Author Topic: Intro. (hello my name is...)  (Read 2618 times)

mnemonic

Intro. (hello my name is...)
« on: April 03, 2017, 06:00:01 pm »
Hi everyone,

Mnemonic here - I've read Gromet's for a while (love the packaged, latex, bondage and machine stories especially).

Thought I'd try posting.

Big fan of roleplaying, games and other nerdage - and I'm looking to combine the geekish with the smut. Look forward to chatting.

:-D

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Re: Intro. (hello my name is...)
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2017, 08:12:11 pm »
Hi mnemonic, welcome to the forum.

So, roleplaying, I bet you could come up with some good stories. We could use some packaged and machine tales.

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2017, 09:48:03 pm »
Hello mnemonic. So glad you could join us here on the Forum and happy you enjoy the site(s) and the tales our fine group of authors write.

I'll have to second Fordman on the thoughts of a 'role-player' being able to spin some tales in the packaged, machine, latex, and bondage genres and, probably a couple of the other area's.

I look forward to some chat's and discussions and idea's you may have.

Welcome to the Forum! We always welcome new members and the thoughts and comments they may have.

Dana

mnemonic

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2017, 04:09:20 pm »
Thanks for the kind welcomes - although I don't think my story-telling ability is quite up to the task. This more of the kind of thing I can manage, if anyone fancies trying out a bit of: Bondage Adventure then feel free to let me know. Otherwise I'm happy to chat/shoot the breeze.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk