10 bags that joined my inside, some fall right on me, some aside. lid of my dumpster closed, footsteps walking away, i heard the door open again an then closing behind him. could you imagine that ? my dream came true !, i was there, like nothing but a worthless trash, that's turn me soo high so ive started to play alone in my bag under that little pile. Not soo long ( well i guess...i diddn't check the time to be true) the door swing open again, this time, about 12..maybe 14 bags were added, by chance, my air holes still clear! the pressure of all thoses new bags from all side of my bag i was in was sooo good!
as soon as i heard the door closed again from the building i goes for a 2nd round !  it was sooo good !
 i stay still in my bag dreaming of the truck getting the dumpster emptied in the morning and  being compacted.. time goes by.

i must fall asleep an hour as i woke-up  in fear as i heard my bin door slam closed real hard. my heart skip a few beat. i stay still not moving at all trying to hear anything but all thoses added bags around muffle everything out. after getting sure that nobody was around and the area clear, i began to free myself from my bags. digging my way to the top, i noticed a really smooth bag kinda if it contain a pillow or 2 in it... i craked the lid open, looking around.. nothing in sight.. well i let the lid drop softly and picked up that smooth bag. i undid the knot and guess what ive finds in it ? 3 wonderful down jacket. one looking like brand new, one still having some life it it, and the 3rd one kinda hardly used.. i packed them back in the bin bag and brought them home for a future fun time with them. ( yes down jacket is my other fetish) that night was one of the best i ever had !

a little view from inside my bin, when i was in just before i get in my bags. ;)

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
Re: last night dumpster dive!
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2019, 08:27:32 am »
Your welcome emy any personal story's are welcomed in my section of the plaza as long as trash are the main part  ;)
TRASH GIRL

Offline DumpsterLife

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2019, 07:55:51 pm »
It sounds like you had a great time!

Can’t help but say I’m quite jealous! Looked super cosy in there.

Offline Landfill_Racoon

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2019, 01:54:01 am »
it was ! and always ! :) still one of my favorite, clean, soft, cozy..

Offline filthygarbagem

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2020, 10:24:12 pm »
i like this story  thank you

Offline GarbageBagDiaper

• Loosely Tied
  • I love Dumpsters and garbage and Squishy's :)
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2021, 12:06:30 pm »
Good Garbage fun, sexy Squishys, BGBS :)
Garbage bag Diaper :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk