Poll

The best bondage type and position leaves the person...

Bound with mobility.
0 (0%)
Bound with limited mobility.
10 (32.3%)
Bound in a stationary position.
9 (29%)
Bound and accessible.
9 (29%)
Bound and uncomfortable.
3 (9.7%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Best bondage position  (Read 4248 times)

ElectroPainLover

Best bondage position
« on: December 19, 2016, 07:27:51 pm »
How do you like your victims? You may choose up to three answers.

Offline Lobo De la Sombra

• Global Moderator
  • Bound & Gagged
Re: Best bondage position
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2016, 11:56:24 pm »
Considering the various different positions I've bound women in, not to mention all the others I've either seen or heard/read about, singling out three takes a bit of thought, something I try my best to avoid.   :D  Thinking tends to tire my brain, and when both remaining brain cells get worn out, I'm not good for much till they can rest.  Anyway, here's the three I came up with:
1.  Some variation on a frog tie, like wrists to ankles or ankles to thighs.  This position allows easy access to all parts of the body, with a little rolling around, and it also allows for kneeling.
2.  Standing spread eagle, preferably away from any wall.  This also allows ease of access.
3.  Mummification.  I don't think any other bondage results in such complete helplessness, especially if you add sensory deprivation by putting pads over the ears before wrapping the head.
The more I look, the more I see.
The more I see, the more I learn.
The more I learn, the more I know.
The more I know, the less I understand.
The less I understand, the more I look.

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2016, 12:12:43 am »
Like your answers Lobo...great visuals pop in.

Yeah, there was no way I could do a poll asking for favorite positions when only five answers can be offered. That's why I went with the movement and vulnerability options. Frog tie's are definitely great for accessibility. I like the variation of forearms to calves, wrists near the knees, elbows by the ankles. Just need a pretty flexible person for it. Standing eagle is also great.

Mummification is, as you said, the most helpless way of being bound I can think of also. Total immobilization for sure.

Bound on a frame with arms straight out at shoulder height, body to a post and legs up in a wide V is also nice, accessible, and quite restrictive.

MsBehavin

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2016, 06:47:35 am »
Limited mobility, immobility and with accessibility were my answers.

The discomfort part I like to add myself as a cherry on top ;)

ElectroPainLover

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2016, 02:32:41 pm »
Sounds like a/some very lucky victim(s) have found your web MsBehavin  :D.

I picked immobile, access, and uncomfortable thinking of what I like to have happen to me. However, they would probably carry-over should roles be reversed.

Dana

Offline Asphyx

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2016, 03:57:18 pm »
Limited mobility. I do like to be able to struggle a little. No matter how futile it may be. I also find the sight is a woman struggling quite sensual and erotic.

Offline MaxRoper

• Hogtied
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2016, 07:24:27 pm »
Put me down as another fan of frogties. Something about that kneeling pose with the legs doubled up, lots of accessible areas... yum.

Offline ario120987

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2016, 07:21:14 pm »
Both in a "victim" or for my myself I love positions that give just a little mobility but plenty of access.  Playing with a sub while they squirm or struggle futilely is just a delicious thought.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk