Author Topic: Purchase of your own paddle  (Read 9939 times)

Offline jackierabbit1

• Hogtied
Purchase of your own paddle
« on: March 02, 2023, 10:54:46 am »
I'm just curious about this as it happened to my SO a few years ago, and something just reminded me of it. To set the stage; my SO had said something that really irritated me, and the moment he got home I had him strip and I paddled him with a ping pong paddle, none to playfully, to ensure he didn't do so again. I didn't hurt him or anything, as I couldn't possibly do so for a host of reasons, but I wanted him to associate his stinging bottom with his words.

Anyway, that weekend we both went to the arts and crafts store near our house, there happens to be a university in the same town but I don't know if that's relevant. I've been in this place before, and I take him over to the wall with the wood hobby products on it and show him what I want him to purchase. There are oak paddles there for a more proper spanking, some hairbrush sized and some bigger. The one I had him select was maybe four inches wide by one inch thick, but the overall length was maybe fifteen inches. Four inches of that was handle with a leather thong for your wrist so you didn't lose your grip if you were really swinging that thing.

The message was clear, I'm not screwing around here any longer, and the second message was perhaps, good enough for a teenage university pledge, good enough for you. The best part was his sheepish expression when I followed him to the cash register, the college aged girl looking at him, his expression, and then mine as I followed. No extra words were exchanged between us three, but I'm sure she was thinking about that transaction for at least the rest of her day.

I just thought I'd share a fun experience, and I'm curious as to if anybody has any similar ones.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk