Author Topic: The Ball by Mikel  (Read 4844 times)

Offline Gromet

• Retired...
  • Global Moderator
  • Bondage Master
The Ball by Mikel
« on: May 19, 2016, 04:29:08 am »
You can view the story here on the plaza:

http://www.packagedstories.net/storiesad/theball.html
Solo-F; M/f; Sbf; naked; ball; encase; tape; cuffs; gag; collar; bond; objectify; stuck; toys; oral; climax; cons; X

http://www.packagedstories.net/storiesad/theball2.html
Solo-F; Sbf; naked; ball; encased; tape; cuffs; gag; collar; M/f; voy; latex; bond; objectify; stuck; toys; insert; tease; denial; factory; transport; public; oral; sex; climax; cons; X

Please feel free to leave your kind comments & feedback here about this story.

Thanks   ;)

« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 11:37:08 am by Gromet »

Offline Zephyr

• Bound & Gagged
Re: The Ball by Mikel
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2018, 08:09:27 am »
Loved it. Absolutely loved it. What an ingenious idea, and a well-executed story. Very good job!
If the world around you is a dark place, you can fix this and have work to do. Get busy!

Offline feline

• Hogtied
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2018, 05:22:20 pm »
It is nice to see a follow up to part 1, which I read a while ago now, and have re-read several times over the years, since I always enjoyed the idea and how it is done.

Re-reading part 1, I was reminded that her boyfriend always seemed a bit casual, a bit fast and loose with her safety and with looking after her properly, so it was very interesting to see this theme returned to and developed.  Seeing her instead end up with someone far better suited to look after her, and to give her the wicked and naughty experiences that she wants and needs was a great deal of fun :)

Offline Mikel

• Loosely Tied
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2018, 10:47:21 pm »
Thanks for the wonderful comments, I'm sorry it took so long to get back to her.
Mikel
Keep your mind in the gutter and your woman locked up tight.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk