Author Topic: Armourer/Bob2300's Stories  (Read 6957 times)

polyedit2000

Armourer/Bob2300's Stories
« on: November 25, 2016, 10:23:36 pm »
Greggerbit's Straitjacket Site (Stories), though the majority of the stories are written by Bob2300.  The majority of stories involve straitjackets but also contains plenty of enema and heavy bondage/sensory deprivation.

First of all, Armourer wrote two stories on this site:  APPI and Police Demonstration: L.A.TEX.  Police Demonstration was also uploaded to UtopiaStories under Bob2300, plus the disclaimer on Greggerbit's site pretty much claims that Amourer and Bob2300 are the same person.

---

This is where you can find the second chapter of Police Demonstration (where Officer Chow is subjected to additional latex antics) and an alternate version of APPI.  Secondly, some of those fics use television characters like Buffy and Scully and some of those fics are a bit similar to existing works (Under Wraps and Tina's Katie's Capture comes to mind.

Still, I do go back to re-read some of those stories for those tight cocoons.  The website also serves as a database of straitjacket scenes found in media.

Offline Jugrntts

Re: Armourer/Bob2300's Stories
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 06:46:21 pm »
Yes indeed. It has very good stories. I even write one by my self. It follows  another from Bob2300.
You don't need to have a special attraction for the straitjackets to enjoy the stories in there.
I specially love the one named "Six Pack" and "The Appointment "

Thank you for share the site.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk