Author Topic: Where does your love of packaged come from?  (Read 7681 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
Where does your love of packaged come from?
« on: July 01, 2016, 04:21:30 pm »
Originally posted by AdamNEaves on old forum

Am interested in other peoples comments on where/when their fetish of packaged or encasement came from. Mine was from being quite young getting locked in an old kitchen dresser in the back garden of a friend on a hot summers day. What started off as a bit of a game ended up changing my life completely. I love being scrunched up in a tight space or seeing others do it. My love of enterology and contortionists grew from watching magic shows in the 70's and getting completely turned on seeing those bendy women in spandex costumes squeezing into small perspex boxes. Still gives me a twitch in my loins even now.

Daffy Duck

Re: Where does your love of packaged come from?
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2016, 04:11:55 pm »
Hi Gromet,

An interesting question.

I wonder whether it is linked to objectification ?  (To be treated like an object.)    This is a submissive act. Only as an object you have no say in what happens to you. Yippee !! 

I also think this is linked with my Trashcan and my magazine fetish........   

A shiny silky polythene bag that swallows you whole, is (in my opinion) far nicer than a old kitchen dresser.   Garbage trucks process you better, too.

Daffy

« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 04:17:57 pm by Daffy Duck »

polyedit2000

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2016, 07:39:02 pm »
Hm, I think the first interest of packaging came from Louisa's Summer Vacation (Mummification story involving self-wrap and suitcase) or from Smart Duct Tape 2 (mummified and packed into a trashcan).  In terms of mummification, which preculdes packaging, I can't remember what was the first, but it was either the mummification stories here, Meet the Applegates (cocooning scenes) or the now defunct Chainsman Instititute.

Offline Arkane

• Bound & Gagged
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2016, 11:08:44 pm »
My fetish for everything bondage related was born in the very first years of my life, so that is true for "packaging" and mummification too, whatever the distinction between the two really is.
I remember being stirred by something seen on TV (but I can't remember). Still, while I can't speak for everyone, my opinion is that watching wakes up something that is already within you, and not the other way 'round.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk