Author Topic: trash/garbage/dumpster/compactor uk ?  (Read 7398 times)

Offline Gazzacub

trash/garbage/dumpster/compactor uk ?
« on: March 28, 2017, 12:07:34 am »
im relatively new to the kink , gay guy in the east mids uk area just wondering if there are any other guys around the region that can show me the ropes

cheers

ElectroPainLover

Re: trash/garbage/dumpster/compactor uk ?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 12:24:47 am »
Welcome to Gromet's Plaza Forum Gazzacub! We are happy to have you join our family. Hopefully someone near you will get together with you and show you a few 'wheelie (bin)' tricks.  ;)

Dana

Offline 64Fordman

• Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2017, 02:08:26 am »
Welcome to the forum Gazzacub,

Speaking as someone who has kicked people out of dumpsters, the best way to go is to set up your own play area on your own property. Dumpsters, compactors and dust bins are private property, no matter what country you call home. When you play in them you are trespassing and will be arrested if caught.

Dumpsters can contain dangerous material. Even a restaurant throws away more than food, broken glass from table ware and light fixtures, and chemicals are common. Also, the business isn’t the only one using their dumpster, other people get rid if things they can’t put in their own trash, like car parts and construction materials. Play safe.

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2017, 06:35:09 pm »
remember to be safe to have fun in the garbage another day
TRASH GIRL

Offline Gazzacub

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2017, 07:23:04 pm »
remember to be safe to have fun in the garbage another day

That's the plan! - I just need a buddy 

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2017, 09:21:18 pm »
that would be fun but unfortunately i live in norway
TRASH GIRL

Offline Gazzacub

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2017, 01:27:24 am »
so any kinky garbage truck drivers or refuse engineers around? love to have a buddy who can help me out with my garbage/compaction kink? anyone in the midlands uk? desperate here to get squeezed between the trash bags :)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 01:31:22 am by Gazzacub »

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
  • Overweight underheight danish dominant married man
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2017, 02:41:47 pm »
that would be fun but unfortunately i live in norway

SOme day I'll have a go on disposing one of those norweigean girls! In fact I know just which one I would love to dump  ???
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2017, 03:26:48 pm »
oh really TeaSer what girl might that be hmm
TRASH GIRL

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2017, 10:09:57 pm »
so any kinky garbage truck drivers or refuse engineers around? love to have a buddy who can help me out with my garbage/compaction kink? anyone in the midlands uk? desperate here to get squeezed between the trash bags :)
I'd definitely suggest you to have someone squeeze you in some garbage container - not using a compactor. I can fully understand the lust for being stuck in garbage - having it squeeze you - feel the garbage take away your mobility. But imagine some hard thing in one of the garbage bins - getting pushed against you - into you by some ungiving compactor! Not a very pleasant mental image and definitely not something to pursue in reality.

Do play safely - and don't let your imagination make you do something utterly stupid.

TeaSer
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

Offline MaxRoper

• Hogtied
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2017, 07:10:16 pm »
Many of us have done things that were utterly stupid due to our overwhelming libido. Usually it serves as a lesson in what not to do next time, but sometimes it can put you in hospital (or worse).

Be very, very careful with anything like compactors. Reality can suck a lot more than fantasy.

PolytheneWrappedMe

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2018, 10:19:36 am »
I know a friend who has been injured inside a compactor (when a hard object was forced into her), and she has also been in a rear loader and a front loader, and compacted by the former.

Now she has gone off-grid and is not returning my messages. I fear she has been disposed of for good. I am very worried about her !

Offline sealed4good

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2018, 03:00:39 am »
Yes definitely always up for fun with garbage / dumpster / compactor etc.

London based though.

(once had quite an experience in a commercial skip in a busy supermarket skip)

Offline sealed4good

« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2018, 06:04:28 am »
I know a friend who has been injured inside a compactor (when a hard object was forced into her), and she has also been in a rear loader and a front loader, and compacted by the former.

Now she has gone off-grid and is not returning my messages. I fear she has been disposed of for good. I am very worried about her !

Oh shit...  that's not good!  Hope everything is alright and just a false alarm.

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2018, 11:57:32 pm »
I guess I'll suggest you to

1) Find an equally naughty friend

2) Buy yourself a trashcan and start 'stealing' trash from neighbor bins

3) Have your friend stuff you in your own trashcan - and deliver the trash you took upon you.

4) Your friend may add some squeeze - work up how much you can take! Can the friend push the bags upon you? Maybe stand on the trash? Maybe jump on top of you?

5) Leave the trashcan locked and chained to something in a private area - to prevent garbage-men actually collecting your trashcan by mistake.

TeaSer

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk