Author Topic: How accessible are your bins?  (Read 3554 times)

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
  • Overweight underheight danish dominant married man
How accessible are your bins?
« on: December 10, 2016, 10:39:35 pm »
It has been noted in the section, that using publicly accessible bins for our disgusting (and sexy) interest does pose some riscs. And I fully agree - making yourself vulnerable the way that's really sexy, also leave you a possible victim of bad will or plain lack of luck. On the other hand - if not risking anything, you might as well do your deed inside your own house.

Now opportunities are different in different areas of the world! And I've often looked at bins - wondering if those bins could be used by someone - maybe someone actualy are inside the bin hidden from my curious eyes.

How are things at your place? Would you consider using a bin for a sexy adventure life threatening? Or too risky socially as you might be discovered?

TeaSer
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
Re: How accessible are your bins?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2016, 10:57:36 pm »
I live in a suburb - about 20 km (15 miles or so) from the capital of Denmark. The city is about 20.000 people - we do have a football (socker) stadion, a train-station, a small shopping center. Apart from this the city is quite dull - especially after 22 (10 pm).

I regularly walk the dog at 23 (11 pm) and I rarely meet anyone, letting me walk the dog without using a leash. I do walk different routes so I think I cover quite a lot of the central city on those walks.

The most common bin is a 660l bin like http://www.dansand.com/product/affaldscontainer-med-hjul-660-liter-2405/. Most of those are not locked (which I do enjoy when needing to dispose the dogs disposites). And bins don't get emptied during the weekends - leaving them deliciously available to play.

We don't have much crime nor disruption, so having a camera over the bin really is not standard! Of course they might be surveiled by some house-camera, but that's easily discovered. Of course the content is different - bins outside an office-building mostly contains bags from the kitchen waste along with deposits from the offices. Fairly clean in my opinion - of course with the hot risk of some leakage. Bins outside childrens care will most likely contain used diapers and more food scrapings - again packed in bags, but most likely the risk of leakage is bigger. Most bins are emptied once a week - so you can even choose on how old and smelly you desire the waste to be.

So really - just go ahead! For safety do install a tube to breathe from to avoid getting stuck with the bags closing too much on your face. Apart from this: Do enjoy your stay :)

Teaser
You can say I'm a worthless piece of shit - but remember! Even shit has it's value. If you're a fly.

Offline alsrx700

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2016, 01:52:05 am »
I have a pretty large dumpster right across the street from my house.  My wife will not allow me to go play in it though.  She says that if I want her to play along, its only in our bin, in our yard.  I will take what I can get...

Garbage play for me now is on hold...winter here.

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2016, 09:38:12 pm »
Well, alsrx700 - if you have the opportunity to use your 'own' bin that's not bad at all! Besides the bin in your own yard can be secured in ways the public dumpster can't.

And if you're lucky, your wife will bring home garbage from other places - 'unknowingly' depositing this on top of you in your home bin :)

TeaSer

PolytheneWrappedMe

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2017, 04:26:41 pm »
This has been discussed countless times before. Back in the day, Daffy used to point out the risks - from collection to sharps / battery acid / asbestos.

Here in the UK, I think it is illegal as it fouls the law regarding trespass. But the UK is also full to bursting with CCTV cameras everywhere, in the street, on private properties, everywhere. Wandering round at night, looking in bins, you don't always see cameras, and the ones I have found are so small, 99% of people would never know they were there.

Collection times do change.

I also think luck has a lot to do with it. I have bad luck so I would probably be caught first time. You, dear reader, probably have good luck, so you get away with doing it again and again, until your confidence grows, and something bad happens.

Some top trashcan enthusiasts have been caught. I mention no names, but you know who you are. Caught in public naked. Caught in bins. Injured in compactors. It happens.

Now you can laugh and say not me, but luck runs out eventually, it is one certainty in life. Just ask a gambler.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 04:28:23 pm by PolytheneWrappedMe »

Offline TeaSer

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2017, 01:16:34 am »
You're very right, PolytheneWrappedMe - this kink really isn't safe in UK with all the CCTV. Unless, of course, you have the luck of alsrx700, who even has a wife who will dump him from time to time - at their own premises.

And yes, I do remember Duffys warnings - over and over. And yes, I fully agree - if getting sloppy as things used to work out well, you do increase the risk of danger.

I do hope, however, that you are able to get some play with this smelly fetish.

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2017, 12:20:14 pm »
i get the enjoyment of play whenever i want
TRASH GIRL

Offline skwisheduk

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2017, 09:24:23 pm »
@trashgirl

Details please!

Offline Trash girl

• Global Moderator
  • Hogtied
  • Trash Mod
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2017, 09:36:23 pm »
thre is a dumpster at a high school about 20 min from  whre i live where i go look around in at weekends and rainy days since no one is around at those times and i enjoy the mess in thre every-time
TRASH GIRL

PolytheneWrappedMe

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2017, 10:26:47 pm »
Thanks TeaSer for your kind wishes.

I have been inside a 240 litre wheelie bin and a 360 litre wheelie bin. Both my own bins , and indoors, and behind locked doors, curtains pulled. Total privacy !

That may sound quite lame, but it is surprising how real it can make the fantasy, as you feel at one with the trash and bin. Furthermore, you know what rubbish is in the bin, so you control the risks (no nasty things) and the pleasure (whatever you like). Plus there is absolutely no chance of collection.

But you can still imagine the risks are real. You can bring the bin inside, on collection day, and sit and listen to collection outside, whilst crying "Help ! Help !" etc. from inside a wheelie bin.

So it can be quite good fun.  Most enjoyable.

Then my f***ing neighbour put a camera on my front door. So now it is not so much fun !!!!!!!!

I recommend it, but just keep the wheelie bin lid ajar, especially if you use a polythene liner, as this seals smells in, AND keeps fresh air out. You start nodding off, and you have low oxygen levels. Get a headache, you definitely need to stop, and get some air. It is all too easy to fall asleep, and never wake up. So even this, is not 100% safe.  BE WARNED !

So it is not all lame.

It avoids trespass, awkward chats with the police, humiliating confessions to family and friends.

So it has much to commend it.

Try it and see !

I also recommend a pillow or soft trash bag, as I find my feet get swashed in the seated position.

Personal record - FIVE HOURS INSIDE. (Not that it is a competition !  lol.)

« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 11:55:49 pm by PolytheneWrappedMe »

PolytheneWrappedMe

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2017, 12:01:24 am »
Hi Trashisme,

For bags, I highly recommend the 1100 litre bin liners from :-

https://www.binlinersdirect.com/heavy-duty-1100-litre-black-wheeled-bin-liner

They ain't cheap, £70 for 50 bags.

But they are industrial thickness. They smell wonderful, very plastic !   They are opaque.  They measure 6' 10" (2.1 metres) deep, so even tall guys can get totally inside, whilst laying down. Sitting, they can be tied above your head easily.

For spills, I suggest you double-bag your trash.....

« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 12:20:13 am by PolytheneWrappedMe »

PolytheneWrappedMe

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2017, 12:19:44 am »
You can also buy wheelie bins from eBay, Amazon, and various internet sites.  These include 1100 litre bins, if you so desire.  I even seen second hand garbage trucks for sale (for those of us with loads of money to spend !), both rear loaders and Rotopress.

Food for thought.  One can dream.  Dreams cost nothing....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk